SC - Cristina Pangalangan, 13, special needs, died in hot car, Colleton County, Aug 2019 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sounds like Rita was very obsessed with the boyfriend, makes me wonder if she was punishing Cristina by leaving her in the car all afternoon or so obsessed with her boyfriend that she knew leaving Cristina out there would kill her and then she could say it was an accident and be free to pursue her relationship without her special needs child.
She did seem to be very obsessed with him. And the only things she seemed to say about her 13 yr old daughter was about how hard it was to get a babysitter for her. :(

She's batshit crazy or beyond super lazy to do something like that. Since she was just going in to Walmart she was clearly not going to leave them for hours or leaving them while she went in to work to die. But ...well since she's a suspect I guess we can discuss what she said on FB? Because on FB she described what her mother did as "something that could happen to anyone". Except no one sees their kid left in a car for hours and decides to go spend over an hour looking for spare keys. They must both be using a lot of drugs.....
Genetic Stupidity. Poor kids. I hope there’s a Dad in the picture that is willing to step up.

Even if she was acting out as teens do, you don't put them in the car!!! Stupid, selfish people. You don't need a key to get into a car that has a child locked in it!!

I don't think a child with the disabilities Cristina had can act out. She appears entirely dependent. Her death is really one of the most cruel, heartless, selfish and evil things I've ever read of on this site. I shared the statement made by her school because it sounds like her school knew her better and cared about her more than her own mother. It stuns me that her mother is a teacher herself, it's extremely disappointing. I hope that if she does happen to get away with this (I hope she does not!) then she's never allowed anywhere close to a school ever again.

Not sure how involved he was, he's listed in her obituary and Mom posted on her Facebook an article that he was listed in as owing the 2nd most amount of back child support in the county, I think it was over $100,000, not sure if I can link it or not since he's not a suspect.
Oh my goodness. Usually there are articles or write ups about the top five deadbeat dads. That poor innocent child.

Those poor children. So mom didn't come out for 25 minutes after the police were called. No telling how long she was in before. These children need a stable home. Instead they'll be put in foster care and they will spend years trying to reunite them with their horrible parents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back