Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FEB 14, 2020
Coty Taylor: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Coty Scott Taylor, 30, has been identified as the adult man who was found dead in the Churchill Heights neighborhood during the search for Faye Marie Swetlik of Cayce, South Carolina. The 6-year-old child vanished from her front yard after getting off the school bus on February 10, 2020. Her body was found on February 13.

The Cayce Department of Public Safety says Taylor’s death is linked to Faye’s, but have not yet released further details. Officials say Taylor was a neighbor and that he was found dead inside his home. It’s important to note that investigators have not labeled Taylor as a suspect in Faye’s death at this point.

[...]

fayes-home-to-coty-taylor.png

[...]

Taylor’s apartment was located about 450 feet from Faye Swetlik’s home, according to a Google Maps search.

[...]

Correct me if I'm wrong (I usually am), but didn't I read that Faye and her mother had once helped a man find his dog? I'm just wondering if the monster that killed her heard about this and waited until the moment was right and approached her with a missing dog story.

Any other ideas as to why he would have been in her neighborhood?

I think it was a woman, a shop owner.

Correct me if I'm wrong (I usually am), but didn't I read that Faye and her mother had once helped a man find his dog? I'm just wondering if the monster that killed her heard about this and waited until the moment was right and approached her with a missing dog story.

Any other ideas as to why he would have been in her neighborhood?
He lived nearby.

I believe I just heard on the TV in the background the newscaster mentioning that Coty Taylor's residence was 150ft from Faye's residence?
<modsnip: CT has not been officially named by LE as the perpetrator of this crime>

Also mentioned by WIS NEWS Live
"She was not the type of kid to wonder off or not tell her parents where she was going to be"
"Agents had made contact with Coty Taylor and searched his residence, they did not tell when the search took place or Coty Taylor's demeanor at the time"
It would be quite devastating if she was still alive and hidden somewhere in the apartment at the time. Oh boy oh boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe I just heard on the TV in the background the newscaster mentioning that Coty Taylor's residence was 150ft from Faye's residence?
<modsnip: CT has not been officially named by LE as the perpetrator>
Also mentioned by WIS NEWS Live
"She was not the type of kid to wonder off or not tell her parents where she was going to be"
"Agents had made contact with Coty Taylor and searched his residence, they did not tell when the search took place or Coty Taylor's demeanor at the time"
It would be quite devastating if she was still alive and hidden somewhere in the apartment at the time. Oh boy oh boy.
450 feet per Google Maps.

Last edited by a moderator:
What could they have found in the trash that lead to the location of her body? Even an article of her clothing wouldn't have told them where she was.
I'm speculating that it may have been one of Faye's 'polka dot boots' which had some pine needles, leaves, dirt, etc. on it. The boot may have come off during the transfer of her body from where it was being kept (hidden in an apt.?) to the woods, which had already been searched by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth