Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I want to say my heart breaks for FS’s family. How absolutely horrible.

I believe LE did an amazing job from the start and they were relentless. It is apparent that they are as upset as the rest of us.

Now this is pure speculation on my part. During this mornings presser, it was said that they knocked on every door in the neighborhood. If they weren’t able to talk to the residents of a house, they were sending officers out every few hours to those houses to try to connect with those residents. WHAT IF, Faye was inside one of those houses and the pressure got to her captor leading him to take his own life. Initially I thought she was found outdoors; however, now I believe it was inside somewhere because they are stating there’s a tremendous amount of evidence to process. Again, this is pure speculation.

Many of us here are in agreement with you that this is a very likely scenario.

Just got home from an all day real estate conference and the key not speaker announced that this sweet child had been found dead this afternoon. She touched so many lives in a short period of time. I'm glad she was found sooner rather than later and I await the information on who this deceased male is. IMO I think he's the perp and it was a murder suicide.

IF this man was responsible for Faye's death, I hope he took his own life from shame after realizing the horror of what he'd done. More likely IF he's the perpetrator, he took his own life because he knew he would soon be caught by the intrepid police, who were leaving no stone unturned. All pure speculation, of course.

A good example of why the police never show their full hand in cases like this. I suspect in the wash-up we'll learn that Faye was stll alive and the man holding her freaked out, killed her and them himself.

I'm so sorry Faye I was hoping for a better resolution and my heart breaks for you and your family. :(

FEB 13, 2020
Timeline: Faye Swetlik’s disappearance from yard led to tragic discovery, homicide investigation
[...]

Monday, Feb. 10
Family members told authorities the last time they saw Swetlik was around 3:33 p.m. after she got off the school bus and was playing in the front yard of her residence on Londonberry Lane in Cayce, South Carolina.

After looking for her for about an hour, her family called 911 around 4:45 p.m, authorities said. Family members told authorities that they "lost track of her."

Wednesday, Feb. 12
Surveillance video from Monday was released of the 6-year-old getting off the school bus before she vanished.

Thursday, Feb. 13
[...]

Authorities said her body was found, along with a deceased male, in the Churchhill Heights neighborhood of Cayce, South Carolina.

The coroner confirmed the girl's death but has not released the identity of the dead man, Cayce Public Safety Director Byron Snellgrove said.

Snellgrove didn't immediately provide any evidence to link the two deaths, but said at a brief news conference to announce the developments that there was no danger to the public. He said no arrests have been made in the girl's death.

[...]

Some of us felt Faye had an apprehensive look before she got off her bus. Makes me wonder if the murderer approached her in the past, or made comments, making her fearful of getting off her bus.

I'm confident LE had his name all along, they just could not locate him. I think the murderer is well known in Londonberry Square, regarded as a nuisance. I highly doubt this was his first encounter with a young girl. Moo

We all know the type, the lurker, the dude making suggestive, lewd comments, inappropriately touching himself, the dude shunned by women his age.

Last edited:
First of all, I want to say my heart breaks for FS’s family. How absolutely horrible.

I believe LE did an amazing job from the start and they were relentless. It is apparent that they are as upset as the rest of us.

Now this is pure speculation on my part. During this mornings presser, it was said that they knocked on every door in the neighborhood. If they weren’t able to talk to the residents of a house, they were sending officers out every few hours to those houses to try to connect with those residents. WHAT IF, Faye was inside one of those houses and the pressure got to her captor leading him to take his own life. Initially I thought she was found outdoors; however, now I believe it was inside somewhere because they are stating there’s a tremendous amount of evidence to process. Again, this is pure speculation.

I thought that could have been a possibility, but LE saying there's no danger to others leads me to believe they think the deceased male is the killer.
Actually they have been implying this if not directly saying it since Day 1. No Amber Alert, no abduction. No worries. I’m still not convinced the “deceased male” is involved in the murder of Faye. We should know before long...

Next a reporter will shove a microphone in the face of the mother and demand "How does it FEEL to lose your daughter?". It happens all the time. And the camera will zoom in to capture the tears produced by the reporter's question.
Are they interviewing father? What news station or reporter? Link please?

Bobby J. Cox on Twitter
South Carolina strong. Praying for justice for #FayeMarieSwetlik.
7:13 PM - 13 Feb 2020 from South Carolina, USA

Gavin Jackson on Twitter
Before @VP begins his remarks he somberly says “We were deeply saddened to receive word this afternoon that the remains of Faye Swetlik had been found.” Pence says he has spoken on the phone with FBI Director Wray and has made federal resources available for the investigation.
EQsC1mEWAAIFk6M.jpg

5:08 PM - 13 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members