Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect something to leak regarding CT's autopsy over the next hour or so. Just the way these things normally go.

I sure hope not. I can't believe anyone would be so cruel, and insensitive.

However even if it's not factual leaked information I do expect those on many SM sites to just make up something.

Other SM sites make me cringe even those on Facebook. That is why I stopped reading other sites years ago.

It seem so many on other sites relish in spreading rumors, and gossip.

They also can be unbelievably cruel to the parents of missing or abducted children who are murdered. Never mind they dont even know them personally or what they are even talking about.

They have no bounds on how low they will go... so I avoid them like a deadly virus.

Imo, many are just toxic hateful human beings.

Imoo

If it was truly CT that was the perp, i'm a bit surprised the police, when in his house and asking questions, did not get a 'feeling ' or he was nervous etc. He wasn't a career criminal, it doesn't 'sound' like he was a sociopath. Usually a cop and get the vibe on someone hiding something. I just feel there is more to the story and that leads me to a third person involved somehow. Looking forward to getting some answers today.
Maybe they did get a 'feeling' and that's why the entire neighborhood was put on lockdown. Jmo

Alex Littlehales TV on Twitter
Here in Cayce, SC, @WJCLNews is learning the autopsy results of 6-year-old Faye Swetlik. More tonight on our nightly newscasts.
ERFUpSMWsAI2q_i.jpg
ERFUpSOWoAIIm-M.jpg

2:56 PM - 18 Feb 2020

Again, I usually use this link to watch for live updates on Faye Swetlik
Watch Live Newscasts
Also, the press conference was moved to 3pm today.

Faye Swetlik's grandmother mentioned "if people would like to donate money, just go into any Wells Fargo bank and just say her name." (Faye Swetlik)
I am assuming that is local and not nationwide. I cannot imagine the banks in Chicago knowing what I was referring to. The case has not been covered really here locally.

There are several Chicago locations for Wells Fargo banks. It is nationwide bank, afaik. Whether all Wells Fargo banks would be aware of Faye Swetlik's donation account; I don't know... but they could transfer money donated from one Wells Fargo bank to another Wells Fargo bank easily (if they are all participating.)
That WIS news link is live now. News reporters are talking about Faye while waiting for the pc.

If CT is named as a suspect, why would he place a body so close to his home? Why would he place evidence into his trash receptacle? That would be a sure way for LE to focus on him. If Faye was lured away from her yard, it could have been because she was offered a freeze pop. Faye enjoyed freeze pops after school. JMO "The family friend also shared heartwarming details about Faye, like what a bubbly, artistic and kind child she is. They said Faye loves to color and draw, and eat freeze-pops after school." Officials: No evidence of abduction during investigation into missing 6-year-old from S.C.
IMO
The investigators were seen by reporters following sanitation trucks and sifting thru trash bins as they were being emptied. The evidence may have been discarded shortly before the scheduled trash pickup, and the person who discarded it likely thought it would be long gone before anyone found it because the trash bins had already been searched. I'm of the opinion that her body was placed as far away as he could reasonably manage with the heavy 24-hr police presence and neighborhood on lockdown.

Lexington County Coroner gives thanks for the motorcade and all involved. Also thanks to the MUSC, Trinity Baptist Church, and the media. She also thanks the community including those who provided meals.

Presser Notes:

Second autopsy results will be released to media following this press conference.

Will be keeping certain details quiet out of respect.

Body was at location for a short time, she did not die there.

Murdered within a few hours of abduction.

She was asphyxiated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members