Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I'll be home in time for the press conference, and I'm sure by the time I sign into WS there will be 1000 posts. I really do not want to know anything other than a definitive identification of the murderer, and why he did it, which I doubt we will ever know.
Go to this thread, click "watch" in the upper right-hand corner, and you'll receive a notification when media is added. You don't have to read 1,000 posts, lol! :p

Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020*Media maps timeline no discussion

(Just don't reply there - it's a "no discussion" thread) MOO

I'm not sure if they searched it or not either, but according to PC, they were in it. I just can't imagine where she was for that time if not in his house. But you're right, we just don't have all the details. I'm not sure we'll get them today either.
Was one of the cars that was towed away his? That vehicle has never been spoken of publically again. I hope they reveal what was found in the trash and why it led them back to 602. So many questions...
^^bbm

From both the presser and the FBI missing poster, I believe what they located in the trash bin can only be one of three items: polka-dot rain boots, pink-flowered skirt, and/or black T-shirt with the word PEACE.

FBI‏Verified account @FBI
Help the #FBI find 6-year-old Faye Marie Swetlik of Cayce, South Carolina. Swetlik was last seen wearing polka dot rain boots, a pink flowered skirt, and a black T-shirt with the word "PEACE" written on the front. Submit tips to http://tips.fbi.gov . http://ow.ly/Bct950ykUzg

EQm-S0dWsAIMP6C.jpg

2:30 PM - 12 Feb 2020

If it was truly CT that was the perp, i'm a bit surprised the police, when in his house and asking questions, did not get a 'feeling ' or he was nervous etc. He wasn't a career criminal, it doesn't 'sound' like he was a sociopath. Usually a cop and get the vibe on someone hiding something. I just feel there is more to the story and that leads me to a third person involved somehow. Looking forward to getting some answers today.

I think he hid Faye's body first while still believing he could get away with murdering her. Later, (post trash hunting by LE) ...when he realized he was as good as caught; he killed himself.

EDIT: This is a hypothetical answer to a question above. LE hasn't named any suspect as of yet and we don't know the cause of death of either Faye or CT. CT is considered innocent of any crime until proven guilty and, in this case, beyond a reasonable doubt since CT can't defend himself.

This seems to be the simplest and most direct explanation for what we've heard so far.

If CT is named as a suspect, why would he place a body so close to his home? Why would he place evidence into his trash receptacle? That would be a sure way for LE to focus on him. If Faye was lured away from her yard, it could have been because she was offered a freeze pop. Faye enjoyed freeze pops after school. JMO "The family friend also shared heartwarming details about Faye, like what a bubbly, artistic and kind child she is. They said Faye loves to color and draw, and eat freeze-pops after school." Officials: No evidence of abduction during investigation into missing 6-year-old from S.C.

Last edited:
Jacob Reynolds on Twitter
We are waiting for another update from .@Cayce_DPS about the investigation into the homicide of six-year-old Faye Swetlik. Press conference is expected to begin at 3pm. We’ll have it on @wltx
ERFJ4aYXYAExUn1.jpg

2:09 PM - 18 Feb 2020

Taggart Houck WYFF on Twitter
Getting set to hear from authorities on the autopsy of Faye Swetlik @wyffnews4 press conference scheduled for 3 p.m.
ERFKOqzW4AEQ094.jpg

2:11 PM - 18 Feb 2020

This speaks volumes. A devastated mom, dad, g’ma are putting their own grief aside to put Faye’s friends first. They want these young children to be able to say a respectful goodbye without adding to any trauma. Top notch imo.

It also seems they are honoring their daughter's memory true to how others have described her. We've heard Faye was friendly, bubbly, and caring; teachers and classmates adored her; she frequented the skating rink with her mother; and went to the waffle house every Saturday -- sharing news about her week with the wait staff.

While we wait, I wanted to share part of a quote found on Trinity Baptist Church's website. The entire quote is too long to be shared here, but can be found at :

Faye Swetlik autopsy results to be released Tuesday

Why did this little 6 year old girl have to lose her life? Who did this? Why? How? And my thoughts turned to her family. Her loved ones. Her classmates at Springdale Elementary. Her teachers. Those that knew her, and those who loved her. We have no answers here on Earth. The good news that I am sure of is that little Faye is sitting on Jesus’s lap right now. She’s smiling, happy, and unconcerned with what we are doing

Sweet innocent Faye will leave a legacy of her innocence of a child that was taken too soon no mater what was done to her.
If the person that was responsible for her death is only known for being connected to her death that is not enough, IMO, I want his legacy to be known for everything that he did.

It also seems they are honoring their daughter's memory true to how others have described her. We've heard Faye was friendly, bubbly, and caring; teachers and classmates adored her; she frequented the skating rink with her mother; and went to the waffle house every Saturday -- sharing news about her week with the wait staff.
Yes true. I’ve never personally considered the thought of a child friendly/appropriate funeral. It makes sense- just never thought about it. Faye’s parents are making choices to make the environment as “normal”, gentle, comfortable as possible for her friends.
Should Children Attend Funerals?

If ?? is named as a suspect, why would he place a body so close to his home? Why would he place evidence into his trash receptacle? That would be a sure way for LE to focus on him.
....snipped rest for focus above...

JMO
Ive thought about that quite a bit and if the person that killed her ended up killing her that first day she went missing, then it would not be long before odor would become an issue that he would be afraid LE would smell the next time LE showed up at the door. So they probably felt they had to remove the body.

And with the lockdown of the neighborhood, I am thinking the perp would not want to risk taking her body out in a vehicle because they could be searched by LE on the way out of the neighborhood. So I think the person felt they had to remove the body and the only way would have been at night on foot to those woods close by.

For the 2nd question, I have to think the perp was watching as close as they could what was happening with LE and if they knew the day and approximate time of the trash truck coming, they may have thought it was safe to bring out the boots or clothing to the trash to get rid of the last pieces of evidence right before the trash truck came. They may have thought they were in the clear if they heard a trash truck close by and did not realize LE was closely following the trash truck.

But what doesnt make sense to me is if the perp took the body to the woods on foot and maybe had forgotten the boots or a piece of clothing. Then why not just take those items to the woods too and dump them also. Unless they were too afraid to set foot back in those woods or something.

Or unless they did want to frame another resident or something. In the Morgan Harrington case from long ago, the perp did take her T-shirt and dumped it in town to try to throw LE off. Some think he tried to frame people in the group home of I think it was student off site housing complex near where the shirt was thrown in the bushes. So that is a possibility.

Hopefully we will find out some of the answers during the PC.

Carrie Weimer on Twitter
Media starting to gather for press conference on #fayeswetlik autopsy results. Watch it live on @foxcarolinanews Facebook at 3pm.
ERFQSApW4AU9UdW.jpg

2:37 PM - 18 Feb 2020

Paige Pauroso on Twitter
In 20 minutes, we will learn the autopsy results of 6 year old Faye Swetlik and Coty Taylor, the adult man whose body was found nearby Faye’s here in Cayce, SC. It’s still not confirmed if Taylor is responsible for Faye’s death, officials just say the cases are linked. @WBTV_News
ERFQ6RPW4AI40V5.jpg

2:40 PM - 18 Feb 2020

Again, I usually use this link to watch for live updates on Faye Swetlik
Watch Live Newscasts
Also, the press conference was moved to 3pm today.

Faye Swetlik's grandmother mentioned "if people would like to donate money, just go into any Wells Fargo bank and just say her name." (Faye Swetlik)
I am assuming that is local and not nationwide. I cannot imagine the banks in Chicago knowing what I was referring to. The case has not been covered really here locally.

There are several Chicago locations for Wells Fargo banks. It is nationwide bank, afaik. Whether all Wells Fargo banks would be aware of Faye Swetlik's donation account; I don't know... but they could transfer money donated from one Wells Fargo bank to another Wells Fargo bank easily (if they are all participating.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove