Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Every vehicle stopped. Constantly pushing for media sharing & video surveillance tips. This team is well prepared for this scenario & rapidly implementing strategy. Impressed!
Absolutely. Every parent hopes that something like this doesn’t happen to them. If it does though, this is the overwhelming response they would want.

FBI agents search S.C. property where missing 6-year-old was last seen, neighbors share more info

Hey guys, the FBI is inspecting the back porch!! :( idk if that's relevant but i wanted to share. Cheers
Thank you for the link. Yes, quite relevant. We don't know what happened here. MOO

Video:

Caroline Hecker on Twitter
FBI agents are closely examining the back porch of the apartment Faye lived in with her mother. A lot of coolers and things in the yard @wis10
1:15 PM · Feb 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Children should be safe in their own neighborhood. They should be safe walking home or in their yard. Some parents choose to give them this freedom, in fact many do where I live, and shouldn't be blamed for the actions of a criminal. I find it cruel to blame the parents at this worst time in their lives for letting their child enjoy playing in front of the house. IMO we are better than that here.
THIS. Thank you!

Remember the sister and brother found after 2 days in FL, playing in a wooded area not extremely far from their home? Please let this be that. People were suspecting abduction, but they were okay.

Poor Faye and her parents and grandma. I will always say, I feel something this could happen in any family.

screenshot.png

Thank you for the link. Yes, quite relevant. We don't know what happened here. MOO

Video:

Caroline Hecker on Twitter
FBI agents are closely examining the back porch of the apartment Faye lived in with her mother. A lot of coolers and things in the yard @wis10
1:15 PM · Feb 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Here's a screen grab from the video, thank you @PommyMommy. This is the best shot of the back yard and back door area I could see. Lots of coolers like someone up thread said. I see what might be a red ball near the side road, but no other children's toys or items.

Also, crime tape on back door stoop area. Wondering if that means family isn't staying there for now.

edited because I forgot the image.

Timeline Draft 2:

Faye went to school Feb. 10, rode her bus home & walked home WITH HER MOM as usual.

▪️Springdale ES Dismissal: 2:25 PM

▪️Bus 21RP Arrives @ 2218 Londonberry Lane: 2:51 PM- per schedule, fluctuations may apply

▪️Arrived Home: 2:55 PMish

▪️Began to play in front yard: ? PM

▪️NOTICED MISSING: 3:45 PM

▪️NOTIFIED LE: 5 PM

So we now know that Mom walked FS home, a typical day for them. But were they alone after arriving at home? There is an hour between noticing that FS was missing and a 911 call. Why? Was mom out searching herself or is this typical for FS to go a friends close by and she was assuming this? I don't like the hour wait at all. MOO

I don't think she was noticed missing at 3:45. She was last seen at that time.

She was likely noticed missing about 5-10 minutes before police were called.

I don't think she was noticed missing at 3:45. She was last seen at that time.

She was likely noticed missing about 5-10 minutes before police were called.
No. Confirmed by LE in this morning’s early presser that she was noticed missing around 3:45. Strait from LE. Also confirmed that LE was called around 5PM yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami