Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great, but kind of scary because they need a car description in most states to get an Amber Alert.
I noticed people on Facebook were mad that they wouldn’t upgrade since it’s a missing 6 year old in the dark... I’m glad they did it too but it means they’re likely having to spread their search which is sad and gives me little hope she got lost right around her home :(

It was a good video, didn’t see it til after I posted.. this is SO scary ! I hate that there’s no description to help, be it a car, a person... she could have even wandered awhile and gotten abducted from a different location? Ugh I’m so disheartened by this development. That was a very good reporter, poor thing was so upset and shaking but she did a marvelous job!
Please let her be found safe!!!

It was a good video, didn’t see it til after I posted.. this is SO scary ! I hate that there’s no description to help, be it a car, a person... she could have even wandered awhile and gotten abducted from a different location? Ugh I’m so disheartened by this development. That was a very good reporter, poor thing was so upset and shaking but she did a marvelous job!
Please let her be found safe!!!

She's a great reporter.

Correction: A previous version of this story said an Amber Alert had been issued however Ashely Hunter with the Cayce Department of Public Safety said she released that information prematurely. Conversations continue between the Cayce Department of Public Safety and the FBI with plans to issue an Amber Alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
learningtolive616