Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, all of the hotels in that area have a bad rep.
She was last seen around 3:45. At that time, I would think someone would have seen something. Lots of children walk home from the middle and high school to Churchill Heights neighborhood. Schools dismiss at 3:20 and 3:25 here and it’s always very active in that area. Hoping someone saw something.
Sounds likely then that she just got home from school herself. Maybe still dressed in school clothes. Last seen by whom is a question I have.

Brian McConchie on Twitter
LIVE NOW on @wachfox @LCSD_News @CityofCayce updating the search for little Faye Marie Swetlik, at least a dozen agencies, including SLED & FBI, are searching for the missing 6-yr-old Cayce girl right now
EQd3tEXWkAAWGY5.jpg

EQd3tDZXkAAyAnF.jpg

11:04 PM - 10 Feb 2020 from South Carolina, USA

So bus driver might have been last to see her? If family realized she wasn’t home at 3.45, then none of them saw her. Wonder if she gets dropped off in a place where she had to walk a little ways to get home.

Is anyone home when she gets home/off the bus? Just wondering if anyone saw her after getting off the bus or if she arrived to an empty house.

Hoping a neighbor has a Ring or some other kind of camera that might cover part of their yard.

This is very concerning :( I hope sweet Faye is OK.

Sounds likely then that she just got home from school herself. Maybe still dressed in school clothes. Last seen by whom is a question I have.
I’d like to know who as well. Did her family see her or did the bus driver just confirm she got
So bus driver might have been last to see her? If family realized she wasn’t home at 3.45, then none of them saw her. Wonder if she gets dropped off in a place where she had to walk a little ways to get home.
Is anyone home when she gets home/off the bus? Just wondering if anyone saw her after getting off the bus or if she arrived to an empty house.

Hoping a neighbor has a Ring or some other kind of camera that might cover part of their yard.

This is very concerning :( I hope sweet Faye is OK.

He would not say who the last person was to see her- just that the family realized she wasn’t home at 3:45 and called police at 5pm. The only fact he seemed to reiterate is just that she for sure made it off the bus.
Oh so sad to me. She’s 6. Did she walk home with someone normally? How far away does the bus let out?

To me, the fact that the only thing that they’ve been able to verify is the bus is a little worrisome to me, as if they’re slightly questioning someone’s account at home? Or I suppose neighbors. They also discussed going door to door talking about security footage with the neighbors.
Moo
ETA they made the bus stop sound very close to home in the PC

I just looked on google earth. There’s got to be many kids at the stop she gets off because of the apartments at Piccadilly square. Did anyone catch her address?

anyone know if the bus is all ages or just elementary age? K-6?

To me, the fact that the only thing that they’ve been able to verify is the bus is a little worrisome to me, as if they’re slightly questioning someone’s account at home? Or I suppose neighbors. They also discussed going door to door talking about security footage with the neighbors.
Moo
ETA they made the bus stop sound very close to home in the PC
Hope so. It should be with 6 year olds. If not, a parent or an adult could be there to wait for the bus. I see parents waiting in cars for much older kids getting picked up or dropped off. High school age even.

I found school site. Dismissal is 2:25. It appears to only go to 5th grade. So I would assume the oldest on the bus would be 5th grade- but that’s an assumption. Springdale Elementary
That’s correct, 5th grade. They drop off the Elementary students before picking up the middle and high students. With the neighborhood being so close to the middle and high school, I would assume that it’s one of the last drop offs.

This really hits home. My 8 (girl) and 10 (boy) year old kids get off the bus and walk home by themselves most days. There is an abundant of kids and parents so they never walk home alone. It’s less than .25 miles. I know she didn’t get abducted walking home from the bus but it makes me really freaked out knowing this COULD happen. Ughhhh! I hope they find this little girl.

Londonderry lane looks to be a block or so long. Piccadilly Square is abutting it. They appear to be townhomes or apartments.

I do notice one home that looks like possibly a camera outside on Londonberry lane. Even on google earth- lots of kids out and about near Piccadilly Square.
Google Earth Link

Google Earth
#googleearth

She was wearing polka dot rain (I believe) boots? What were weather conditions when she came home? If raining it might limit the number of kids outside playing.

it’s been raining here in NJ all day and looks like down the East Coast as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton