Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh I hate going on rants about alerts that are lifted before the person is found safe!! There is NO point in going back as a huge part of the public will get confused or apathetic which is terrible in a situation like this! Makes me so mad when people decide to lift alerts PREMATURELY

No water? The town lies along the Congaree River & it’s SC- water everywhere.

Also regarding water, we had very heavy rain last Thursday and there are still areas with flooding. I don't know if there's any flooding right there. But I know that there were school buses in the area being rerouted still this morning due to flooded roads. And the river levels in general are extremely high right now

Also regarding water, we had very heavy rain last Thursday and there are still areas with flooding. I don't know if there's any flooding right there. But I know that there were school buses in the area being rerouted still this morning due to flooded roads. And the river levels in general are extremely high right now
Yes, all true. I still don’t think there is any big bodies of water within walking distance. What worries me- the neighborhood has two entrances, right off a busy highway, and VERY close to interstate. MOO

Dara A. Khaalid on Twitter
BREAKING - The law enforcement presence is heavy in Cayce as the search continues for 6-year-old Faye Marie Swetlik. @wachfox
EQdAMRYX0AE5bVf.jpg

EQdAMRXXUAYszEl.jpg

7:02 PM - 10 Feb 2020

Caroline Coleburn on Twitter
MISSING CHILD: Cayce police are looking for a missing 6-year-old girl named Faye Marie Swetlik. She was last seen in the front yard of her home at 5 pm in the Churchill Heights Neighborhood. If you have any information, contact the Cayce Department of Public Safety at 794-0456.
EQdHcCDWAAAMe9Q.jpg

7:34 PM - 10 Feb 2020

Neighbors have created “missing signs” to help bring Faye home. @wachfox
EQdQWMwWAAIusj5.jpg

8:12 PM - 10 Feb 2020

Law enforcement has sent out a helicopter to assist in the search for #FayeSwetlik @wachfox
EQdSAiBWkAYrVpe.jpg

8:20 PM - 10 Feb 2020

There are a few motels right off I26 at this exit. One in particular Knights motel has had issues with crime. Here's an article from Oct about the city shutting down this motel. I do not know if it has since reopened or if it's currently empty. moo

https://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article235714707.html
Yes, all of the hotels in that area have a bad rep.
She was last seen around 3:45. At that time, I would think someone would have seen something. Lots of children walk home from the middle and high school to Churchill Heights neighborhood. Schools dismiss at 3:20 and 3:25 here and it’s always very active in that area. Hoping someone saw something.

• Too early to say whether or not foul play is involved.
  • Scent dogs haven't picked up anything yet.
  • LE will work through the night.
  • They will continue to go door-to-door and continue to collect video footage which they are doing now.
  • AA requires vehicle description/evidence of abduction, they don't have that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members