SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the article, "Horry County police records are focusing on telephone activity that occurred as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18 between Heather Elvis’ cell phone and a man with whom she had a relationship history, according to documents obtained by the Carolina Forest Chronicle."

She was talking to her roommate around 2am. Although, the date says he dropped her off after 2am. The posts were made between 1:53 a.m. and 2:09 a.m. The timeline fits perfectly for her to be posting and talking at the same time, right when she arrived home.

So, people who don't think she posted them....
Do you think that while she was on her phone and then later talking to OM, someone was posting them, giving her plenty of time to see them?
Or someone was fancy enough to post date them, but keep in mind people are on there all the time and someone may notice it being backdated?
Or a thir option?

The phone record details in the police report were provided by Mr. Elvis viewing his call records online. Those call times Mr. Elvis saw could be off by 3 hours because of how TMobile lists call times.

Heather's tumbler account is not the only social media sites she posted on. Her tumbler activity could be accurate, but I think her Twitter and Facebook posts were altered

Posted on 12/26 (pg. 17 or 18) thread 1 - post #434... & I've gone cross eyed looking for that thing!

Originally Posted by Creek-Ratz

Room Mate is in Florida. Christmas break. Lots of this information is correct some not. More to come at a later time when permission is released. Tat is real. Hold your tater folks.

Originally Posted by luckyladee

Heather does live at the address off River Oaks drive. She went on a date and returned home around midnight, and called her roommate , who was out of town at the time. Her parents live off Sly Fox Trail, which is very near the area her car was located. She just moved in with the girl she was living with at the time of heir disappearance, not more then 2 weeks, she was living with her ex boyfriend who they say was volatile or verbally abusive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, good find, Ty.
Also, if she was living with bf just weeks before is it possible her tumbler had been left logged onto a computer there where these things were being posted to her account (*advertiser censored* and last 10 posts) hoping she would see them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In regards to the Tumblr posts/phone call discrepancy... another thing I noticed back in the first threads was that it was widely reported at that time that the call w/ the roommate occurred at 3 am & not 2 am... but regardless... (& I still think it prob has to do w/ a time difference anyway)... I re-pin stuff (similar to re-blogging) on Pinterest on my phone all the time while I'm having a convo on speaker (I hate holding the phone up to my ear bc I'm always doing something else while I'm on the phone--blame it on my ADD) so I wouldn't necessarily think that was odd.

A third option could be that someone changed (edited) her original posts to the current ones, as far fetched as I know that sounds. Her cell phone is still missing, and she may have been logged into her accounts.

How do you change current posts to new ones, when they are reblogged?

Thank you!

Although luckyladee is not a VI
So I'm not sure we can take this as fact. Luckyladee posted other info that no one was able to verify.
If all her info is correct, I wish she had been verified because she came in and offered up a lot of info early in the case.

Yeah I kept getting confused today because the username is so similar to the correct VI... oops, my bad!

STUPID ALERT

So, it turns out I've only read HE's tweets before tonight.

For the first time tonight, I read Heather's posts on the tumblr site.
Why do the times of her ten posts read from 12:52:05 AM until 1:09:48 AM, December 18, 2013?

Do the times adjust per the timezone of the viewer?

If someone wanted to make it appear that Heather was depressed, they posted some convincing choices.
If she posted those selections, she was probably feeling sad because she was still embroiled with the OM.

But, if Heather was going to kill herself, why leave her apartment? Imo she wouldn't. Or, if she did, she'd park her car at PTL and do it there in her car. I don't think she'd go to great lengths to hide herself.

About 9 threads ago, someone posted that HE did not carry a purse, but carried her driver's license & credit card/s in her pocket. Not sure that it was a VI. Now we learn from TE that her purse is missing..
Why would HE have carried her purse, if the info was correct?

The phone record details in the police report were provided by Mr. Elvis viewing his call records online. Those call times Mr. Elvis saw could be off by 3 hours because of how TMobile lists call times.

Heather's tumbler account is not the only social media sites she posted on. Her tumbler activity could be accurate, but I think her Twitter and Facebook posts were altered

Where are you getting the information that it was online. And online only? LE all over the country is very diligent and they dot their eyes and cross their t's. In 30 days, I think they would have plenty of time to get accurate information.

Why do you think facebook and twitter and have been altered! All three of them consistently say the same thing.

Snipped

Reword that statement and you get:
"Horry County police records are focusing on telephone activity that occurred as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18 between Heather Elvis’ cell phone and OM's cell phone with whom she had a relationship history..."

Or was it between HE's cell phone and OM's cell phone with someone else using it?

Or was it between HE's cell phone and a pay phone?

But the way the article is worded is activity between HE cell phone and OM
not phone activity between HE and OM.
But activity between a cell (owned by HE) and OM

Makes me think my theory could be correct that there may have been someone other than HE on the other end of the call when OM called.

Or it's just poorly written.

Wow, good find, Ty.
Also, if she was living with bf just weeks before is it possible her tumbler had been left logged onto a computer there where these things were being posted to her account (*advertiser censored* and last 10 posts) hoping she would see them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am just curious, where did the information come in verified that she lived with the ex boyfriend?

About 9 threads ago, someone posted that HE did not carry a purse, but carried her driver's license & credit card/s in her pocket. Not sure that it was a VI. Now we learn from TE that her purse is missing..

Aunt flow? Makeup?

LE sure does not appear bothered by the fact that married guy and family are being hung out to dry on FB.

Why would they? No laws are being broken. If there's libel, that's a civil matter.

Does Heather wear contacts? I know Lady Hawkke said nothing else was missing from her condo...but just wondering if there's anything that's missing that might have been overlooked (contact solution, etc.), indicating she was going out for a while...

Well if true, maybe she had more to carry that night? Personal items?

But I'm pretty sure it was luckyladee that provided that info (about not carrying a purse) and we haven't been able to verify it.

If a person was going to commit suicide. Would they carry their purse?

If they were hiding a firearm, or maybe medication for an overdose?

eta: purely hypothetical. I don't think she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member