SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I remember from the beginning, there has always been a void in posts there. I cannot attest to prior to around 12/20/13 though.

But, that's has been what I was saying about the patterns of HE's SM. There are a lot of lulls in posting activity between certain times (months on end). This isn't completely uncommon though but, is still questioning/telling IMO.

Some kids have abandoned their Facebook pages completely because FB lost it's "cool" factor. I know for a fact since my Son himself "quit" Facebook for 11 months and has recently started it back up! Kids these days have switched over to Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Kik, among others. Look at what happened with MySpace.

HE SM Activity

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/heatherachellelvis
Last post: 12/13/13 12:05AM

Time between Posts:
7/28/13 - 9/16/13 (50 days)

5/23/13 - 6/27/13 (35 days)

1/9/13 - 5/23/13 (124 days)

Twitter - https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis
Last post: 11/29/13 5:21PM

Time between Posts:
11/29/13 - 12/17/13 (50 days)

Nothing significant prior to 11/29/13!

Tumblr - http://hazy-dayys.tumblr.com/
Last post: 12/18/13 02:09:48AM

Time between Posts:
6/16/13 - 11/22/13

*Only 27 posts in November. All were made on the same day (22nd).

2/22/13 - 4/14/13

With regards to Tumblr posting, Users can actually use a feature, "Publish On..." which allows you to schedule a post in the future. However, it does not allow you to post anything in the past. It will give you an error message.

• It is possible IMO that SM posts in HE's account could have been deleted by accessing HE's phone.
  • Looking at HE's SM posting pattern, I find it strange that she did not post anything on Facebook or Twitter close to the time of her disappearance! Red flag!
  • HE however posts on Tumblr before going missing. And content speak of love and relationships.
  • HE tends to be pretty straightforward in her posting and "airs things out" quite often. Why no mention of date night? Why no activity leading up to date? Why wouldn't HE post the picture of her learning stick shift directly on SM instead of sending to TE?
  • I don't believe that HE used the "Publish On..." feature.

excellent post..also keep in mind HE has two other SM accounts(Twitter is one, that are locked (these might contain messages that she obviously didn't want anybody to read=OM?)

If I wanted to make someone jealous I'd make sure the other man was in the picture.

Maybe she also sent that? We don't know. A guy teaching her to drive a stick shift could make many guys jealous....

I see an ad about shoes and purses?

This is what I see
_v-Or_ohcLmsjJoqCCHfBg

I just looked at it up close, I'm thinking he leaned back really far to take the pic or since the speedometer is at 0 she isn't actually driving in the pic and he opened the door to get a full view? Can anyone tell the time on her watch? I'm thinking 1:05?

I hope not since dad received the pic at 10 something.

O/T 50 years ago my best friend age 16 got involved with an older married man she worked for. He had children, she got pregnant, went to a home for unwed mothers, kept her baby.
Point is she NEVER gave up on this creep.
I called him a pediphile, she hated that!
They stayed in contact til she died.
She died at 19 by car accident.......nothing to do with him.
Some girls won't go away even if people tell them how bad the situation is for them.
He was a master of charm.
IMO HE still wanted her man, boy dates just didn't do it for her.........
HE was Very mature, when I see her SM, I am shocked at the sexuality of a 20 yr. old. Just me

She talked to him the night before, it said on the myhorry report. IMO, I still think she was into him, trying to get him over and make him jealous, so she probably told him. Plus they haven't talked about text messages at all. If I was learning stick, I wouldn't want my phone right in between my legs, unless I was waiting for a text.

bolded by me...I thought that referred to the late night call that HE got which she became upset over and told Bri about.Not a call that was made prior to her date or did I misread something there?

In the trashy SM, did anyone notice a split picture of a blonde guy with 2 different babies?
Seem older photos from years ago............is this OM when he was young with his babies?
This photo struck me as odd......surrounded by other stuff......

bolded by me...I thought that referred to the late night call that HE got which she became upset over and told Bri about.Not a call that was made prior to her date or did I misread something there?

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/loc...722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

This is where I read it. He said previous night, which confused me. If the calls were between 3-6am, it would be previous morning. I always felt, they did talk the previous night...before or during date. But, it could be poor writing on the article because I don't think this article is very clear.

Just want to thank everyone for the great thoughts and posts by everyone.

I hope LE is building a strong case and I hope there can be an upcoming search that finds her.

Heather may have been close to her family, but I do not think they were aware of her relationships, or what she did on a day-to-day basis and maybe not at all about her online presence, until she went missing. But then this is often the case...parents think they know, but they don't, not really. I know her dad is trying to present Heather as an innocent young girl, which is fine, that is likely how he saw her. It must be painful to see and read the things coming out that seem to contradict his image of her. I think she was probably both of those people, the loving daughter and the little bit wild/experimental woman. No one is all one thing.

He said he did not really approve of her choice to work at TK but she was determined and did her own thing. I think it is possible, that since she met married guy, she may have been less available to her parents, in that they did not know she was off that entire week (from working Sunday at TK, not due back until Friday) and did not have any contact during those two days before her car turned up. Did they even know she was alone at the condo, that her roommate was away? She may have been keeping that quiet, in hopes of married guy coming over, or to stave off invitations to come stay at home for the week.

Just some thoughts...no reason a 20-year old should not have their life, even though many twenty-year olds seem so much younger and less grown-up, for lack of a better word, than some decades ago. JMOJMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

I read it that way too, TC

O/T 50 years ago my best friend age 16 got involved with an older married man she worked for. He had children, she got pregnant, went to a home for unwed mothers, kept her baby.
Point is she NEVER gave up on this creep.
I called him a pediphile, she hated that!
They stayed in contact til she died.
She died at 19 by car accident.......nothing to do with him.
Some girls won't go away even if people tell them how bad the situation is for them.
He was a master of charm.
IMO HE still wanted her man, boy dates just didn't do it for her.........
HE was Very mature, when I see her SM, I am shocked at the sexuality of a 20 yr. old. Just me

Sexually mature - I would say this in the norms of a church going teen who isn't under the watchful eye of her parents and wanting to rebel a little.

Mature in reality? I highly disagree, by 21 I had graduated college and purchased my first home (I know she is only 20). Heather seems to still be unsure in every aspect of her life. HGTC, Ashbury, then working in cosmetology. Dating a married man and pursuing him when its not in her best interest. Dating an abusive man - possibly at the same time as OMM. Weight that goes up and down - possible eating disorder. Talking about drug use on SM after a work injury (almost bragging).

Do we have verified proof that she has paid all of her own bills up to this point? I haven't read it anywhere (I'm really asking and not being mean). When I was in college and in my own apartment, my parents still helped me a lot with extra money for food, electric, some rent, car insurance, etc. We know she had medical debt earlier in the year of $5k and I don't see any judgements against her in that amount so I would think (again no proof) they have been paid by somebody? On a hostess and server salary I don't think she could have paid it her self. Do we know?

Wouldn't she be covered under her fathers healthcare plan? I'm sure the out of pocket expenses didn't total $5k for her once insurance takes care of it, jmo...sorry if this has been covered..reading posts and trying to catch up...

Does anyone here have a 20 y/old daughter?

What 20 yr/old sends a pic to her father from a "first date"?

Is anyone disturbed by HE having supposedly sent this picture? I sure am.

Date dismissed,..really? I'm starting to learn towards HE having possibly been set up. The OM and his wife are very convenient, but what if that's all they are?
This picture sent to TE, or to anyone from the date, on THAT NIGHT, bugs the Hell out of me.

Our girls routinely send pics to both my husband and I, especially since they live away from home. We have a family group text. It ranges from funny, random to accomplishments. My 18 yr old just an hour ago texted me what she's working on in her design lab. I have gotten a few of them with a date a time or two, mostly when there was something specific, like a costume party or something else of interest.

We're a close family and I know that if my husband had been trying to teach one of ours something and they were proud of "finally getting it", no doubt he would get a text and/or pic. It just doesn't stand out as being odd AT ALL to me. JMO, of course. :twocents:

I think that the ease and convenience of texting, especially with pics, has changed not only the way we communicate, but also the why. You know, the little things we might have waited to tell about we now just shoot a quick text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia