SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

i do agree this is a reckless hat.. but not this exact hat. i can see the reckless "R" design, but the placement looks a little different than the one at the link, and also the one in HE's photo looks like the emblem may be silver. nonetheless, im 99.9% sure this is a Reckless hat. definitely not the kinda hat an OM would wear.. JMO and stuff. :)

Unless she had a stalker we are unaware of, who happened to follow her out of her apartment at whatever time she left, I am left with her encountering trouble with the person she went out to meet ( I do believe she drove to meet her caller). Anything else seems too coincidental to me right now. JMO

I lay in bed last night going over it again and again what happened between 2am and 6am.

I'm pretty convinced OM initiated the calls to Heather that night/morning.

That call from OM came after she was dropped off at her condo and before Heather made the call to her roomie in Florida. (A small window)
Also, that call had to have been very soon after she was dropped off, which makes me think OM had visuals on Heathers condo at the time.

The calls 'back and forth' as reported by MSM via police report/TE between 3.41 and 6am could have been made from anywhere.
The 'pings' from both phones are crucial to the initial stages of the investigation.

Hypothesis
1 - Heather spoke 'back and forth' with OM in that period and both were never in immediate contact.
I doubt that as I believe OM was in the vicinity of Heather's condo.

2 - OM and Heather made physical contact before or around 4am in or around her condo.
They both travelled in Heathers car somewhere (PTL?), followed by OMW.
OM subdued Heather at the destination, but not violently (chloroform?).
OM transfers Heather into OMW car, by carrying her (dogs dont pick up Heathers scent outside the car at PTL).
OM drops off OMW at their house and OM drives vehicle and dumps her. He has Heather's phone.
He calls his own phone which OMW has from earlier and OMW goes to the point and picks him up and both return home.

Pings can demolish this hypothesis in an instant. I'm sure and hope LE are on it.

sounds like a plausible scenario but the only thing that sticks in my craw(is that a word?) is why would OM react violently towards HE. I can see Ms.OM doing it with OM being present but I don't think he's the "if I can't have you nobody can" type of guy. I just want somebody who says they saw HE with a black eye or who witnessed a confrontation between Ms.OM and HE to step forward. The fact that nobody has throws doubts into this situation as far as Ms.OM.

I lay in bed last night going over it again and again what happened between 2am and 6am.

I'm pretty convinced OM initiated the calls to Heather that night/morning.

That call from OM came after she was dropped off at her condo and before Heather made the call to her roomie in Florida. (A small window)
Also, that call had to have been very soon after she was dropped off, which makes me think OM had visuals on Heathers condo at the time.

The calls 'back and forth' as reported by MSM via police report/TE between 3.41 and 6am could have been made from anywhere.
The 'pings' from both phones are crucial to the initial stages of the investigation.

Hypothesis
1 - Heather spoke 'back and forth' with OM in that period and both were never in immediate contact.
I doubt that as I believe OM was in the vicinity of Heather's condo.

2 - OM and Heather made physical contact before or around 4am in or around her condo.
They both travelled in Heathers car somewhere (PTL?), followed by OMW.
OM subdued Heather at the destination, but not violently (chloroform?).
OM transfers Heather into OMW car, by carrying her (dogs dont pick up Heathers scent outside the car at PTL).
OM drops off OMW at their house and OM drives vehicle and dumps her. He has Heather's phone.
He calls his own phone which OMW has from earlier and OMW goes to the point and picks him up and both return home.

Pings can demolish this hypothesis in an instant. I'm sure and hope LE are on it.

I've always thought something started at the condo and I think it's entirely plausible that someone/OM knew when Heather arrived at home.

Many elements of your theory are aligned with my own thinking.

We'll see what the ping story turns out to be.

sounds like a plausible scenario but the only thing that sticks in my craw(is that a word?) is why would OM react violently towards HE. I can see Ms.OM doing it with OM being present but I don't think he's the "if I can't have you nobody can" type of guy. I just want somebody who says they saw HE with a black eye or who witnessed a confrontation between Ms.OM and HE to step forward. The fact that nobody has throws doubts into this situation as far as Ms.OM.

Topcat, stick in your craw is used widely here in Scotland! ;)

OM is under the spell of OMW. He has a lot to lose.
[modsnip].

I've always thought something started at the condo and I think it's entirely plausible that someone/OM knew when Heather arrived at home.

Many elements of your theory are aligned with my own thinking.

We'll see what the ping story turns out to be.

It is far too coincidental for OM NOT to have been watching Heather's condo in the timeframe of his initial call.

The pings, I agree, are mega important.

I think the phone contacts may tell some of the story as to why the party may have been angry or vengeful, but I agree that the identity of that party is in question.

I've also thought from the beginning that two people were involved in Heather's outcome.

Bottom line, I believe that when she got in someone else's vehicle or was otherwise no longer in control of her environment, it was an unstoppable tragedy in process.

It is far too coincidental for OM NOT to have been watching Heather's condo in the timeframe of his initial call.

The pings, I agree, are mega important.
I wouldn't be surprised if OM was texting her and her phone was on vibrate otherwise why didn't she just put it in the cupholder instead in her lap when she was behind the wheel of the dates truck!

I'm truly hoping LE have all the questions about pings ,assaults ,phone calls etc answered and are waiting for the either a recovery of HE or a mistake by the person(s) they feel are responsible for HE's disappearance to tie this all together.

OM has already made his big mistake by lying to police about his last contact with Heather.
More than likely his involvement with Heather too.

He is stuck in that lie [modsnip].

Tick Tock.

Jonathan Presti just contacted his family. He has been missing for over 4 months! I hope and pray that HE's family has this very same outcome. I am hoping she ran away and needed a break. When I heard the news about Jonathan, I thought, he is 19 and she is 20, so if he could do it, so could she. Anything is possible.

Jonathan Presti just contacted his family. He has been missing for over 4 months! I hope and pray that HE's family has this very same outcome. I am hoping she ran away and needed a break. When I heard the news about Jonathan, I thought, he is 19 and she is 20, so if he could do it, so could she. Anything is possible.

That would be the perfect outcome to this whole saga.
Let's hope it's less than 4 months, but 4, or even 5 or 6 works for me and I'm sure everyone reading this.

I think it is quite possible that married guy was in touch, or trying to get in touch prior to the time she got home. Maybe they never really lost touch.

That is great. Do you happen to have a link to that article, because there isn't one in his thread.

No article, but that there is a thread and if you go to it, they updated the page, which for that thread, is allowed.

The Find Jonathan Page was updated from his mother.

No article, but that there is a thread and if you go to it, they updated the page, which for that thread, is allowed.

The Find Jonathan Page was updated from his mother.
O/T Bummer. I can't see his Facebook page without logging in and I don't have Facebook. I thought it might be nice to post over in the Bryce Laspisa forum to give them some hope. He was also 19 when he went missing (I think he still is, but I lose track of how much time goes by).

Anyone else think maybe the car was parked so close to water that if someone in passenger side could step out into water & avoid detection?
Heather drives there w/other party to???? (smoke,drink,boink,talk,etc)
This was a planned forced takeout and she goes out passenger door carried by perp after some drug administered to knock her out
Either taken into waiting boat or car

maybe this was a planned 2nd date AFTER her first one

maybe someone did meet her at home & she wanted to take it out of sight
(seems like person must've been known)

or maybe Heather contacted that party to rub salt in wound
(good riddance-I'm moving on)

maybe she was tempted with trips or ??

or........
let's say she was hungry AFTER date...
doesn't want to drag her purse & other stuff along..
if wearing same clothes prolly no pockets..
figures all she'll need is her license anyway...
(would always made sure license in car) & tossed in middle w/change
gets out on road & some incident happens (runs out of gas,followed,stopped,tricked into stopping,meets up w/criminals running away)
they force her to do things or take them places
then make her go to house
she refuses takes em to PTL
violence ensues.....

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors