SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like remains have been there for some time... begging the question; how many more will be found before this is over?

Bringing someone's loved one home for proper burial and some closure. :(

ct .

Also, at the risk of getting a t/o.. I really wish the speculation of Heather having a health condition would stop. Her family has begged, pleaded and petitioned for media coverage on Heather's disappearance. Her father has bared his heart and soul, pain and torment for all the world to see. IF Heather had a health condition and providing that information would of brought Heather's story one more minute in the media, there is no way her father would of withheld that information.

Respectfully snipped top part to address medical condition....my apologies, I was just throwing out a scenario but can see it annoyed you, I deleted...again I'm sorry I just wanted to add to another poster's point.

FlyerFan28, Isn't this two different incidents of human remain discoveries?

Body Found In Remote Whispering Hollow Rd Area In Greenville Co.
Posted: Oct 31, 2013 12:03 PM EDT
Updated: Nov 07, 2013 12:03 PM EST
http://www.wspa.com/story/23841545/body-found-at-end-of-road-in-greenville-co

Human Remains Found In Greenville Co. Woods Near Groce Rd.
Posted: Jan 23, 2014 7:21 PM EST
Updated: Jan 24, 2014 11:56 AM EST

http://www.wspa.com/story/24534850/human-remains-found-in-greenville-co-woods-near-groce-road

I don't think this is HE. I looked at a map and its pretty far away from HE's area. However that being said its still strange that you have two set of remains show up from each other in a two month period.

I don't understand why the public would assume just because they aren't privy to all the information that LE doesn't have it. Not those of you here but on other sites they are acting more like this is a lifetime movie and not a real family dealing with their missing loved one. I can't believe some of the things people say

I don't think this is HE. I looked at a map and its pretty far away from HE's area. However that being said its still strange that you have two set of remains show up from each other in a two month period.

I think the Florida remains linked upthread would be more likely for HE. It's more of a straight shoot from MB and a perp who hides in plain sight could use the opportunity to do something innocuous in Florida. Harder to justify a trip in the other direction unless career related or en route somewhere much farther away. :moo:

It's confusing because its the same area but in different spots in that area. If you read both articles there are different roads mentioned.

I won't split hairs over this. I've opened the original link twice now and it's been the Nov. 13 link.

So yes, two bodies in the same area two different times.

IMO, the FHEFB run by family & friends is full of clues for LE. IMO, SMedia might trip up the perp (s). I think our computer ID numbers can be traced. If you are a criminal, they claim you always go back to the scene of the crime, right? so you would keep going back to SM also, JMO With modern day tech...........I feel this is how they will hang themselves!

I agree. Despite all of the vitriol and back and forth on that page I think in a case like this anything is better than nothing.

Most of it is just nonsense but IMO insight has been provided to this case from the conversations on there and it very well could lead to what you speak of.

Respectfully snipped top part to address medical condition....my apologies, I was just throwing out a scenario but can see it annoyed you, I deleted...again I'm sorry I just wanted to add to another poster's point.

Janey..I wasn't addressing my comment to you , or anyone in particular. I apologize for being snarky.

Respectfully, I don't see how, say, an eating disorder is going to have any affect on location her body.

ETA: I DO agree with some of your point, who she is will help find her.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk[/.

You can discuss anything within the rules. If people don't want to discuss it, they can skip by your post. The mod came on last night to explain this to people. Sorry you felt you were annoying people. Not everyone feels that way. I for sure don't. Thanks for sharing your opinion. I hope you continue.

The remains in Greenville hit to close to home for me,considering Im about 10 miles from Greenville...always scary when something like this is discovered.We do have numerous missing elderly people that have just disappeared (most have been said to have dementia).Wondering if this could possibly be the case

Is anyone sleuthing a random POI possibly connected to the other missing women, or is the general consensus this was personal, and someone she knew?

I remember when the young lady in Greenville SC ,Misty Johnson went missing ,last seen leaving a sports bar and grill where she worked.Many people made terrible comments about she deserved it because of the work environment.People can be cruel.Misty's killer was a bartender that also worked at the sports bar.LE did not release any info in this case,I think they just watched the POI.Case was solved in about 8 weeks.

Janey..I wasn't addressing my comment to you , or anyone in particular. I apologize for being snarky.

Thank u escape2sc!!! No need to apologize I am still pretty new to posting and didn't want to offend ANYONE!! Appreciate you apologizing but totally not necessary!!

You can discuss anything within the rules. If people don't want to discuss it, they can skip by your post. The mod came on last night to explain this to people. Sorry you felt you were annoying people. Not everyone feels that way. I for sure don't. Thanks for sharing your opinion. I hope you continue.

I'm so lost. I didn't feel I was annoying anyone... and if someone can explain how I might be wrong, I'm open to hear it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Just throwing a thought out there....IMO I get the feeling this wasn't the first time OM strayed....what I wonder and am dying to know is if LE has been in contact with any other ladies, other than HE obviously, that may have had relationships with OM.....

Just throwing a thought out there....IMO I get the feeling this wasn't the first time OM strayed....what I wonder and am dying to know is if LE has been in contact with any other ladies, other than HE obviously, that may have had relationships with OM.....

I guess you have to assume someone would step forward and admit having an affair with a married man because I don't think OM is going offer up any kind of info that will tarnish him further.

I'm extremely curious about this myself. I too feel like this was not OM's first rodeo in regards to stepping out on his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy