SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know who posts bond for someone? Just curious, I'm new to this!

Just a question. If LE were to shut down social media sites, they wouldn't likely re-open them would they? It would just mean you disabled it yourself for awhile?

I thought that as well. The initials are the same.

Thanks. Had nothing to do with Amber's case. Just a transplanted Yankee musing on how families sometimes live on top of each other down here.

I guess my real question was how does GS know HE and how did he come to be involved in/with her search?

For questions concerning when Terry Elvis talked to the roommate, date and LE,
in this HLN video, at the 3 minute 6 second mark, Terry mentions that almost immediately he checked Heather's phone records and contacted the roommate, who knew about Heather's date, and the roommate got a hold of the date, and the date actually called Terry and gave Terry his number and they conversed for about 20 minutes. Terry called LE and gave the info Terry had immediately, he said in this HLN video.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/01/22/heather-elvis-missing-woman-search

I was just thinking about this, HE had just reconnected with the date, who is from high school. The roommate is from work. I thought this was their first date. I guess I am just a bit confused at how the roommate was the connection to the date and not LE. In the police report it says they were unable to identify the date. Clearly they later did. I know many won't agree and that is fine, we all have different opinions, but something seems off. I guess I don't understand how the roommate would have the dates number or why TE would go to the roommate for the dates number. And the LE spoke to the roommate, but couldn't identify the date, at that time.

Just a question. If LE were to shut down social media sites, they wouldn't likely re-open them would they? It would just mean you disabled it yourself for awhile?

I agree it would most likely be whoever had control of the site and not necessarily the original owner, but I dont think it would be LE because they would most likely keep it shut down.

Thanks. Had nothing to do with Amber's case. Just a transplanted Yankee musing on how families sometimes live on top of each other down here.

I guess my real question was how does GS know HE and how did he come to be involved in/with her search?

Thanks for clarifying! I get your meaning now. I know nothing of the area, but owning large tracts of family land sometimes accounts for families living so close by each other. I guess it depends on how rural those addresses are.

Kinda OT, but north or south, in almost all circumstances, odd house numbers are on one side of the street, even on the other; SC included. Also, generally, the lower the house number, the closer that house is to whichever end of the street is closest to the downtown area.

Thanks for clarifying! I get your meaning now. I know nothing of the area, but owning large tracts of family land sometimes accounts for families living so close by each other. I guess it depends on how rural those addresses are.

Kinda OT, but north or south, in almost all circumstances, odd house numbers are on one side of the street, even on the other; SC included. Also, generally, the lower the house number, the closer that house is to whichever end of the street is closest to the downtown area.

Yeah I know someone whose family had a huge plot of land with a road through the middle (actually maybe 2) and through the years its been parcelled off and pieces sold and passed down so all up and down through the roads there's a whole bunch of siblings and aunts and uncles and such, with some random unrelated people mixed in. And they're on both sides of the road.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I was just thinking about this, HE had just reconnected with the date, who is from high school. The roommate is from work. I thought this was their first date. I guess I am just a bit confused at how the roommate was the connection to the date and not LE. In the police report it says they were unable to identify the date. Clearly they later did. I know many won't agree and that is fine, we all have different opinions, but something seems off. I guess I don't understand how the roommate would have the dates number or why TE would go to the roommate for the dates number. And the LE spoke to the roommate, but couldn't identify the date, at that time.

Maybe the roommate didn't have the number, just the information on who the date was with?
This is just my own opinion, but I was thinking it could be that the roommate had met the date somewhere, maybe in whatever his job is and they started talking and she helped reconnect them. I don't know but it would surprise you how often "6 degrees" comes up in North/South Carolina. Maybe lots more places, but in my experience. IMO

The following is based solely on my feeling of HE no longer being alive and just MOO.
I believe someone has likely moved HE's body. However, I'm not sure if I believe anyone actually committed a homicide. I do think more than two parties are purposefully not disclosing information and/or evidence that would provide much needed answers for LE to successfully zero in on what happened to her. To me, it's as if even some individuals who may not have contributed to her disappearance or death are still being reluctant in some way. I don't think this just because LE isn't revealing any information, but moreso because it's not being revealed to LE.

Because of this, I don't think there's much more that can be done, absent of running into HE or stumbling across her remains, that's going to really help find her. I really hope LE in SC remain on their toes in her case.

Both the roommate and the date are long-time friends of Heather. I don't see anything odd about them all knowing each other.

Both the roommate and the date are long-time friends of Heather. I don't see anything odd about them all knowing each other.

I didn't know the roommate was a long time friend of hers. I thought I read they were new friends that met through TK. But, I am often wrong. I lost all of my articles that were saved. Can you point me in the direction of where it says they are long time friends? I see it odd, you don't. That is what makes this board interesting.

After over six weeks, imo, it would be logical to conclude that the person/s responsible for HE's fate has no empathy for others...

I agree. It would take a cold, evil person to turn a blind eye to the Elvis family's heartache and pleas for all this time. If someone is afraid of getting in trouble, there is an anonymous tip line.

I didn't know the roommate was a long time friend of hers. I thought I read they were new friends that met through TK. But, I am often wrong. I lost all of my articles that were saved. Can you point me in the direction of where it says they are long time friends? I see it odd, you don't. That is what makes this board interesting.

It was discussed on this board in one of the threads. Anyone else remember?

I agree. It would take a cold, evil person to turn a blind eye to the Elvis family's heartache and pleas for all this time. If someone is afraid of getting in trouble, there is an anonymous tip line.

Anyone who knows, is involved, IMO.

There was some talk about the SS being a high school friend a few threads ago too. One of our VI's (LE) said that HE and SS worked together previously. Majority of us said, no way! He told us to do our research. Majority of us said we have done our research it was SM and Exbf that previously worked with her…he said look again lol. He suggested that the bus boy who smokes a pipe in her twitter posting 3/29 ish was SS. SS smokes a pipe too. They may have know each other from high school, worked together for a while and then finally went on a date months later? Without employment record of TK we don't really know, but LE does.
https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis

IMO one of the reasons there is a large group of supporters concerning GS and BB is because of the contact and relations they have/had on the fb page and nothing was said by the admin. or taken down by them (in regards to comments and post made by GS and BB).I will admit myself included.I do know post are deleted if the admin. does not agree with or maybe thinks the post is non productive.So many things don't make sense.I certainly hope those close to the case and not LE are not jerking TE's chain and causing more problems.The words written by TE are so heartfelt and its almost like he knows for certain the ones involved with the disappearance of HE.I pray this nightmare ends soon and if anyone has caused TE more harm than good by leading him on many wild goose chases they are punished.Does anyone think TE harbors any anger for SM simply because he was a married older man and he emotionally hurt HE? Thus,the intense anger ?

IMO one of the reasons there is a large group of supporters concerning GS and BB is because of the contact and relations they have/had on the fb page and nothing was said by the admin. or taken down by them (in regards to comments and post made by GS and BB).I will admit myself included.I do know post are deleted if the admin. does not agree with or maybe thinks the post is non productive.So many things don't make sense.I certainly hope those close to the case and not LE are not jerking TE's chain and causing more problems.The words written by TE are so heartfelt and its almost like he knows for certain the ones involved with the disappearance of HE.I pray this nightmare ends soon and if anyone has caused TE more harm than good by leading him on many wild goose chases they are punished.Does anyone think TE harbors any anger for SM simply because he was a married older man and he emotionally hurt HE? Thus,the intense anger ?

I think maybe there was a lot more to the conversation between HE and roommate than we know. Maybe something that holds more clues, but we are not going to be made aware of anytime soon. IMO

Do we know if TE drove to her apartment that evening? I am beginning to wonder if her parents even knew where she lived. I always found it odd her mother did not know whether the complex had security or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!