SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. That is puzzling. I didn't address it above because my mind is still chewing on that one. That one is very hard to explain. That phrase has stuck with me through all discussions of possibilities.

Possibly TE was told of exbf threat thru the conversation with BW.

I am wondering if the roommate initially gave out the information about a potentially violent man and if she hides, he will find her??

IMOO.

I did wonder that and it may be true. From the police report, it says, LE spoke to the roommate and TE told LE about the ex. I am pretty sure. It also doesn't say that TE spoke to roommate. It's just my opinion then that either the report is omitted details or details were not give to LE.

Is anyone else puzzled by TE not acknowledging that he knows Garrett Starnes ? I could believe that if Garrett was just someone who showed up to search or pick up flyers. But GS was a big poster/commenter on the FHE. He was very involved with organizing searches. It was obvious to anyone reading on the FHE that BB and GS were working together , not only on organzing searches , etc.. But also with the " DR" fake persona. I find it hard to believe that TE was not aware of , and wasn't asked for his approval on the " DR" persona. Espeacially, since TE commented on several of the " DR" posts and did not delete them.
I could buy into TE stating something like " I understand Garret is a friend of Bill's and has been helping Bill organize searches but I don't really know him that well " But I find TE not acknowledging that he knows or knows of Garrett, a bit puzzling .

Am I the only person confused by this ?

Nope, I am just as confused. Maybe he meant that he doesn't really know him personally?

Are the Facebook posts/pages of GS and BB's own Facebook pages off limits as well ? Is Facebook completely forbidden ??

What's interesting about this is that it contradicts the article that Terry wrote about the police officer knocking on Terry's door. It seems like Terry didn't have a clue as to why the officer knocked on his door.

"As the sky grew darker outside, the nightmare began creeping ever closer. Still silent, still unseen -- and then there is a knock at the door.

Outside there was an officer.

I didn't panic. After all, I have many friends in law enforcement who stop by all the time for one thing or another and this person was a friend. I arrived at the door with a smile and a handshake, but soon the mood darkened. The officer asked me, “Are you missing a car?

I looked in the driveway and all were there so I replied, “Nope, all of them are right there."

He replied, “What about a dark green Dodge Intrepid? “

"That's Heather’s car -- why?”

Now the fear was starting to reveal itself to me, but still not quite the intense shellshock yet to come.

The officer tells me that Heather’s car was reported abandoned at a nearby boat landing. I grabbed the extra keys and got into his car so that we could go have a look. It only took a short ride, and we arrived."

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/heather-elvis-disappearance-terry-elvis

Now, Terry's article was published on January 17th, which is after the article from January 3rd.

Why is this information incorrect?
Is the January 3rd article wrong, or did Terry say that a police officer called him, because at that time, maybe Terry didn't want people to know that he himself took the extra keys to Heather's car, and with the police officer they went to PTL together?

I noticed several inconsistencies in different articles.
I wonder why that is?

IMOO.
Calling doesn't always refer to a phone call, calling also means to make a visit.

Are the Facebook posts/pages of GS and BB's own Facebook pages off limits as well ? Is Facebook completely forbidden ??

Yes, they are off limits. The only facebook that is allowed is Heather's personal facebook and all social media rules apply - no copy/paste, etc. etc.

Salem

Thanks for the link. Is there a way for you to be able to tell which symbol to look for or how to look at the activity you are referring to?

The top left icon shows the legend for the symbols. The pin up top lets you plug in an address.

I don't see that much activity, but may not be looking at the same area.

Thanks hockeymom4, Dr. Know posted the link and I see it in there now. I get confused about what is in the report we can and can't talk about.

Thanks to you both for the link!

You are welcome! That is my fault! I should have posted the link in my original post, so the mods know where I am getting the info from. There is no way we can keep track of everything. Way too much information for this thread, plus all the other cases! I don't know how you mods do it. Thanks!

picture.php

Close up of Heather's arm tattoo.

This link takes me to the Abigail Hernandez thread.
Did you mean to insert a photograph?

This link takes me to the Abigail Hernandez thread.
Did you mean to insert a photograph?

Hmmm, my first attempt to post a photo .... let me try it again in a few minutes. Sorry about that!

Thanks hockeymom4, Dr. Know posted the link and I see it in there now. I get confused about what is in the report we can and can't talk about.

Thanks to you both for the link!

I'm glad I'm not the only one confused, especially as articles update and things are changing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member