SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know the roommate was a long time friend of hers. I thought I read they were new friends that met through TK. But, I am often wrong. I lost all of my articles that were saved. Can you point me in the direction of where it says they are long time friends? I see it odd, you don't. That is what makes this board interesting.

Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post
HEATHER ELVIS IS MISSING PT. 2: IN-DEPTH INTERVIEW WITH FATHER, TERRY ELVIS:
January 10, 2014 by Michelle Sigona

Image courtesy of http://facebook.com/FindHeatherElvis

(snip)
“I’m mad all day, and I cry all night. It’s the only way I can get through it, there’s no in between,” Terry Elvis told Crime Feed today. Desperation and frustration is mounting over the fact his beautiful daughter, 20-year-old Heather Elvis, vanished without a trace from Myrtle Beach, S.C. The only large, solid clue investigators have is her vehicle that was found about eight miles from her apartment where she was last seen.

The last time anyone had contact with Heather, according to Terry, was 3:41 a.m. on Dec. 18. Terry told Crime Feed that he cannot go into detail about that last conversation and with whom it was with because of the on-going police investigation, but he did say he was contacted on Dec. 19 when her green Dodge Intrepid was located. “An officer came just after dark and we went down to take a look where the car was there, after an hour of trying to call her it went straight to voicemail. By 7 p.m. I was frantic.”

Lt. Rober Kegler, from the Horry County Police department told Crime Feed earlier this week not only is his department combing through surveillance video but, “I’ve got a thick three ring binder full of tips, tips are coming in by telephone, e-mail and Facebook.”

As for the night before his daughter vanished, police and Terry confirm Heather went on a date with a new guy. Not only did they go to dinner, but Terry said after the meal, she was driving around with the date looking at Christmas lights – something she loved to do.

In addition, Terry always told Heather he had a truck that was a stick shift and she could have it if she could learn how to drive one. The guy Heather was with that night also had a five-speed and Heather sent her dad a picture of her learning to drive. Terry said the picture told him, “Look at me I’m a pro! Big smile on her face and very happy.”

As for the guy, Lt. Kegler said, “He has since been interviewed and cleared he is not a suspect.”

(snip)
He said as for Heather, she was working two jobs as a hostess. One of those positions was at the local Myrtle Beach House of Blues, another at a pub.

(snip)
Recently, according to Terry, Heather was interested in cosmetology and he even helped her to land an interview with a local salon. Terry said Heather went to the salon and was offered a job as a make-up artist. She was excited and set to begin work the week of Christmas. “The cosmetology thing came out of the blue, she wanted to be a make-up artist and work the runway. She was interested in being Charlotte, Atlanta, and New York...."

(snip)
As for the apartment where Heather lived, Terry said it can be described best as a condo or a townhouse in a nice neighborhood, it’s right around the corner from a popular golf course.

(snip)
“The girl she was living with was a friend for the last two or three years, she had just moved in with her Dec. 4 or 5.”

Terry said his younger daughter who is only 16 and has a very close relationship with Heather is heartbroken to say the least. Terry has another son who is 30, and lives in Ohio.

(snip)
Terry wants the national media to take notice and to air this story as much as possible, especially because Myrtle Beach is an area heavily populated with tourists. He thinks maybe someone who was visiting may have information.

If you know anything, please call Horry County Police at 843-915-TIPS or send an e-mail to crimetips@horrycounty.org.

Image from article:

(Image courtesy of http://facebook.com/FindHeatherElvis)

More@Link:

http://crimefeed.com/2014/01/heather...r-terry-elvis/

IMO one of the reasons there is a large group of supporters concerning GS and BB is because of the contact and relations they have/had on the fb page and nothing was said by the admin. or taken down by them (in regards to comments and post made by GS and BB).I will admit myself included.I do know post are deleted if the admin. does not agree with or maybe thinks the post is non productive.So many things don't make sense.I certainly hope those close to the case and not LE are not jerking TE's chain and causing more problems.The words written by TE are so heartfelt and its almost like he knows for certain the ones involved with the disappearance of HE.I pray this nightmare ends soon and if anyone has caused TE more harm than good by leading him on many wild goose chases they are punished.Does anyone think TE harbors any anger for SM simply because he was a married older man and he emotionally hurt HE? Thus,the intense anger ?

I thanked your post, respectfully, not because I agree with all of it, but I am one of those who can answer "yes" and "quite possibly" to your last two questions.

That crime feed link above doesn't work, IMO that is the ORIGINAL version of the crime feed story we all have been trying to reference about driving the car home with gloves on. This was in our media thread - thank you Kimi for this!

Yes, very much so. Together. Terry and Wife are together to clear this up for everyone.

(snip)
“The girl she was living with was a friend for the last two or three years, she had just moved in with her Dec. 4 or 5.”
(snip)
[/url]

Thank you! I could remember that it was a solid source but not where the info about the roommate came from.

<snipped by me for space>

To me, it's as if even some individuals who may not have contributed to her disappearance or death are still being reluctant in some way. I don't think this just because LE isn't revealing any information, but moreso because it's not being revealed to LE.

<snipped by me for space>

I agree completely with your entire post. Completely. IMO all the details you mention fit with my scenerio of what happened and what may come.

I've snipped a part of your post that has bothered me about what I think may be happening because I can't quite figure it out/don't really understand why . . .

I find that quote so curious. "If she hides, he will find her". Wonder what the context was.
It seems like the type of statement one would make to someone they are in a relationship with and are afraid will leave.
According to everything we've read it seems she has left that relationship so I just wonder if there was some other context to it.
maybe it's possible Heather was mentioning some things to Daddy and saying it was ex when in reality it might have been OM & she didn't want to bring him up??

Image courtesy of http://facebook.com/FindHeatherElvis

(snip)
“I’m mad all day, and I cry all night. It’s the only way I can get through it, there’s no in between,” Terry Elvis told Crime Feed today. Desperation and frustration is mounting over the fact his beautiful daughter, 20-year-old Heather Elvis, vanished without a trace from Myrtle Beach, S.C. The only large, solid clue investigators have is her vehicle that was found about eight miles from her apartment where she was last seen.

The last time anyone had contact with Heather, according to Terry, was 3:41 a.m. on Dec. 18. Terry told Crime Feed that he cannot go into detail about that last conversation and with whom it was with because of the on-going police investigation, but he did say he was contacted on Dec. 19 when her green Dodge Intrepid was located. “An officer came just after dark and we went down to take a look where the car was there, after an hour of trying to call her it went straight to voicemail. By 7 p.m. I was frantic.”

Lt. Rober Kegler, from the Horry County Police department told Crime Feed earlier this week not only is his department combing through surveillance video but, “I’ve got a thick three ring binder full of tips, tips are coming in by telephone, e-mail and Facebook.”

As for the night before his daughter vanished, police and Terry confirm Heather went on a date with a new guy. Not only did they go to dinner, but Terry said after the meal, she was driving around with the date looking at Christmas lights – something she loved to do.

In addition, Terry always told Heather he had a truck that was a stick shift and she could have it if she could learn how to drive one. The guy Heather was with that night also had a five-speed and Heather sent her dad a picture of her learning to drive. Terry said the picture told him, “Look at me I’m a pro! Big smile on her face and very happy.”

As for the guy, Lt. Kegler said, “He has since been interviewed and cleared he is not a suspect.”

(snip)
He said as for Heather, she was working two jobs as a hostess. One of those positions was at the local Myrtle Beach House of Blues, another at a pub.

(snip)
Recently, according to Terry, Heather was interested in cosmetology and he even helped her to land an interview with a local salon. Terry said Heather went to the salon and was offered a job as a make-up artist. She was excited and set to begin work the week of Christmas. “The cosmetology thing came out of the blue, she wanted to be a make-up artist and work the runway. She was interested in being Charlotte, Atlanta, and New York...."

(snip)
As for the apartment where Heather lived, Terry said it can be described best as a condo or a townhouse in a nice neighborhood, it’s right around the corner from a popular golf course.

(snip)

Terry said his younger daughter who is only 16 and has a very close relationship with Heather is heartbroken to say the least. Terry has another son who is 30, and lives in Ohio.

(snip)
Terry wants the national media to take notice and to air this story as much as possible, especially because Myrtle Beach is an area heavily populated with tourists. He thinks maybe someone who was visiting may have information.

If you know anything, please call Horry County Police at 843-915-TIPS or send an e-mail to crimetips@horrycounty.org.

Image from article:

(Image courtesy of http://facebook.com/FindHeatherElvis)

More@Link:

http://crimefeed.com/2014/01/heather...r-terry-elvis/

Thank you for posting this.

I don't know. I haven't seen any mention of this.
I think if I was taken to my daughters abandon car, the next stop I would make would be her house to see if she was there. I'd do this prior to calling all her friends. But that's just me.

in that original exojane article it mentioned he called the roomie from PTL.Maybe he got home and started looking at the phone records and was shocked or didn't know the numbers (mention was made of asking roomie for dates number?
I might have done things differently but it may have been a real shock to a religious man. Mention was made in the PR that Heather had moved there so I'm assuming it was searched but no mention of it by LE . It would seem that would be the first place they'd look (other than PTL).

I need something more than a pic of a guy with a silly pipe in his mouth to prove he worked at a certain place...JMO

I also think if TE believes OM to be involved, it is more likely due to him being the last one to have contact with her, than any other reason. Also his being married offers possible motive.

We could go on about our thoughts on her parents and their actions, but please don't. I do believe it's a sure-fire way to get your post deleted. Been there, done that.

I don't want to misled anyone about my intent.
I wasn't insinuating anything by my question. As quite an introvert myself, I do understand the many reasons that she would keep behind the scenes. I express myself much better in type than vocally. And I understand that not everyone is going to hold it together.

However, I do stand by my statement, which thankfully was quickly and simply answered =) . I, personally, find it odd that we have not heard anything from HE's mother either in by appearance or through someone else; ie a statement from the mother, a plea for help, a "mother to mother" request, etc. Tension in the family could easily open the possibilities for other avenues to be looked into. It would give the possibility of another location she may have visited, another party that may have had contact, a parents current or ex-significant other, etc.

I did not see it mentioned in the past 4 threads or so and wanted to clear that up.:twocents:

I am wondering if the roommate initially gave out the information about a potentially violent man and if she hides, he will find her??

IMOO.

or maybe by then he had been coached by LE not to reveal any info that might hinder an investigation? I don't believe it's a crime to change ur facts to MSM.

I don't want to misled anyone about my intent.

I wasn't insinuating anything by my question. As quite an introvert myself, I do understand the many reasons that she would keep behind the scenes. I express myself much better in type than vocally. And I understand that not everyone is going to hold it together.

However, I do stand by my statement, which thankfully was quickly and simply answered =) . I, personally, find it odd that we have not heard anything from HE's mother either in by appearance or through someone else; ie a statement from the mother, a plea for help, a "mother to mother" request, etc. Tension in the family could easily open the possibilities for other avenues to be looked into. It would give the possibility of another location she may have visited, another party that may have had contact, a parents current or ex-significant other, etc.

I did not see it mentioned in the past 4 threads or so and wanted to clear that up.:twocents:

I believe it was mentioned in another thread because I remember LadyHawk saying that they were still married.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one BREAKS my heart :(
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/horry_county/article_4c83e1c6-7faf-11e3-a518-001a4bcf6878.html

Snips from the article
&#8220;I can&#8217;t watch TV, I can&#8217;t watch a movie. Anytime I see someone with a missing loved one, I&#8217;m moved to tears,&#8221; he says. &#8220;I would never have done that before, never.&#8221;
&#8220;Before&#8221; means when her father knew where Heather was, and he generally did. The whole family is close, but the bond between father and daughter is something special, he says.
He doesn&#8217;t call this &#8220;the new normal,&#8221; and says nothing will ever be normal again, not even when Heather is home again.
&#8220;We&#8217;ll go back to being a completed family, but we&#8217;ll never go back to being normal,&#8221; he says.
Behind Elvis, pictures of Heather and 16-year-old <sibbling's name snipped by me> fill the wall at his business.
Under <sibbling's name snipped by me>, it says, &#8220;My daughter, my baby, my sunshine.&#8221;
Under Heather&#8217;s, it says, &#8220;My daughter, my baby, my heartbeat.&#8221;
One particular picture Elvis took of Heather captures her essence perfectly, her father says.
&#8220;If I never take another picture of her or if I take 1,000, this one is pure Heather,&#8221; he says about the one of her holding her dog, Maci. These days, Maci, on medication since the fifth day after Heather disappeared, sleeps on the pillow in Heather&#8217;s old bedroom.
And like the others in the house, Maci cries at night.
Elvis says he tries to put in an eight-hour workday, but more times than not, manages maybe an hour of business as usual. Sleep comes in spurts of an hour or two at a time, and nights are much worse than days.
He says his wife, Debbi, &#8220;is a wreck during the day&#8221; and at night, holds him together.
&#8220;I cry myself to sleep and [sibbling's name snipped by me] crawls into bed and holds my hand. She&#8217;s 16 and stronger than I am,&#8221; he says.
There are times when Elvis expresses his thoughts and feelings articulately. Other times, he forms half-sentences and doesn&#8217;t clarify.

Questioning the motives of the parents is not allowed without a link to MSM/LE that gives us reason too. The family are considered victims here and they are given the space they need to do what they feel is right to get their daughter home.

If anyone has questions about that, pm a mod and they will answer.

Salem

After looking at the PR I was just musing on ages. It seems like OM and TE are similar in age. Could they have been in high school together and could they know each other?? Are they both long standing citizens in the area?
Thinking this in relation to trying to find a connection to Heather IOW-HOW did Heather find this man? Thru TK,another job,etc? Quite often family friends could be involved in starting relationships.
I hope it's OK to talk about. If not please delete.

IMO one of the reasons there is a large group of supporters concerning GS and BB is because of the contact and relations they have/had on the fb page and nothing was said by the admin. or taken down by them (in regards to comments and post made by GS and BB).I will admit myself included.I do know post are deleted if the admin. does not agree with or maybe thinks the post is non productive.So many things don't make sense.I certainly hope those close to the case and not LE are not jerking TE's chain and causing more problems.The words written by TE are so heartfelt and its almost like he knows for certain the ones involved with the disappearance of HE.I pray this nightmare ends soon and if anyone has caused TE more harm than good by leading him on many wild goose chases they are punished.Does anyone think TE harbors any anger for SM simply because he was a married older man and he emotionally hurt HE? Thus,the intense anger ?

LMAO, I read that as TE was mad at Social Media and was sooooo confused :floorlaugh:

After looking at the PR I was just musing on ages. It seems like OM and TE are similar in age. Could they have been in high school together and could they know each other?? Are they both long standing citizens in the area?
Thinking this in relation to trying to find a connection to Heather IOW-HOW did Heather find this man? Thru TK,another job,etc? Quite often family friends could be involved in starting relationships.
I hope it's OK to talk about. If not please delete.

She mentioned seeing this man at TK, where he was doing outside contract work and seemingly became infatuated, per her twitter. I think TE is a good twenty years older than OM, JMO.

Both the roommate and the date are long-time friends of Heather. I don't see anything odd about them all knowing each other.

Maybe the date SS had been patiently biding his time on the sidelines. I don't know how long she'd been dating her ex,but it would seem very gentlemanly of date to wait a month to ask her out from a supposed breakup. If they were both long time friends of Heather maybe SS might have also been aware of ex's supposed violence or anything else going on (OM,etc).
Quite often you also try to give the breakup some time cuz many break up and then get back together again. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy