SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEADS UP - discussion of where the date worked is OFF-LIMITS. We have no MSM/LE or even Heather SM to verify his place of employment and sleuthing him is against TOS.

Discussion of pregnancy is off limits. There is not MSM/LE information that leads down that path. If there is and we missed it, link it up.

The parents are NOT sleuthable and their motivation is not to be questioned.

If you have questions - pm a mod and we will help you out.

Thanks,

Salem

I do not think the mans body found in Florence is Justin. It is a bit far from Charleston and Myrtle Beach has several of their own missing men. Johnny Lamar as well as others.

O/T
Speaking of Justin Addlesberger.
If you check out his bring justin home FB-
https://www.facebook.com/Bringjustinaddlesbergerhome
you will see he is a handsome young man. Scroll down near the bottom of the page and there is a side view-it is not very flattering-so when everyone has been talking like Heathers gained weight, etc....I don't agree-its just a side view of her that isnt very flattering.
I would bring Heather side picture over if I knew how.

JMO

Could it possibly be that nice looking young man, Justin Addlesberger missing from Mount Pleasant, SC?

Didn't he just go missing a day or two ago?

Just found this but it's dated January 27th.

" The search for a missing Lake City man ended about 8 p.m. Thursday night when his body was found in a canal off Dalton Road outside Lake City.

Jorge Martinez, 30, of Lake City, last seen late Tuesday night, was reported missing by his sister and was the subject of a day-long roadside search of the area Thursday."

http://www.scnow.com/news/local/article_9f39b88e-8373-55c7-847d-f652164c4d4b.html?mode=jqm

I do not think the mans body found in Florence is Justin. It is a bit far from Charleston and Myrtle Beach has several of their own missing men. Johnny Lamar as well as others.

O/T
Speaking of Justin Addlesberger.
If you check out his bring justin home FB-
https://www.facebook.com/Bringjustinaddlesbergerhome
you will see he is a handsome young man. Scroll down near the bottom of the page and there is a side view-it is not very flattering-so when everyone has been talking like Heathers gained weight, etc....I don't agree-its just a side view of her that isnt very flattering.
I would bring Heather side picture over if I knew how.

JMO

Oh yeah, totally! Side on views in photographs are evil. It just never ends well, the side on view. Bleh.

Justin hasnt been missing for long. When anyone says "unidentified male human remains found in SC", I also automatically think Zach, but Justin popped into my head too, because he seems charming, kwim?

For some reason, this reminds of Haleigh Cummings in some ways...arrests for other charges, too much drama, volatile situation/people...JMO. Hope it is resolved, unlike that case...

This might be farfetched,but is anyone local following those two new shows based in that area?? I have no interest in them, but I wonder if Heathers post about 66 days might have referred to the premiere of these shows. Is it possible Heather or a friend of hers could appear on these shows & there might be something tying it to her?
[modsnip]

Um anyone that is media in here...we need some new info! I think we have rehashed the same 30 facts a dozen times. Anything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This might be farfetched,but is anyone local following those two new shows based in that area?? I have no interest in them, but I wonder if Heathers post about 66 days might have referred to the premiere of these shows. Is it possible Heather or a friend of hers could appear on these shows & there might be something tying it to her?
[modsnip].

I've never watched and won't.

[modsnip].

No, no, and no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[modsnip].

I don't know if Heather has any friends in either of the shows but I know not many of my friends even watch them. I think if she did it would likely be Myrtle Manor... as I know one of the photographers who has taken a few pics of her is frequently associated with one of the main characters. I don't think the cast of Party Down South was hired from this area like they were with Myrtle Manor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes,I watched last years Myrtle Manor...but only because I like the maintenance man (Marvin) who lives at the trailer park,he is so funny.But its to scripted it seems this year,so I haven't watched any of this years season.

Um anyone that is media in here...we need some new info! I think we have rehashed the same 30 facts a dozen times. Anything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a generous understatement.

ITA though. IMO the media should put pressure on LE and force them to make a statement. Even if their statement is only "We're following up on tips we're receiving in this ongoing investigation," it would go a long way.

Gosh...all the excitement over the arrests has dissolved into a whole lot of nothingness.
I wish we would hear more about actual searches...but the focus now seems to be on fundraising and prayers, as far as I can tell, neither of which really increases the chances of her being found JMO.

In most cases, by this point, LE will not do searches except based on new and specific information, so it really becomes the responsibility of the family to arrange for on-going searches. I don't know what else they can be doing, really. If the father has an "in" with the governor now, maybe he can push her to request a PC, but I doubt that will happen.

IMO the community knows she is missing, probably more so than many other cases I have followed. Awareness seems high. But no one has shown photos of her car, blow-ups of any very recent photos (including tattoos) and maybe some likenesses of Heather with various hair styles, colors, etc. would be helpful. Speaking of recent photos, I wonder that there does not seem to be any from Thanksgiving, for example, an occasion when many people are much photographed and only several weeks before she vanished. Or if one of the photos used in the posters IS the most recent, IMO, her father should point out which one(s). Not only is the photo from the car a very different image, but also the most recent pic on her FB page, from December 8, is very unlike the photos being shown. All JMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

I was just thinking about this, HE had just reconnected with the date, who is from high school. The roommate is from work. I thought this was their first date. I guess I am just a bit confused at how the roommate was the connection to the date and not LE. In the police report it says they were unable to identify the date. Clearly they later did. I know many won't agree and that is fine, we all have different opinions, but something seems off. I guess I don't understand how the roommate would have the dates number or why TE would go to the roommate for the dates number. And the LE spoke to the roommate, but couldn't identify the date, at that time.

We can't forget too that the roommate wasn't even home at the shared apartment on December 17-19 and beyond, right?
Who did the roommate live with (I wonder) prior to HE moving in two weeks earlier? Had someone else recently moved out and HE filled that person's place to share the rent? Or did HE join two people already sharing the apartment? Why, I wonder, are these simple circumstances so hard to understand? How much is the rent? How can a student and/or entry level person afford this apartment, especially alone or even between two?
Considering the apartment was empty, wouldn't it be natural to conduct a wellness check immediately for HE over at her apartment (as was suggested earlier in the thread) especially since HE didn't answer her phone?
Not a single mention of the apartment (unless an article/comment has been released since I read comments on WS two hours ago - :scared:).
Either someone was at the apartment which would explain why no one rushed over there, or, what?
What's another reason?

Adding more questions ~ a few threads back, several posters stated with confidence that TE acquired the date's identity via the joint phone records because he had received the photo the date was responsible for taking.
It was explained the photo was sent to TE's phone using the date's phone or the date's phone to HE's phone and then onto TE's phone.
Peeps posted that either of those picture routes/records would allow TE to identify the date and find his phone number through the picture data.

Now we've heard that TE found out who the date was through the roommate (BW) who contacted SS (the date) who contacted TE (the father).
After TE spoke to the date over the phone briefly, he put any suspicions about him to rest. Um, uh-huh.

On the NG show, I believe it was asked if anyone roommates were in the apartment when Heather returned, but somehow the question was never answered, in the not unusual way of that happening on NG, probably due to her interrupting herself or someone else. Will look for transcript, but I know I heard the question as I was awaiting the answer...did anyone else live there?? Anyone else remember this being asked, and not answered?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1401/06/ng.01.html

ETA okay here it is...question was sort of answered by a Michael Smith, who just says they do not have any info about roommates, if anyone was home, etc...

Anyway, reading this after more than a month is kind of interesting, though very short. The portion on Heather is down the page quite a bit.

On the NG show, I believe it was asked if anyone roommates were in the apartment when Heather returned, but somehow the question was never answered, in the not unusual way of that happening on NG, probably due to her interrupting herself or someone else. Will look for transcript, but I know I heard the question as I was awaiting the answer...did anyone else live there?? Anyone else remember this being asked, and not answered?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1401/06/ng.01.html

ETA okay here it is...question was sort of answered by a Michael Smith, who just says they do not have any info about roommates, if anyone was home, etc...

Anyway, reading this after more than a month is kind of interesting, though very short. The portion on Heather is down the page quite a bit.

Yes, I've not been unable to unhear "roommates". Why did the reporter who NG was asking questions of utter "roommates" plural?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member