SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I am feeling kind of stubborn in this one...it is SM who will keep my attention unless/until says otherwise. JMO

PSI know he is not a named POI. But in my mind...there is something there.

That's not being stubborn my friend, that's common sense 101 until LE says otherwise IMO. :tantrum:

And it's probably not even so much that he was the last to speak with her but that the information given has lead us to believe it was a series of communications.
If it were one call, okay. I make and receive calls all the time while traveling to this place or that throughout the day or night and I'd hate to think that someone who just happened to talk to me before something bad went down would be severely scrutinized if something ever happened to me. So for this case I think it's not just that he was the last person to speak with her, but that he also had a series of communications and THOSE were the last communications she had before something went south.
That's troubling but obviously not enough to arrest or charge anyone with a crime.

Here's where I have problems-since there has been NO POI & I assume LE has a lot more info that we do-what's to say that Heather might have come home from her date a little tipsy (or got home & was all alone & decided to imbibe further). What's to say she didn't instigate the convos w/OM and because she was alone and maybe not thinking straight kept pushing it thereby getting more and more upset. (I'm trying to think outside the box w/few available facts we have)

If LE claims w/some certainty that Heather drove to PTL then maybe that was a good place she liked to go calm down-we know she liked the full moon. Maybe she even texted meet me at PTL in a convo or another person said that just to get her off their back?

What's to say she wasn't being followed all day by someone??Or maybe getting out on the road and LE impersonator (explain license on seat) or another sick SK or nut job? Maybe they saw an opportunity to take advantage of a compromised girl at a late hour with a bright moon allowing easier movement in the dark?

An even wilder thought-since this recent "satanist" 19 yr old girl from PA,NC claims to have killed 20+ for rituals what's to say there couldn't be more of her type around? I believe ritualistic killings are done in a full moon.

I suspect that other 37 y/o lady just found in HOU who was from CO also went missing on a full moon. They did call hers a suicide where she hung herself on a tree right around the corner from where she was staying w/in-laws.

Could the full moon connect things together of other missing? Either ritualistic,satanistic,or maybe just lunacy?? I know it's a crazy thot (pardon the pun).Is there a satanist/full moon thread on WS?

I would think a vacation area would be an easy place to find victims. Especially a swampy,deep woods type of place (altho I've never been there). Easy to get away with a lot of crazy stuff. Could that explain why there are so many missing persons in MB?

Just thinking out loud..Maybe ?????

LE seems fairly confident this was not random.
For me, it is a little bit of a stretch that one ex comes back that night to continually(?) call her, while another is stalking her...JMO

LE seems fairly confident this was not random.
For me, it is a little bit of a stretch that one ex comes back that night to continually(?) call her, while another is stalking her...JMO

HE said in her twitter (www.twiiter.com/featherelvis) that she didn't like relationships or being tied down or commitments. I don't think that SM was an ex. I think they always were in communication. I feel that based on her tweets she had more than one guy she was talking to. I don't think that her date was of any likable interest to her. I am sure they have gone through her phone and called all of those guys. What I think would be of interest and be very difficult to do is to find a guy who could have shown interest that she may not have had communications with yet. A guy she met at work as a customer. I have not ruled SM out, but I have my eyes in many other areas.

I have heard LE say people can stay out late in regards to HE. I don't understand how this makes sense, since it is unknown what happened to her. If it is to believed that she is no longer with us and someone was responsible, what if the person decided to take out someone else in their past? That would make those people unsafe and concerned. I am just lost on this one.

Some LE agencies name POI's...some do not.
In this case, if they were to name SM, for example, and yet could not arrest him, IMO he would be in real danger of vigilante justice, if he is not already. Maybe that is the only way LE feels they can kind of protect him...by not naming him. JMO

Here's where I have problems-since there has been NO POI & I assume LE has a lot more info that we do-what's to say that Heather might have come home from her date a little tipsy (or got home & was all alone & decided to imbibe further). What's to say she didn't instigate the convos w/OM and because she was alone and maybe not thinking straight kept pushing it thereby getting more and more upset. (I'm trying to think outside the box w/few available facts we have)

If LE claims w/some certainty that Heather drove to PTL then maybe that was a good place she liked to go calm down-we know she liked the full moon. Maybe she even texted meet me at PTL in a convo or another person said that just to get her off their back?

What's to say she wasn't being followed all day by someone??Or maybe getting out on the road and LE impersonator (explain license on seat) or another sick SK or nut job? Maybe they saw an opportunity to take advantage of a compromised girl at a late hour with a bright moon allowing easier movement in the dark?

An even wilder thought-since this recent "satanist" 19 yr old girl from PA,NC claims to have killed 20+ for rituals what's to say there couldn't be more of her type around? I believe ritualistic killings are done in a full moon.

I suspect that other 37 y/o lady just found in HOU who was from CO also went missing on a full moon. They did call hers a suicide where she hung herself on a tree right around the corner from where she was staying w/in-laws.

Could the full moon connect things together of other missing? Either ritualistic,satanistic,or maybe just lunacy?? I know it's a crazy thot (pardon the pun).Is there a satanist/full moon thread on WS?

I would think a vacation area would be an easy place to find victims. Especially a swampy,deep woods type of place (altho I've never been there). Easy to get away with a lot of crazy stuff. Could that explain why there are so many missing persons in MB?

Just thinking out loud..Maybe ?????

Well I'm pretty sure I just said it was troubling-nothing more. Not sure where you've got that I have him as a POI.
And okay if we want to think outside the box and think HE initiated all those communications (even though LE says back and forth communications we can ignore that too) well then I guess I'd wonder why SM said he only talked to her once to say don't call again. If she was bothering him (repeatedly calling someone in the middle of the night who doesn't want to talk to you would classify as bothering to me) then there's no harm in telling LE that, right? Telling them that she called numerous times throughout the night but that isn't what was reported.
So I go back to my theory that the back and forth calls just prior to something happening to HE is troubling if nothing else.
JMO

are we allowed to post from a blog here?? there's a very interesting one titled
Astrology in Crime~ with Mountain Misst
since I'm not sure I won't post the link . It does name names that were in the redacted PR tho,so I'll prolly guess no.
Is it still OK to share links via PM? if anyone wants link they can send me DM

since I'm not sure I won't post the link . It does name names that were in the redacted PR tho,so I'll prolly guess no.

JMO, no...nothing to do with astrology anyway and almost no blogs...but ask a mod, lol

No, Websleuths does not allow astrology or psychic type blogs.

Thanks for asking.

Salem

IMO, the danger would be even greater if LE named SM as a POI, yet could not arrest him.

Okay everybody - breathe.

Again - there are a lot of posts discussing the facebook drama that DO NOT BELONG HERE.

Don't bring it here.

Salem

Father of missing Heather Elvis makes desperate plea for information
By Staff Writer 06/01/2014 18:43:00
PUBLISHED: 15:32 EST, 6 January 2014 | UPDATED: 15:43 EST, 6 January 2014 -

http://www.coloradonewsday.com/nati...vis-makes-desperate-plea-for-information.html

In looking at this article I thought I saw another phone at Heathers feet in the Twitter selfie? I'm not very good w/images-anyone else??

If you are referring to the object to the right of what would be her left ankle, no, that appears to be a label on a black/dark brown container when zooming in. Given there is what appears to be a make-up bag at her feet, I would suspect it came out of there. With that said, I have often wondered if she might not have had a throw away type prepaid phone for some of her activities.

If you are referring to the object to the right of what would be her left ankle, no, that appears to be a label on a black/dark brown container when zooming in. Given there is what appears to be a make-up bag at her feet, I would suspect it came out of there. With that said, I have often wondered if she might not have had a throw away type prepaid phone for some of her activities.

The reason I mentioned it is because that looks like an old phone in a case I used to have-it was just a basic trac-fone throwaway. That throwaway came w/case/charger & cost $10 at WalMart. No web access or texting-the grandkids didn't even want to play w/it!
I noticed a card in her makeup bag that says "Know the enemy"?
She also seems to have a bruise/burn/birthmark on her left arm/forearm (holding up phone) IIRC she's a southpaw??
It also looks like she's hiding her right arm (her prominent tat seen in learning to shift pic).....
no particular points-just trying to figure out things I may have missed..
on a side note seeing her full makeup kit made me glad I'm not 20 anymore!

Was wondering if anyone aware of this page??
http://www.peekyou.com/heather_elvis

http://www.peekyou.com/heather_elvis/386509548
HeatherElvis
http://images.peekyou.com/3912/2244/heather_elvis_391222440.jpg
(seems to be wearing ONLY a Beatles apron)
Interests

drugs
misfits
peter pan
conan o'brien
alice in wonderland
winnie the pooh

Tags
miss thylane blondeau vinny guadagnino surf city surf shop being the charlie sheen of the family david blaise

Bio

Heather Elvis lives in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Some of her favorite music is by Misfits, Beastie Boys, Shaun White and Bob Marley. Heather loves watching Gossip Girl and Tosh.0. Alice In Wonderland and Pretty Little Liars are among her all-time favorite films.

On the internet, Heather goes by the alias HeatherElvis.

also 2 Facebooks
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1846395548
http://www.facebook.com/holaimheather

4 anon email addys

http://www.etsy.com/people/HeatherElvis

About

Female
Joined September 1, 2012

http://www.etsy.com/people/heatherelvis/circle?ref=pr_circle

Father of missing man demanding changes to missing person cases
Posted: Jan 20, 2014 9:23 PM MST Updated: Jan 21, 2014 5:58 AM MST
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24502751/demanding-changes-to-missing-persons-cases-in-horry-county

excerpt (bolded by me)

He said the CUE Center is creating a search and rescue team for Horry County with trained searchers ready to take action immediately after someone goes missing.

Being properly trained, he points out, is so important in these missing persons cases because crews will know what to look for and what to do once they find something. The Cue Center asks any searches for any missing person to go through their organization.

Does that mean they haven't had one YET??? after 26 missing persons??

is The Cue Center affiliated w/LE? How can they ask ppl to go thru their org??
I don't quite understand this....is this IN ADDITION to LE searches??

(Rsbm)
The site seems to just pull random "buzz words" that have been mentioned by her on SM sites. Regarding the Beatles pic, it's just a long tank top. It's like the summertime equivalent of the oversized sweaters that girls wear with leggings. I know Forever 21 has been selling these tops (bands are especially popular) for a few years. I have one in the same style with a Sex Pistols logo. I'm 5'9, so any shorts I'm wearing are visible when I wear it. HE is tiny.. So I can see why it'd appear as though she's wearing only an apron. But I am pretty sure she is wearing a tank top and short shorts.

Agh, I'm sorry this post doesn't contribute toward much. But given the circumstances it's all I can offer.

Has it been confirmed in MSM or by LE that interactions of some sort (i.e. private messaging) were going back and forth between HE's phone and SM's phone up until 6AM, or is that non-verified/redacted? In other words, it wasn't just the phone call(s) around the 3:30AM mark?

I keep coming back to searching for her and hope there are organized volunteer search groups happening. And the PI tactic which has been previosly discussed which may be going on behind the scenes.

I think it would be good to keep those 2 fronts going. The pressure to find her needs to stay strong.

It is frustrating for sure. However the perp(s) will feel that frustration too and they will be constantly reminded that sooner or later there will be enough evidence found to convict them. They have to look over their shoulders the rest of their lives. That is not a life anyone would want to live and so they may as well just confess to LE and step up and not be a coward.

They should take responsibility for their actions and if they have other family members then they can sit down with them and show them what a true role model is instead of being a sneaky lying murdering snake.

There was a case on TV the other day where a father shot his wife and friend and put his family though a terrible trial. His own father told him not to put them through a trial if he really did it. The trial forced his daughter to testify and the trial got real ugly and he ended up going to prison anyway. If he would have just fessed up from the beginning like the father said then his own kid would not have had to testify at trial. The guy was just a weasel and so is whoever harmed HE for not owning up to it and taking responsibility.

Has it been confirmed in MSM or by LE that interactions of some sort (i.e. private messaging) were going back and forth between HE's phone and SM's phone up until 6AM, or is that non-verified/redacted? In other words, it wasn't just the phone call(s) around the 3:30AM mark?

Im not sure but I do think LE has pulled their own records to do the validation. In one of the later articles not too long ago, it was LE I believe that was being talked about in MSM and if I am not mistaken it was them that talked about the "other communication" going as late as 6 AM.

We had a lot of discussions after that article came out which is why I remember it. Cant find the link to it though. Im bad about saving all links to things I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone