SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many possibilities and little facts released to the public that's why I've asked the questions. Just trying to throw something out there to maybe start some conversations :)

I agree and find this case a challenge because of the little facts. Other people have been able to see things differently and "know" what happen because we all look at things differently. I found your questions great and I hope the conversation continues with my answers and hopefully others as well.

Also sold through Amazon: Amazon.com: Spikes 316L Stainless Steel Gold Angel Wing Cross: Jewelry
and it wouldn't surprise me a bit if many of the beach shops sold it, too.

Darn. That opens up the possibilities. I blew up the picture of the cross and there appears to be some writing below "spikes" on the back. I cant make it out though and was hoping it was his name or something but think it may just be a trademark of the manufacturer.

Im not convinced that they got the sex of the person correct. Sure seems awfully short to be a guy unless a younger person. And yellow shorts had me wondering if they got it right.

Darn. That opens up the possibilities. I blew up the picture of the cross and there appears to be some writing below "spikes" on the back. I cant make it out though and was hoping it was his name or something but think it may just be a trademark of the manufacturer.

Im not convinced that they got the sex of the person correct. Sure seems awfully short to be a guy unless a younger person. And yellow shorts had me wondering if they got it right.

I think the sex is correct, as those are men's swim trunks. But the age has me scratching my head. Seems a bit old for that type cross and that color swim trunks. IMO

I think the sex is correct, as those are men's swim trunks. But the age has me scratching my head. Seems a bit old for that type cross and that color swim trunks. IMO

That's true but I suppose they could be right. My dad will turn 70 in just a few days (which just seems CRAZY to me) but he definitely doesn't look or act or wear the same types of clothes as most men his age. He's a kid at heart and loves the outdoors/water. I could see him wearing those swim trunks, but they look like a style that would have been worn by more men in general back in the late 80s or early 90s (thinking a Zack Morris from Saved by the Bell type of style). But even though they are more 80s-90s type of style, I could still see my dad wearing them today simply because he has no fashion sense and/or he just doesn't care. LOL

ETA: My dad would probably even wear the cross necklace too. He makes his own woven bracelets sometimes in these bright funky colors. That father of mine... gotta love him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should there be a thread started in the "Unidentified" forum?

My pages aren't fully loading many times. I'm probably missing some of the posts due to this. Not sure if it's on my end or not. :banghead:
Sorry about the UID conversation. I'm still sort of new here and sometimes it's difficult to know how many times one can mention another missing person in a certain thread. just trying to follow protocol. IMO

My pages aren't fully loading many times. I'm probably missing some of the posts due to this. Not sure if it's on my end or not. :banghead:
Sorry about the UID conversation. I'm still sort of new here and sometimes it's difficult to know how many times one can mention another missing person in a certain thread. just trying to follow protocol. IMO

You have some very good ideas and have done great sleuthing. You should go post it on the specific UID thread as you may be able to really help identify those remains. I actually like the UID threads...I feel more useful there, like I'm actually doing something that can help.

EXCELLENT. I was trying to find anything that could sell that cross. You found it.

Now I wonder if LE can contact the store and get them to pull up everyone that bought that cross. It would have to be someone that bought it or got it as a gift from that store.

I don't think it would be that easy, unfortunately. The site appears to sell wholesale, so they would have sold them in bulk, most likely, to many different stores. Many beach stores sell the same merchandise, it seems. I think it would be difficult to link it to a specific store, never mind find out who bought it from that store.

BTW, some nice stuff on that website. I was sorry it was a wholesaler :(

I got carried away too on the UID person. Sorry.

For HE case, I was hoping they would identify the people driving the jeep by now. That seemed so easy to do because broad daylight. I guess not.

My pages are doing that, too. Sometimes I have refresh the page 3 or 4 times.

I'm new here and I don't know how to exactly look things up. Was trying to find threads on Amber Berbiglia. I thought I've looked and searched everywhere but couldn't find anything. I think I got lost. Sorry. Any advice?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

I'm new here and I don't know how to exactly look things up. Was trying to find threads on Amber Berbiglia. I thought I've looked and searched everywhere but couldn't find anything. I think I got lost. Sorry. Any advice?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

I've been here a year and can't figure how to search. is it tapatalk? tried to pull Florida cases, come up blank. so aggravating!!! advice welcome!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Ugh, so sad to come here and look for updates. Only to find Heather's thread has simply become a Smörgåsbord of other cases. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jameshoots