SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An Horry County man who, according to police records, had a relationship history with Heather Elvis said someone filed two shots at his pickup truck while he was driving in Georgetown County, according to a report obtained by Waccamaw Publishers.

Gunshots fired at truck of man identified in Heather Elvis report, records state

I wonder if there were any other witnesses to this incident besides the Moorers. Even though I feel both M's, IMO, may have a connection to the answers to Heather's disappearance, no one has the right to be shooting at them. Those poor kids. I also wonder why this happened pretty far away from home base and in a different county. I would think it would happen in their own town. Someone in authority has to call for calm. None of this will bring Heather home. Disgusted.

I wonder if there were any other witnesses to this incident besides the Moorers. Even though I feel both M's, IMO, may have a connection to the answers to Heather's disappearance, no one has the right to be shooting at them. Those poor kids. I also wonder why this happened pretty far away from home base and in a different county. I would think it would happen in their own town. Someone in authority has to call for calm. None of this will bring Heather home. Disgusted.

I saw so,etching like this coming. It makes me sick. Just sick. I had hoped it wouldn't go to MSM because I just feel this is going to turn into a there is no proof, so it isn't true incident. The same could be said about any report than, includes the one about the jeep. Not saying it was made up, but if people want to say no witnesses could mean not true or that anyone could say something happen but doesn't mean it did, then that goes for everyone. I have no reason to doubt this happened based on what we know. Do I think the person wanted to harm them, no. I think it was a scare tactic, just like with TE and the jeep. I don't think that with the jeep the Moorer's had to do with it and I don't think with this, TE had someone do it. Now in regards to being in another county, I live far from another county and got her weekly to visit friends and family. I don't find that old at all. Maybe they are going out to restaurants, movies and shopping in another county because they are trying to stay away from everyone. I would if I were them, especially if I was with my children. I wouldn't take my children out anywhere near where these people are located. Jmo.

Honestly, given all the personalities in this case, I don't believe a thing anyone says unless confirmed/cleared by authorities. This could be a real threat, or a case of 'I'll see your jeep and raise you two gunshots.'

JMO.

There is just too much ongoing drama, and too little evidence in all incidents, including the disappearance of Heather, who may never be found, or never found in a manner that allows prosecution of anyone, given the passage of time.

Honestly, given all the personalities in this case, I don't believe a thing anyone says unless confirmed/cleared by authorities. This could be a real threat, or a case of 'I'll see your jeep and raise you two gunshots.'

JMO.

There is just too much ongoing drama, and too little evidence in all incidents, including the disappearance of Heather, who may never be found, or never found in a manner that allows prosecution of anyone, given the passage of time.

So you feel the same about the jeep report then since police never confirmed that one? I get not believing both. Makes sense to me.

I saw so,etching like this coming. It makes me sick. Just sick. I had hoped it wouldn't go to MSM because I just feel this is going to turn into a there is no proof, so it isn't true incident. The same could be said about any report than, includes the one about the jeep. Not saying it was made up, but if people want to say no witnesses could mean not true or that anyone could say something happen but doesn't mean it did, then that goes for everyone. I have no reason to doubt this happened based on what we know. Do I think the person wanted to harm them, no. I think it was as are tactic. Just like with TE. I don't think that with TE though, the Moorer's had to do with it and I don't think with this, TE had someone do it. Now in regards to being in another county, I live far from another county and got her weekly to visit friends and family. I don't find that old at all. Maybe they are going out to restaurants, movies and shopping in another county because they are trying to stay away from everyone. I would if I were them, especially if I was with my children. I wouldn't take my children out anywhere near where these people are located. Jmo.

Could you clarify this for me? I'm maybe just not reading it correctly, but are you saying that TE DID or DID NOT have someone do this? If you are saying that he did, is this based on your own opinion or do you know something that the rest of us don't ?

Could you clarify this for me? I'm maybe just not reading it correctly, but are you saying that TE DID or DID NOT have someone do this? If you are saying that he did, is this based on your own opinion or do you know something that the rest of us doesn't?

Wow, what I wrote made no sense. Sorry. What I was trying to say is that I think what happened to the M's, TE did not have someone do this and what happen to TE the M's did not have someone do this. We can discuss a little about TE and what he has said, as some has been in MSM, interviews, etc. I think that someone took it upon themselves after reading and listening to him to frighten the M's. I don't think he had anything to do this at all and don't think he knows who did it and may not even know the person. Just like that guy who was arrested for pretending to be FBI....I don't think he knows anyone in the Elvis family. People just want to help and want to protect. It scares the crap out of me.

Wow, what I wrote made no sense. Sorry. What I was trying to say is that I think what happened to the M's, TE did not have someone do this and what happen to TE the M's did not have someone do this. We can discuss a little about TE and what he has said, as some has been in MSM, interviews, etc. I think that someone took it upon themselves after reading and listening to him to frighten the M's. I don't think he had anything to do this at all and don't think he knows who did it and may not even know the person. Just like that guy who was arrested for pretending to be FBI....I don't think he knows anyone in the Elvis family. People just want to help and want to protect. It scares the crap out of me.

Gotcha. Makes sense to me now. Thanks.

So you feel the same about the jeep report then since police never confirmed that one? I get not believing both. Makes sense to me.

I think there are too many news-making incidents that have nothing to do with locating Heather. Arrests, stalking by vehicle, gunshots...

But where is Heather?

This bothers me.

I think the story is true. Nothing would surprise me with this case anymore. I think it was done purely to intimidate.

Vigilante justice is never okay, innocent people may end up getting hurt. All the more reason this case needs to be solved asap. Too much drama and emotion surrounding it.

I wonder why if it happened on feb 6 why it wasn't released until today? Isn't there a prayer vigil tonight at PTL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, SM could have thought shots were fired on him and his family as much as that other car could have back fired twice and the battery died. That would explain to me why the lights dimmed and fell back so quickly. IMO, even though emotions are high and raw in the community, I think we are more likely to see someone make up evidence to bolster the case than we are to see the good citizens of MB take up arms and shot a guy in the head while he is driving his kids down the street. Please don't get mad anyone it's just my opinion.

An Horry County man who, according to police records, had a relationship history with Heather Elvis said someone filed two shots at his pickup truck while he was driving in Georgetown County, according to a report obtained by Waccamaw Publishers.

Gunshots fired at truck of man identified in Heather Elvis report, records state

I 100% believe that this happened.

I am going to have to throw the BS flag on this charge by Sydney Moorer.
According to the report, Moorer told police he, his wife and three children were in his truck traveling south on Ocean Highway.
RE: "At this point Mr. Moorer stated he heard two distinct shots from an automatic handgun come from the suspect vehicle," the report states.
The victim said he lost sight of the vehicle and fled toward Georgetown, where he called police, according to the report.
automatic handgun?

"Imo, it would be impossible to know that it was a handgun or rifle without seeing it and it was dark at 9:45 PM. Very doubtful that he could tell the color of the pu truck with bright lights on".

* Why would he not call 911 before reaching Georgetown?

"Moorer said in the report he thought the vehicle had been following him for several miles."

The Moorer's have stated they have been harrassed and threatened . If I were the Moorer's driving down a highway at night with my children in the vehicle and I suspected a vehicle had been following me for several miles, there is no way I would let the other vehicle pull up close to my vehicle . JMO

RE the Jeep ... since first hearing about the Jeep incident, I have wondered if it is possible Mr. Elvis did not " hear " what was shouted out correctly ? Given his state of mind, perhaps the guys in the jeep shouted out " hope you find Heather , Prays for you , the Mrs and Morgan ? " or something along those lines ?

In this previous article bout the jeep, there is a part about searches being threatened if I am reading this right. It appears to me from this part that the searchers were threatened by a group of people that came out of a house. Its a little hard to follow the way they wrote it but that is how I take it. Because the "victim" would be the person filing the report and victim appears to be one of the searchers.

"According to an Horry County police report obtained by Waccamaw Publishers, a woman, 49, said she and several others were searching for Elvis in the area of Highway 814 west of Myrtle Beach when several people from a residence on that road confronted them and told them to leave.
One of the persons in the group picked up a stick and started walking toward the victim, but never hit anybody with it, the Jan. 19 report said.
"

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_f9762d4c-902d-11e3-85a6-001a4bcf6878.html

According to the report, Moorer told police he, his wife and three children were in his truck traveling south on Ocean Highway.
RE: "At this point Mr. Moorer stated he heard two distinct shots from an automatic handgun come from the suspect vehicle," the report states.
The victim said he lost sight of the vehicle and fled toward Georgetown, where he called police, according to the report.
automatic handgun?

"Imo, it would be impossible to know that it was a handgun or rifle without seeing it and it was dark at 9:45 PM. Very doubtful that he could tell the color of the pu truck with

EXACTLY !!!!!:floorlaugh:

automatic handgun?

"Imo, it would be impossible to know that it was a handgun or rifle without seeing it and it was dark at 9:45 PM. Very doubtful that he could tell the color of the pu truck with bright lights on".

What about streetlights? Car lights? Lights of businesses? Unless they were driving down some country road in the middle of nowhere, I doubt it was pitch dark outside.

automatic handgun?

It's quite possible he couldn't get any reception, there's not much out there until you get in to Georgetown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98