SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been confirmed in MSM or by LE that interactions of some sort (i.e. private messaging) were going back and forth between HE's phone and SM's phone up until 6AM, or is that non-verified/redacted? In other words, it wasn't just the phone call(s) around the 3:30AM mark?

"They did say Elvis and Moorer exchanged communications between 2 and 6 a.m., mostly through private messaging, but investigators wouldn’t say what those discussions entailed either."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

Thanks for verifying that. I wonder if his wife knows about that communication back and forth between the two of them, instead of HE simply calling SM a few times.

Well it's in the paper :)

SM could have been in contact with Heather, from someplace away from his own home...especially if he did say he had "left" his wife. Maybe he did, for a night. JMO

(Rsbm)
The site seems to just pull random "buzz words" that have been mentioned by her on SM sites. Regarding the Beatles pic, it's just a long tank top. It's like the summertime equivalent of the oversized sweaters that girls wear with leggings. I know Forever 21 has been selling these tops (bands are especially popular) for a few years. I have one in the same style with a Sex Pistols logo. I'm 5'9, so any shorts I'm wearing are visible when I wear it. HE is tiny.. So I can see why it'd appear as though she's wearing only an apron. But I am pretty sure she is wearing a tank top and short shorts.

Agh, I'm sorry this post doesn't contribute toward much. But given the circumstances it's all I can offer.

Agreed on the tank top. My girls wear these all summer with running shorts. They wear sports bras underneath in coordinating colors. Not my favorite look, but eh, anyway. It looks like a black sports bra peeking out of the neckline of the tank, which is how most girls we know would wear it. Definitely with shorts, or "norts" underneath. Norts is slang for a certain popular brand of N*ke shorts. It's like a college girl uniform these days.

Thanks for verifying that. I wonder if his wife knows about that communication back and forth between the two of them, instead of HE simply calling SM a few times.

I think that might depend on her level of involvement ,if any.

How strange, there's only a total of 18 viewing the thread right now, and it's been 4 hours since the last post.
I know I hardly post anymore but occasionally I check in for updates.
I hope Heather is found soon.
IMOO.

Me too. Or at least more info comes out so we can talk about something new.

Oops I posted by accident. I guess that's called a pocket post? Or maybe my phone is as bothered as I am that there is no new information.

We could always go back to mapping exactly where they searched and what's left to search? Where is the closest swamp-gater infested area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We could always go back to mapping exactly where they searched and what's left to search? Where is the closest swamp-gater infested area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE is not reporting where they are searching though. And it does not sound like they are taking suggestions, or volunteers, right now, IMO.

This case is truly impossible to discuss, IMO. At least, for me. I repeat myself constantly, for lack of anything else and I hate doing that. LE has said they do not believe this was random, probably not a runaway, not connected to sex traffic or other cases, in their opinion. That only leaves, IMO, suicide with body not found, accident with body not found (neither being a criminal act) or a person she knew. I happen to believe they have a suspect and name has come up in media.

All we can do is wait for her to be found. Or an (unlikely) confession or "ratting out". JMO

So alleged shooter did not even ding the truck in two shots? I do not know if that would be unusual.

So alleged shooter did not even ding the truck in two shots? I do not know if that would be unusual.

According to the report, both vehicles were moving. So, yes it is very possible. Even if they were not, it is very possible.

Could have fired up in the air to scare him. They also could have realized others were in the truck and backed off.

I am glad no one was injured. There were at least three innocent people in that truck. I am still on the fence about the other two. One day I lean a certain direction then another day I lean the other. But regardless I would hate to see the last person who communicated with Heather out of the picture.

I am also glad this report was officially mentioned in MSM.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member