SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a bank in that block, surely there are other security camera's too.

There is a bank in that block, surely there are other security camera's too.

Good. I hope LE does everything to determine whether or not he is being truthful. If he is, this is very wrong and the people should be held accountable. If he is not, this is very wrong and he should be held accountable and arrested.

I am not sure if the police reports are true, but I definitely think there are people following this case who are more than capable of doing that stuff (and worst). There are plenty of mentally unstable and/or people in and out of jail out there. I have no doubt they would latch onto this case.

Also, SM and TM have yet to be arrested for making a false report, or anything, yet LE had no problems arresting and charging two people on Team Heather...

BBM

In the Myrtle Beach report, Moorer said he was in a parking lot in the 7500 block of North Kings Highway when two white males in a truck pulled up beside him and pointed what appeared to be a shotgun at him.

The incident occurred at about 1:30 a.m. Thursday morning, and was reported at 1:38 a.m.

The victim said he was able to run inside a nearby address, lock himself inside and wait for officers to arrive, the report said.

According to the report, the suspects were both white males, about 30, stood 5-8 to 5-9 and were in a white pickup truck.

How do you know how tall someone is when they are sitting inside of a truck???

At least there should be video of this alleged incident.

...stood.. bbm

maybe they got out of the cab and stood in the bed of the truck?

stood: 1. to be in an upright position on the feet.

:p

BBM

Respectfully, where do you get "there is some physical evidence in this case"?

Well it said evidence in the Heather Elvis case was prioritized in the lab.
I took that to mean there is physically something in the lab that LE thought was evidence in this case.
Have I assumed incorrectly? You know what they say about assuming . . .

"In the Myrtle Beach report, Moorer said he was in a parking lot in the 7500 block of North Kings Highway when two white males in a truck pulled up beside him and pointed what appeared to be a shotgun at him"

Appeared to be a shotgun?? You can identify exactly what type of gun fires at you while it is behind you traveling 60 or so mph but you cannot identify what type of object is pointing directly at you-but you can describe how tall a suspect "stands" while he is seated and can give good descriptions of both suspects yet cannot say for certain it was a shotgun.
Aye Yi Yi

Agreed.

And, why is it that shots were fired during the previous incident on the highway and not last night when "target" was well within range? Not trying to say they should have fired, just isn't consistent IMO.

I would think they processed items from the car and the condo. They may have also found items at PTL and elsewhere that were potentially evidence of some kind. If I recall, there were hair strands and receipts gathered from the area where Jessica Ridgeway was found, but they turned out to have nothing to do with that crime.

Or, LE may have more than seems apparent.

SM was sitting in his vehicle when the other truck pulled up and what appeared to be a shotgun was pointed at him . So naturally , SM's next move WAS NOT to start up his vehicle and get the hell out of there ..say to the police station. NO..instead..fearing for his safety..SM gets out of his vehicle, runs to the business he was working at ?? unlocks the door and goes inside. Makes perfect sense !

Oops..reread police report..no where does it say SM was in his own vehicle . However , it does state a vehicle pulled up beside him , I took that to mean while SM was in a vehicle ?? Maybe I should delete my original post ?

Was the police report made public or did you mean the article? I took it to mean he was on foot. He may not have had a vehicle with him. While, most people have their vehicle, he may have not had one or may have not had the keys. I would never have been able to drive after someone pulled a gun on me. It has happened, but the situation was totally different and it wasn't on me, but I was there.

Was the police report made public or did you mean the article? I took it to mean he was on foot. He may not have had a vehicle with him. While, most people have their vehicle, he may have not had one or may have not had the keys. I would never have been able to drive after someone pulled a gun on me. It has happened, but the situation was totally different and it wasn't on me, but I was there.

PR is available with the article. I am going to delete my original post.

Agreed.

And, why is it that shots were fired during the previous incident on the highway and not last night when "target" was well within range? Not trying to say they should have fired, just isn't consistent IMO.

Someone said this was by a bank at a TGIF, so I don't really think firing a shotgun or any type of gun would go unnoticed. If this occurred, the purpose is to scare him, so bullets don't need to be fired.

There is a police report in the article under related docs, I don't know how to post it on here.

There is a police report in the article under related docs, I don't know how to post it on here.

I am on my iPad and so it comes up as a mobile link. Maybe that's why I can't see it. Thanks for letting me know. When I open the article it doesn't even say, related docs. Going to grab the laptop to see if I can find it that way.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_3c018162-98d4-11e3-b6e3-001a4bcf6878.html

More info and a new report of SM being a victim of a shotgun pointed at him.

My goodness, I applaud SM for reporting this for the following reasons....

1. It confirms that SM is out and about...alone...in the wee hours and answers my question about him being able to get away from his mate in the middle of the night.

2. He was able to run inside a nearby address AND lock himself inside....at 1:30am. There are clearly some nice peeps letting this stranger lock himself inside their house in the middle of the night.

3.His descriptive talent is really something. They pulled up beside him and I assume they were sitting while driving that truck, and yet he could STILL tell how tall they were!! Amazing.

HE prayer vigil.....white truck,somebody shooting at SM......HE fundraiser.....white truck,somebody shooting at SM. Isn't that crazy? HE peeps focusing on HE and that ghost truck is stalking SM. I would suggest to ANYONE who is being shot at and fears for their safety....to perhaps stay home in the middle of night and maybe get this white truck on video...even a pic would be great. I give this deflection attempt(JMO) 2 thumbs down but the medical center visit was a nice touch....wonder what the injury was as SM was able to remain locked safely away from that white truck?

This whole case is sad.
The focus AGAIN is Off of Heather........
Very strange case, whether these reports are true or not, it AGAIN is a diversion,
and quite sad really......
Vigilante or not, who knows anymore?
What I do know is Heather is Missing and I hope she is found and I hope Justice Prevails.
IMOO.

Discussing the Find Heather Face Book page, TM's or his wife's social media pages are not allowed here at all.

Thanks!
Ima

Sounds to me like it was more than a spanking...the child had welts and couldn't sit down. Not his first arrest...history of abuse...hope they keep him in prison this time and more importantly away from children.

YES, he deserves lots of jail time ! Wasn't the first offense either !!!

Do contractors work overnight on jobs in bars, etc.? I guess they might have to work after closing and be done before opening?

Yes they most defiantly do.
We, hubby and I did them all the time, called open store remodels.
Nothing unusual at all for independent contractors.

I live less than 10 blocks from that location. As far as contract work, I doubt he'd be working anywhere in the 7500 block of Kings Highway (AKA 17 Business) at that time of night/early morning. In that block is a bank no longer in business, a real estate company, some type of clothing store (can't remember the name) and a bunch of town homes on the back side. There is a Hampton Inn directly across the street and the businesses next to it are Bonefish Grill & T.G.I.Friday's. However, I (personally) would refer to TGIF as 76th Avenue instead because it runs directly next to the restaurant.

Regardless, none of these businesses (with the exception of the hotel) are open at that time of night... not this time of year anyway. So he must have known someone who lives in one of those town homes. I am curious why he was taken to Grand Strand (the hospital) if the gun was merely pointed at him and not fired... anxiety maybe? Hmmm... I don't know what to think about that.

My side of town is fairly quiet after midnight... year round. And I'll be honest... if this happened the way it's being reported, I'm quite shocked and rather disturbed that I was sleeping at home (alone, I might add) so close to such violent activity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member