Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber's case in under "Crimes in the News"...which is kind of ironic...JMO

I've been here a year and can't figure how to search. is it tapatalk? tried to pull Florida cases, come up blank. so aggravating!!! advice welcome!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

What I did was first be sure to be logged in and then go to top right under SEARCH / ADVANCED SEARCH option and change the top option to
"SEARCH TITLES ONLY"

and enter in the name of the person and it found it that way. So long as the title has the persons name in it, that usually works to find Threads for cases of people.

ETA - Since it doesnt like only 2 letters, to find most florida cases, you can search for "florida" that way (Search Titles Only) and you get most all of them. It doesnt like just 2 letters in that feature, so you cant type just "FL" which would be the best way if it worked.

Nothing new? This is so frustrating, I can't imagine being Heather's family. I think I'll take another break for a while...

Heather.....light the way so you can be found.
Don't let evil hide, a lot of people praying and hoping for you.

I'm getting sadder and sadder by the day you guys. How many other remains are going to he found?? At least that is something good, right? Other families may be getting answers in this search.

Heather.....light the way so you can be found.
Don't let evil hide, a lot of people praying and hoping for you.

I'm getting sadder and sadder by the day you guys. How many other remains are going to he found?? At least that is something good, right? Other families may be getting answers in this search.

I totally agree, Christy.....it is all so sad and frustrating. Prayers to the E family.

Nothing new? This is so frustrating, I can't imagine being Heather's family. I think I'll take another break for a while...

I am just heartsick it has gone so long.
Maybe soon....

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Who do we think LE was referring to when they stated some are cooperating and some aren't?
And how do we think LE defines cooperation?
If someone has done everything LE has asked but circumstances regarding an alibi (one lives alone or only with children and it's late they are sleeping etc) have made it impossible to clear someone, is that cooperating?

Quoting my own post-loser :(

Trying to get some discussion of Heather going.

1. Who may have been uncooperative when LE said some were cooperating, some not? Maybe SM, maybe J, maybe some RSOs (as they would've been checked quickly). This is my list of possibilities based on the players I'm aware of but there most certainly could be some people that LE hasn't named specifically who weren't so cooperative.
2. I would imagine LE would define cooperation as: coming in for questioning when asked, answering questions truthfully, and providing whatever information they request.
3. I would imagine that if someone does everything LE requests of them but cannot provide a solid alibi for whatever reason-and the are providing truthful information-then LE would consider that person cooperative even if they couldn't clear them.

I realize when you enter an attorney in the picture, cooperation may cease. However I do not know that an attorney would advise a completely innocent client to not cooperate or to not answer questions. I do think that would be good advice to give to a client who is somehow responsible or has something to hide or who could get in legal trouble for whatever they may reveal.

I agree with you STL.

I hope I don't ever need an alibi for anything. I do have cameras on my house though which I hope I never need. I live in a downtown of a vacation spot. Lots of parties and drunks leaving the bar.

I think even an attorney would aloow an innocent client to cooperat so long as they were not incrimminating themselves in the process...they would likely not allow a polygraph though, even for an innocent client...just my thought, I'm not a lawyer.

Others that may not cooperate - maybe other past relationships of Heather's?

I guess I am feeling kind of stubborn in this one...it is SM who will keep my attention unless/until says otherwise. JMO

PSI know he is not a named POI. But in my mind...there is something there.

There was a small mention of Heather on the local Myrtle Beach news tonight. Her picture, date she went missing. They added it at the end of the report about the bones and items found during the searches.

A prayer vigil will be held at Peachtree Landing tomorrow the 18th at 6pm. Two months, SO VERY SAD.

I think even an attorney would aloow an innocent client to cooperat so long as they were not incrimminating themselves in the process...they would likely not allow a polygraph though, even for an innocent client...just my thought, I'm not a lawyer.

Others that may not cooperate - maybe other past relationships of Heather's?

I agree about what an attorney may or may not allow a client to do. I don't know too many attorneys that would advise their client to take a poly-guilty or not.
I also meant to mention in my post that I feel certain BW has fully cooperated and of course LE let us know that SS did and is clear. I would imagine the family all got questioned even though they don't live with her. I think that would be standard procedure in a missing persons case but I could be wrong. It also seems logical that close friends probably were questioned too although who knows with as tight lipped as LE has been in this case.

Would LE come out and say OM and OMW are cooperating if they were? Seems to me that they would given how much speculation has surrounded them. I am fairly new to ws so I'm not sure how that works. My opinion is that they are not cooperating.

They ruled out the person known to see her.
They have not ruled out the last person known to speak with her.
That seems telling to me.
JMO

Would LE come out and say OM and OMW are cooperating if they were? Seems to me that they would given how much speculation has surrounded them. I am fairly new to ws so I'm not sure how that works. My opinion is that they are not cooperating.

I've wondered that. Wondered if they have some sort of moral obligation to calm things down. It's been tossed around here a few times. I don't know the answer.
I guess they will do what is needed to have a thorough investigation and gather needed evidence whether it means holding back that kind of info I don't know. I honestly don't know what the benefit withholding that information would bring. It seems they could focus more and not deal with so many other incidental PR being filed if they could/would announce that the M family is fully cooperating. That is of course IF they were.

They ruled out the person known to see her.
They have not ruled out the last person known to speak with her.
That seems telling to me.
JMO

And it's probably not even so much that he was the last to speak with her but that the information given has lead us to believe it was a series of communications.
If it were one call, okay. I make and receive calls all the time while traveling to this place or that throughout the day or night and I'd hate to think that someone who just happened to talk to me before something bad went down would be severely scrutinized if something ever happened to me. So for this case I think it's not just that he was the last person to speak with her, but that he also had a series of communications and THOSE were the last communications she had before something went south.
That's troubling but obviously not enough to arrest or charge anyone with a crime.

I guess I am feeling kind of stubborn in this one...it is SM who will keep my attention unless/until says otherwise. JMO

PSI know he is not a named POI. But in my mind...there is something there.

That's not being stubborn my friend, that's common sense 101 - hands down. :tantrum:

My thoughts are maybe LE doesn't know for certain either way. I remember reading about Samantha Koenig and how horrible and nasty Samantha's family was to the man they believe had the answers. LE had no idea what happen to her and had not cleared him or charged him as a person of interest. They may have later cleared him, but at one point in time they didn't and it was horrible for this man and his family. Of course every case is different, so I am only thinking it is possibly they don't know here what happened to HE and also don't know if SM is responsible like one point in time they didn't know either of those things with Samantha. I hope that things move quickly so that all the families can move forward because what is going on isn't healthy for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc