SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I remember reading somewhere a while ago that SM was suspected to have been seen at a gas station using a payphone. Was that a rumor? If true, there would have been cameras there, hence surveillance footage.

Mods I'm alerting myself, I don't want to break TOS by accident.

24785283_BG2.jpg

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24785283/two-people-in-custody-in-the-heather-elvis-case

I've also been wondering if there was a surveillance camera across from their home. From the Google images it looks like a utility yard across from them. I may be wrong, though, because I never looked at it further.

It's like a mini power station for the electric company. Not sure, but it would not surprise me if there was a camera at that substation.

I also remember using a quote recently...

“So have no fear of them, for nothing is covered that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known."

Imamaze, I apologize for breaking a WS rule by name-calling. Got a teeny tiny bit carried away.

Black F-150 has just been removed from the property on a flatbed trailer, according to Jack Lamson twitter. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this what Sidney drives or someone else in family?

I have not kept up with this case and cannot find the connection to these two folks to the missing Elvis girl...can someone give me a quick sentence explaining the connection? Thanks so much in advance.

The man in the relationship was having an affair with Heather, and was the last person to have contact with her in the middle of the night when she disappeared.

I have not kept up with this case and cannot find the connection to these two folks to the missing Elvis girl...can someone give me a quick sentence explaining the connection? Thanks so much in advance.

This is the married man Heather was involved with...and his wife.

The man in the relationship was having an affair with Heather, and was the last person to have contact with her in the middle of the night when she disappeared.

Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Appreciate your help!!:seeya:

Is it possible they will be tried in federal court, and the feds are more confident about doing a no-body trial?

Ohhhhh to be a fly on the wall during the grilling of TM and SM.

:judge:

Omgosh I check this thread every day and was so thrilled to see this arrest! This is such great news!

I don't recognize TM without her make-up. And she is smirking in this booking photo - grrrrrr.

UPDATE: Tammy Moorer, 41, of Myrtle Beach and Sidney Moorer are in police custody, according to Lt, Kegler with Horry County Police. Kegler said they have several children, all juveniles. He said "the children are not in any danger." Tammy Moorer is being held at the J. Reuben Long Detention Center, according to Tom Fox at J. Reuben. Sidney Moorer has not been booked there as of 11:30 a.m.
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1010363#.UweDeijoBZ8

ummmm... so are the current mugs recent or older then? Or is this just behind the eight ball per se?

Tammy's middle name is Lorinda? She will be pizzed that info is out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper