SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the praying kind, but my thoughts have been very much with the Elvis family this past two months.

Sending out the most positive vibes to them tonight.

I feel the same way. I was raised by hippies(/wolves). I lit a candle for her safe return tonight and am keeping my fingers all the way crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fingers and toes crossed here. Hope today brings answers

These are a couple of pics of what Sidney built in the front yard... that's what we're seeing in the overhead shots.

2niaakz.jpg

28aumme.jpg

Am I tripping or does that fire pit have a charred Mickey Mouse in it?

If you send your screen shots to myself, Nursebeeme, or Imamaze, we will get them going for discussion in the new thread here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks,

Salem

We get a parking lot thread. :thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

THANK YOU!

for newbies, you can 'subscribe to thread' using Thread tools. Then go to User CP to see if any of your subscriptions have updates.

:bump:

The details regarding the SS can be found on the Parking Lot Thread (they've changed), but I don't want to post them here. I did want to bump these posts so everyone can find their way, though, since I had to look though a whole LOT of pages via web (I was only subscribed on Tapatalk until now myself).

Hope this is helpful.....

I zoomed in on the fire pit & couldn't see it on my iPhone screen, but it's an old iPhone :floorlaugh:

Here are the screenshots:
ada9ema6.jpg

dy8ureru.jpg

Do you still see it?

I completely see it. Ugh so weird.

Regarding the types of crimes the SC AG investigates
http://www.scag.gov/criminal-prosecution-division-2

The South Carolina Constitution designates the Attorney General as the Chief Prosecuting Officer for the State, and along with the sixteen Circuit Solicitors, the Attorney General is responsible for the prosecution of all criminal matters within the South Carolina judicial system. The majority of cases prosecuted by the Attorney General are referred by the local Solicitors. The Prosecution Division handles a broad range of other criminal matters, including cases involving securities fraud, insurance fraud, financial fraud and environmental crimes. Our experienced prosecutors work in partnership with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies in an effort to help fight crime and bring criminals to justice.

Fraud
Fraud affects everyone. Medicaid Fraud skims as much as $270 million annually from S.C. tax payers’ money. Insurance fraud is even more detrimental; it adds about $1,000 a year to the average household’s insurance premiums. The S.C. Attorney General has pledged to fight these abuses.

Medicaid Fraud
Insurance Fraud
Mortgage Fraud Report
Order Fraud Protection for Seniors Publication – 888-878-3256
Medicaid Recipient Fraud

Read more: http://www.scag.gov/criminal-prosecution-division-2#ixzz2u2WPe61o

I zoomed in on the fire pit & couldn't see it on my iPhone screen, but it's an old iPhone :floorlaugh:

Here are the screenshots:
ada9ema6.jpg

dy8ureru.jpg

Do you still see it?

yes! i still see it. In the left half of the fire pit, there is Mickey's face. I'm glad LKN NC sees it too, so I know I'm not losing my marbles. I thought the Moorers were turning me into a Mickey Mouse conspiracy theorist. I'm relieved that I don't have to get out of bed to build myself some tinfoil ears.

What does that say about a person, who enjoys watching Mickey Mouse burn?
The forensic psychopathology just makes me cringe :moo:
I didn't see it until I zoomed in, now I can't get the image out of my head. My poor iPhone camera roll, it is scarred for life :facepalm:

yes! i still see it. In the left half of the fire pit, there is Mickey's face. I'm glad LKN NC sees it too, so I know I'm not losing my marbles. I thought the Moorers were turning me into a Mickey Mouse conspiracy theorist. I'm relieved that I don't have to get out of bed to build myself some tinfoil ears.

But why??? After this case I am never going to be able to look at anything Disney related again without thinking about the M's :facepalm:

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=4

[modsnip]

The Arr-cade
(look at the pix of it on the floor-just like Heathers tat)

(RSBM)

Does anyone have a link to Heather's compass tattoo? Perhaps someone can do a side by side comparison of these two images.... I will, but I have a feeling someone might beat me to it. Today was my graduation, and I might be hitting the veritable wall ( :eek:fftobed: soon ).... The emotions of this day are finally catching up to me, and I'm not sure if I can pull off a photo edit at this point....

Great sleuthing BTW, SnowyOwl!

I am getting super creeped out all over again....

What are the odds? Coincidence? There have been far too many of those in the last 24 hours, seriously!

Wow, I have been lurking back and forth since the beginning. When there didn't seem to be a lot of 'real' developments, only some fb drama, I had backed away.

Disney?

Praying for Heather's return. I hope there is closure soon with the new developments.

Kelly

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I'm literally laughing out loud. Thank you for the comic relief.
I too saw the mickey face and after almost 5 hours of catching up, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me or my allergy medication was making me hallucinate (it's happened before)!

As for the junkyard..I mean backyard, I hope LE digs it up completely. The pictures make me really uneasy and there's just too much concrete/ landscaping/construction/etc within their compound for my liking. These two are without a doubt hiding something.

Bookings and releases for Horry County Sheriff is updated at 6am - thats just under an hour away i think if i have converted timezones correctly. (Hope i am right anyway) Have to say after seeing Mickey in the fire pit i will never be able to see him in the same way again....

Arrests in Heather Elvis case do not slow search efforts
Posted: Feb 21, 2014 9:11 PM PST
Updated: Feb 21, 2014 9:11 PM PST
By AJ Janavel

(snip)
Friday volunteers were still posted at the "Tip Tent" in Socastee even after the news of two arrests made in connection to the Heather Elvis case.

While a majority of Horry County's focus was on the arrests of Sidney Moorer and Tammy Moorer, Melissa Gray did not let that slow down her goal.

"Still take any tips that we can possibly get to bring heather home to her family," said Gray.

(snip)
On Friday night, her daughter and niece were right alongside her on Highway 544 handing out flyers, and they were not the only ones.

Tip Tent volunteers lined the streets and residents pulled over to show their support by purchasing t-shirts going towards the "Find Heather Elvis Fund" or taking handfuls of flyers to spread through their community.

(snip)
Stoddard says the announcement of the two arrests on Friday will not affect their efforts.

(snip)
He says the Tip Tent will be manned all weekend, 24 hours straight, until 6 p.m. Sunday evening.

Much More @ Link
http://www.wbtw.com/story/24792591/arrests-in-heather-elvis-case-do-not-slow-search-efforts

:heartbeat: #FindHeatherElvis :heartbeat:

Bookings and releases for Horry County Sheriff is updated at 6am - thats just under an hour away i think if i have converted timezones correctly. (Hope i am right anyway) Have to say after seeing Mickey in the fire pit i will never be able to see him in the same way again....

Will the charges be released at that time?

(RSBM)

Does anyone have a link to Heather's compass tattoo? Perhaps someone can do a side by side comparison of these two images.... I will, but I have a feeling someone might beat me to it. Today was my graduation, and I might be hitting the veritable wall ( :eek:fftobed: soon ).... The emotions of this day are finally catching up to me, and I'm not sure if I can pull off a photo edit at this point....

Great sleuthing BTW, SnowyOwl!

I am getting super creeped out all over again....

What are the odds? Coincidence? There have been far too many of those in the last 24 hours, seriously!

CONGRATS on graduation!!Sounds like it's been a long day..get some rest...
I'd post the pic but I have no clue how to post pics..heck I don't even have a clue how to quote or even add a thread!
I guess all it took was a break & maybe now the floodgates will swing wide open!
I wish I knew WHEN Heather got her tat! Betcha Heather met both OM & OMW at HOB!
Also weird all of a sudden that
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=9
seems to have been "shut down" at page 10? Coincidence??

Not sure to be honest. I don't know how they work with releasing info. It says on the website the first update is 6am. One of the millions of articles i have read this afternoon mentioned that it would be early in the morning that it would show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member