SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to take a Benadryl (ugh, allergies), but it's so close to 6am EST, I've got to hang in there! What do you bet 6am rolls around & the site is updated with "charges not listed"??? Argh!
All I can think about is justice for Heather & getting her back to her family. And, I'm a total stranger. I can't imagine the agony her loved ones have been experiencing. They're in my thoughts & prayers.
[modsnip]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the compass from the DIS album linked upthread by SnowyOwl (sorry I am too sleepy to quote ATM)
[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/c8030f90-0437-4c0c-871d-6a4ef60eed40_zps527189f9.jpg.html][/URL]

I found an image of Heather's tattoos:

[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/3a2de2ba-7320-482c-bbb7-1f84afa93ed7_zpsbd137f11.jpg.html][/URL]
I am :eek:fftobed: with #PrayersForHeather and #PrayersForTheElvisFamily as well as the other innocents....

May tomorrow bring the answers we all seek, and the Elvis Family closer towards becoming whole again.

:heartbeat: #FindHeather :heartbeat:

Woke up to take a Benadryl (ugh, allergies), but it's so close to 6am EST, I've got to hang in there! What do you bet 6am rolls around & the site is updated with "charges not listed"??? Argh!
All I can think about is justice for Heather & getting her back to her family. And, I'm a total stranger. I can't imagine the agony her loved ones have been experiencing. They're in my thoughts & prayers.
The M kids are, too. My kids can't even be away from me for one night or they're upset (it's pretty mutual on my end, too!). I hope those kids are hanging in there & have loving people to help them through this.

LarkBunting, you are a TROOPER! I don't know how either of us are awake right now! I am officially sleeptyping (we need a smilie for that!), just so I can say :tyou: for staying awake through the Benadryl fog to at least try, so you can update the thread....

:yourock:

If I had the link, I'd give it a whirl, before I face-plant onto my keyboard....

I am exhausted, but all tied up in knots, worried for Heather, in empathetic/sympathetic turmoil for the Elvis', and the same goes for the innocence lost.

I just keep thinking in my head, over and over, that it just didn't have to turn out like this....

:grouphug:

ETA: :eek:fftobed: - and thank you for the update LarkBunting! Get some sleep!

6:08 am EST - charges not listed! Arghhhhhh! Guess I can go back to bed now.

I know :-( But I think they will do a press release first. The Horry County booking site says they do updates at 6 a.m., 12 p.m., and 8 p.m.

I read something from MSM about an announcement at 11:00 today. Or maybe it was 2? I can't remember. I am tired and need to go to bed. It is after 6 a.m. here.

Hope to wake up in a few hours to good news or at least some answers.

Prayers for Heather and her family :heartbeat:

Goodnight/morning everyone.

:grouphug:

Oh yeah link http://sheriff.horrycounty.org/Detention/DailyBookingsandReleases.aspx

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

After 6:30AM here in NYC. I suppose I stayed up a little later than planned. :facepalm:
Goodnight/Good Morning, all. :eek:fftobed:

It's 11.00m Saturday night here. So I hope there is something when I wake up. I hope it is not that they have been released. JMOO

I've got insomnia and keep thinking about the dateline interview I saw with heather's mom today. She seemed so defeated. It was heartbreaking.

I've been in lurking mode for this case since the beginning. Although I haven't had the opportunity to read every post, I've read hundreds.

Hoping the M's stay in jail is nasty and that LE has some dandy charges in there today.

Praying for Heather to be found, soon.

Hi everyone. I don't post very much but I appreciate all of your posts. You know on one of TM's suspected fake FB profiles there was a status posted that simply said burn, burn, burn in a ring of fire. I know this is an old Johnny Cash song but I have thought of it often and wondered if she might be gloating about how she destroyed HE's body. I'm sorry to say this and I still pray she's found alive. I just have a sick feeling she's not. Thanks again sleuhers for being here to share things with.:loveyou:

:welcome: Hopesprings!

and... Whooaahhh... You may have a point here... Regarding the method of disposal!

:furious:

Its time for work and wont be able to find out anything till this evening. Im really hoping yesterdays search leads to answers and justice for the Elvis family.

Good morning all! Hoping this turns out to be a great day. I'll be checking this site every break at work!!!

On the disboards.com page, Tammy mentions Sidneys family. It appears they broke off all contact in the late 90s. Why? Was Sidneys family an issue? Or did they not approve to Tammy and made it known they didn't want her in the family? I would LOVE to hear his parents speak.

Not defending him, but Sidney's life must have sucked. His wife was controlling...tattoo of her name, lived on shared land with her family, no contact allowed with his family, Disney addiction, etc. She also mentioned she is the reason he has long hair because she likes it. She was in charge of every aspect of his life. I bet he had to sit to pee.

Along comes Heather....pretty, young, treated him as a human. I do think he "fell" for her and realized how bass ackwards his marriage was. And this emotional attachement is what put Tammy over the edge. An open marriage is okay as long as it's random one time hookups. Once there is a steady other person with feelings......well, it's not okay any more. Tammy couldn't control the relationship with Heather and Sidney so she got rid of Heather.

All MOO of course.

*First time poster...long time lurker here* Hello to all!

BBM: What if TM admitted not only to having a boyfriend of her own for two years but also admitted her and SM had an "open" marriage? SM wouldn't be in a weak position for a divorce then, would he? Am quite certaint everything would be split right down the middle, including shared custody of their children. Having said that, I have to rule out he had too much to lose if he left his wife for HE. I believe what BW told LE about HE telling her SM was leaving or had left (?) TM for HE to be true. Something went very very wrong in the early hours on 18th December and I'm of the opinion, that TM played a very very big part in it! All JMOO

I will add, I have been following this case since HE went missing, read all posts and threads and can't help but notice what a magnificent group of people posting and following this case. Great sleuthing everyone. Moderators, hats off to you all too--cannot have been an easy job reading every post and making sure everyone toed the line when it came to posting!

My thoughts and prayers (as from the very first day HE went missing) go out to the Elvis family, extended family, friends and anyone who knew HE personally.

:seeya:
:wagon: UndiscoveredTruth!

Glad to have you on board!

:seeya:

Good morning all! Hoping this turns out to be a great day. I'll be checking this site every break at work!!!

On the disboards.com page, Tammy mentions Sidneys family. It appears they broke off all contact in the late 90s. Why? Was Sidneys family an issue? Or did they not approve to Tammy and made it known they didn't want her in the family? I would LOVE to hear his parents speak.

Not defending him, but Sidney's life must have sucked. His wife was controlling...tattoo of her name, lived on shared land with her family, no contact allowed with his family, Disney addiction, etc. She also mentioned she is the reason he has long hair because she likes it. She was in charge of every aspect of his life. I bet he had to sit to pee.

Along comes Heather....pretty, young, treated him as a human. I do think he "fell" for her and realized how bass ackwards his marriage was. And this emotional attachement is what put Tammy over the edge. An open marriage is okay as long as it's random one time hookups. Once there is a steady other person with feelings......well, it's not okay any more. Tammy couldn't control the relationship with Heather and Sidney so she got rid of Heather.

All MOO of course.

I agree with the majority of this except that I'm really having a hard time believing Tammy when she says they had an open marriage. I just cannot see her being okay with him sleeping with other women. She's far too narcissistic and controlling.

I agree with the majority of this except that I'm really having a hard time believing Tammy when she says they had an open marriage. I just cannot see her being okay with him sleeping with other women. She's far too narcissistic and controlling.

Maybe it was only supposed to be open on one side....hers.

I agree. I think that was just something impulsive she said in that first FB rant. I think they both cheated on each other, but I don't think it was a previously agreed on open marriage, and I think it had even been a while since she cheated. I highly doubt she had a "boyfriend" for the last two years. I'll eat my words if that mystery man steps forward, though.

If we're all on the edge of our seat, imagine the Elvis family. :( I don't know that their nightmare is going to end, but I pray they get some resolution soon, very soon.

[modsnip]

Is is a definite that Tammy & Sidney were arrested in relation to Heather's case? Could they have gotten in trouble for something that had to do with maybe alot of time away while homeschooling their children? I'm only asking bc I thought there was a set amount of hours that needed to be logged proving that schooling is actually taking place for the right amount of time demanded by the state.

we camped for a week in December, my son did a test online! hours aren't strict, especially with elem school.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I'm a good 20 pages behind so this could have been answered already, but I would guess that her family does have property in FL. In her cruise review, she mentioned getting FL resident rates.
(sorry no link, mobile atm)

you have to show picture I'd upon entering park to get discount. not easy. (but then again, neither is murder and people pull that off)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member