SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always wondered why SM and TM had so many cameras around their property and also took so many vacations?

Hmmmm...

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Could be why the US AG is involved. Kinda makes you think there was a lot more going on with the Ms before this happened. What/whom were they protecting themselves from with all those cameras?

I spotted a white truck... it's hauling a black one off!

112ejra.jpg

Photo ©BB

Thank you for the photo. Now I don't need to find a link! :)

We get this question in nearly every case and I'll tell you that in only about 1% of our cases do we know a POI was posting among us. That means only one case off the top of my head do I know that happened and the POI was happy to let us know it was her. All the other PMs we rec'd from members about other members being POIs have been proved to be in error.

That's why we have a hard and fast rule about not discussing this issue. Just an FYI and I hope it helps.

ETA: The POI was DeeDee Moore and she was convicted of killing Abraham Shakespeare.

Woops, just saw this, sorry Kimster!

I spotted a white truck... it's hauling a black one off!

112ejra.jpg

Photo ©BB

Seeing this makes me so sad, that truck could be where it all happened for Heather. And that family continued to drive it around and go on with their lives as if Heather's never mattered. That's some evil chit right there!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Could be why the US AG is involved. Kinda makes you think there was a lot more going on with the Ms before this happened. What/whom were they protecting themselves from with all those cameras?

We don't know that they had these cameras prior to HE's disappearance, do we?

was that Sidneys truck?
Also to change the subject for a second. Did anybody find info about the alleged confrontation between Tammy and Heather (this was mentioned by a family member) as it supposedly happened twice?

Didn't we read that BOTH of their vehicles were towed away? An MSM twitter said that?

Oh you guys! I have been following this one without much comment (I got frustrated with all the drama early on). This morning has been full of family emergencies for me & I've been out of the loop to the real world.....I was scrolling through my FB feed & saw a post by Dateline stating these two have been arrested.

:love:

Thank you thank you! Oh I pray they find Heather today.

I see two scenarios, LE has what they need for the "big" charges or they are searching for more info to make the "big" charges. Either they had what they needed this morning and arrested them based on that OR they arrested them on other charges in order to see what else they could discover. I hope it's the first one! The longer we don't know what the charges are the more nervous I'm getting.

Surely with so many agencies and minds working together, they have a strong case on fraud or financial theft of some type that woud warrant LE keeping the perps for an extended amount of time. LE surely knows the community would go wild if this couple were released while LE looks for more evidence related to HE.

Question: did anyone see the Dateline on Heather's case? Were these 2 mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia