SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem! Not sure what I am allowed and not allowed to post..but I will make sure that it is accurate before posting. As soon as I hear more, I will most definitely let ya'll know.

Yes, I'm a local resident here in MB. Getting first hand knowledge from sources on site. Last I heard was that the neighbor is on scene, and they are looking at a septic tank, and that they are in thin white crime scene suits. That is all the info that I have currently.

Thanks for your updates LadySunday77. I don't want to speculate but are the white crime suits standard procedure or does it indicate they may have found some kind of evidence. I hope and pray Heather isn't in there. It must be agony for Heather's family and friends waiting for news.

I hope the smile Tammy had in her mugshot is wiped off her face when she is formally charged.

This is what I understand ~ TM and SM have been arrested, LE has 24 hours until charges are presented, meanwhile an extensive search is going on at the property of TM & SM...

My questions is what is happening to TM & Sm during these 24 hours? Are they being questioned?
What about the relatives that live in the other house on the property? I wonder what is going on with them as their property has been taken over by LE?

no problem! Not sure what I am allowed and not allowed to post..but I will make sure that it is accurate before posting. As soon as I hear more, I will most definitely let ya'll know.

Thank you for the info ! Do you know if the Mobil Command Center is still on site ?

Bittersweet victory having them behind bars. Sad for Heather, happy that they didn't get away with it. Now I just hope that they find her. I hope one or both decide to speak up. There is still a chance for them to do a little bit of good in this. They must have some pretty compelling evidence if they arrested them and have a warrant to do this intensive of a search without Heather's remains.

Hmmm... now that we can sleuth Sidney & Tammy Moorer... let me consult my handy, dandy notebook!

On Tammy's FB page the other day (I'm not sure if it's still there--I wrote it down the day I saw it because I know she likes to post things and delete them days later), she commented that on the night Heather disappeared... Heather called Sidney six times and he only answered the second call (which was made at 3:17 am). She claims the calls were made at... 1) 3:17 am; 2) 3:17 am; 3) 3:38 am; 4) 3:39 am; 5) 3:40 am; and 6) 3:41 am. Of course, she didn't address any calls that were "back and forth" as the police report indicates or ANY calls made directly from Sidney to Heather.

SM accounts noted...
Facebook.com/cncphotomyrtlebeach
Facebook.com/tcaisonmoorer
Facebook.com/2disneykidsinlove4ever
Facebook.com/caison.moorer/photos
Facebook.com/tammysmagicaltravel
Facebook.com/alice.toddcaison
Pinterest.com/madkenmom
Pinterest.com/sidisney76
www.tammysmagicalvacations.com

Additional property listed for Sidney & Tammy Moorer: 103 Rainbow Road in Summerville, SC

PS. I cannot keep up with this thread! And can someone be so kind as to PM me & tell me how to find the parking lot thread? I will love you forever :)
TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just dawned on me why Sidney looks so different in his mugshot.

Those pearly white teeth aren't making an appearance with that stupid forced smile.

I've read a lot of TRs on various forums, but I've never seen someone post so many pictures of themselves and their kids, she's got pages and pages in ONE TR! And some of those pictures are not even related to a cruise. :confused: I would not feel comfortable putting so many pictures of my kids on open social media for all the world to see.

Anyone recall all of the drama the Moorer and extended family caused when folks were searching close to their home? Obviously they were trying to distract the searchers. Heather may have been right there the entire time. WOW.

Anyone recall all of the drama the Moorer and extended family caused when folks were searching close to their home? Obviously they were trying to distract the searchers. Heather may have been right there the entire time. WOW.

That's what I thought... Why were they soooooo worried about searchers on their property? Guess we'll finally find out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Hmmm... now that we can sleuth Sidney & Tammy Moorer... let me consult my handy, dandy notebook!

On Tammy's FB page the other day (I'm not sure if it's still there--I wrote it down the day I saw it because I know she likes to post things and delete them days later), she commented that on the night Heather disappeared... Heather called Sidney six times and he only answered the second call (which was made at 3:17 am). She claims the calls were made at... 1) 3:17 am; 2) 3:17 am; 3) 3:38 am; 4) 3:39 am; 5) 3:40 am; and 6) 3:41 am. Of course, she didn't address any calls that were "back and forth" as the police report indicates or ANY calls made directly from Sidney to Heather.

SM accounts noted...
Facebook.com/cncphotomyrtlebeach
Facebook.com/tcaisonmoorer
Facebook.com/2disneykidsinlove4ever
Facebook.com/caison.moorer/photos
Facebook.com/tammysmagicaltravel
Facebook.com/alice.toddcaison
Pinterest.com/madkenmom
Pinterest.com/sidisney76
www.tammysmagicalvacations.com

Additional property listed for Sidney & Tammy Moorer: 103 Rainbow Road in Summerville, SC

PS. I cannot keep up with this thread! And can someone be so kind as to PM me & tell me how to find the parking lot thread? I will love you forever :)
TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some of those links do not work.

Maybe the locksmith was for a shed? :waitasec:

Can someone tell me what "66" means? What is the significance? I'm lost on that.

What about a septic tank? :waitasec:

HE tweeted "66 Days" on Nov 5th.

https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis

We debated what it meant for a week or so and apparently still...

I took it as meaning 66 days to form a habit according to this study.

Others thought it had something to do with cosmetics.

Today is also 66 days from 12/17/13. Ironic!

66 days before today...

Respectfully thinking we should leave the kids out of the comments.

Not her fathers house but the neighbor across the street. I do know the name, but not sure if I can post his name or not, But it is a family farm that he doesn't occupy regularly; and it is on that property that they are investigating the septic tank.

Wow, really? How do you know this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member