Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make an official ws alert app!!

Lol!

Like my Etsy 'cha ching' alert! This could be the sound of a jail cell slamming shut.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD
BBM: I like it. I'd almost get a smart phone for one of those.

Awwwww man I had to be out all day today after I saw news of the search. I'm now furiously reading to catch up, only 414 posts left to go--please slow down :)
So thrilled that we may find justice for Heather and saddened with the reality of it all. Ecstatic that the Ms are behind bars!

I have been wondering where you where all day!!!! I knew you had to have been away for you not to be responding LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So..its a happy/incredibly sad day when things like this break.

And I'm very glad I'm a part of WS. So many great and intelligent conversations , even some weird ones thrown in.
I know we all got frustrated with the heavy moderating ...but I think it was for good reason. The circus was on social media.
(IS on ...lol)

And, along with my usual friends on here....I don't care how it sounds...I've found my soulmates in reading Topcat, Bestill, PeterThomasFans posts....lol.

Awwwww man I had to be out all day today after I saw news of the search. I'm now furiously reading to catch up, only 414 posts left to go--please slow down :)
So thrilled that we may find justice for Heather and saddened with the reality of it all. Ecstatic that the Ms are behind bars!

You were missed!

I was reading through this case last night and imo these 2 are responsible for whatever has happened to Heather.

My gut instinct from the moment I heard about this case and started following on here was and is............. SHE DID IT !!!!

LE has been there all day and I don't think at this point they will dig anything up. They may find DNA in his truck, or stuff on their computers, but I dunno if they are going to get any closer to finding heather. Tammy's smirk tells me she's not worried yet. They KNEW everyone would be watching every move they made since heather went missing and I get a feeling they are leading LE in a false direction. I wanna be wrong!!

I wonder what's for dinner at JRL tonight? Maybe some crow?

That is the way it appears to me as well. Anxiously awaiting updates, but still haven't heard anything new yet. According to the the findheatherelvis facebook page, family friend Mr. Barrett said that they have not found Heather yet, and that they still are going to be doing the Tip Tent this entire weekend. They are hoping that with the Moorer's in custody that people who were previously afraid to say anything, will now come out into the open. He posted that about 15 minutes ago.

LE has been there all day and I don't think at this point they will dig anything up. They may find DNA in his truck, or stuff on their computers, but I dunno if they are going to get any closer to finding heather. Tammy's smirk tells me she's not worried yet. They KNEW everyone would be watching every move they made since heather went missing and I get a feeling they are leading LE in a false direction. I wanna be wrong!!

I hope you're wrong, but her expression does make me wonder. Although she would be the last one to show weakness or remorse.

So..its a happy/incredibly sad day when things like this break.

And I'm very glad I'm a part of WS. So many great and intelligent conversations , even some weird ones thrown in.
I know we all got frustrated with the heavy moderating ...but I think it was for good reason. The circus was on social media.
(IS on ...lol)

And, along with my usual friends on here....I don't care how it sounds...I've found my soulmates in reading Topcat, Bestill, PeterThomasFans posts....lol.

Thanks ChristYTN! Hope I don't get too weird.
:yourock:
Wish we weren't here in these circumstances though.

Reading her DIS forum trip report.
(Prefaced to say... I am a Disney fan....she is no expert by any means and how she claimed to be a 'agent' is beyond me....and I'm pi%*ed she even taints the Disney thing for me a little)
She also says in her cruise report she parked in handicapped because she has a hc tag?????
What the what??
Another fraudulent thing?

Sam Hale says the police cars in front of the home are a familiar site. "Just lately the police units have been sitting down there, sometimes they'll be there all day long," Hale said.

This is a quote from article published on WPDE website...Sounds to me like LE were watching their every move.

I think of all the weeks (months) we have been on here waiting for something to break. I'm also glad I was here this morning when the news was breaking, it felt appropriate to be with y'all. I'm hopeful that they will find the information needed to keep these two locked up and bring Heather home to her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insanecobain