SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From reports it seems like a black and a red pickup were confiscated at the scene,but not the now famous Disney camper?? Looking at the pictures I didn't notice any camper there? Could it be kept at a storage area locally? or in FL?
I'd assume with LE there all day from 7AM-11PM there'd be some evidence of a camper there,UNLESS they kept it at some other location??
Also if SM lived near Heathers location,wouldn't pings from towers be in the same area??
I'm still not sure if they did the dirty deed or caused Heather to go out late & either worked w/somone or got her so upset some other perp came along??If they're BOTH such avid photogs I'm hoping IF they're involved they might have pix for posterity??Or if involved they might have momentos or proof someone else committed the crime?
Where was the Disney camper stored???Is it in custody??:moo:

They towed the Disney RV

Went to share the news of the arrest on my own FB and realized none of the timelines linked to the news stories indicate "why" these two were connected to the case in the first place. Sigh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Campers are not that expensive. Theirs appears to be aluminum, which is even less expensive. :twocents:

5th Wheels can get pretty pricey.

oh come on! it's almost 9am!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OMFG. I rolled my eyes so hard at her posts I nearly fell out of my chair. Especially all of the photos of her and her super close forever and always BFF rock stars. This piece of work has unfathomable delusions of grandeur. Good lord! And where are all of these rock star BFF closest friends IN THE WORLD!! at to speak on behalf of her character?

She truly is a classic narcissist. In one of her post she talks about comminy back to do her 'witty reports'...I've never seen anyone compliment themselves so much.

I live in NC & my neighbor's palm trees have survived some ice/snow/freezing temps. He & his family visit Disney twice a year (not obsessed, just for the kids) and brought them back from FL years ago. I wonder why TM are dying but neighbor guy has green palms? NC & SC have similar weather with MB actually being a bit warmer than CLT. Strange.

Disney not a cultural experience? You've obviously never been on It's A Small World.
(This is my *joke* font just in case it's missed) ;)

:floorlaugh: Someone, I think it may have been a WS'er told a story about getting stuck on It's a Small World and they still have nightmares about it.

Or Epcot! ;) (I love Epcot :) )

After posting, I thought about it and wondered if I was gonna have to eat my words :D Okay, maybe once to Epcot for a cultural experience.

Campers are not that expensive. Theirs appears to be fiberglass, which is even less expensive. :twocents:

5th Wheels can get pretty pricey.

I have some info she mentioned on the disboards about getting the camper. Is here the correct place to post it?

Campers are not that expensive. Theirs appears to be fiberglass, which is even less expensive. :twocents:
It is everything combined that blows my mind. I understand SM is a contractor but there is a lot of competition in that field so I can't imagine he was pulling in the money it would take to maintain their lifestyle. I suspect something is fishy with their apparent wealth. TM gives me the creeps. I can't help but feel she is the type of person who would spit on the sidewalk and drown her mother in it.

Re above/. Found it. May be nothing, may be something.

http://websleuths.com/forums//showpost.php?p=10142919&postcount=657

ETA

12/18/2013 03:47 AM.
SUSP PERSON/VEH Case number: 13116726

http://spotcrime.com/crime/47027554-60230665973fabdbbf27fa4029a2d2a0

I'm stuck on this, Jellybeanz and didn't see an answer. Does anyone know if they searched this Atalaya area? And if that Photobucket account AtalayaL was created before or after 12/18?

What is this? Is this what happened? Trying to catch up this morning. Some WS'ers had sleep issues last night!

Wonder how the accommodations at JRL were? :jail:

I can't find anything on this, bestill. :(

I might very well be wrong here but...

I think TM is responsible for the text messages that fateful morning I believe hubby was asleep and heather maybe texed him and she had his phone and decided to do something about it.
Didi SM help her cover it up yes most definitely but I do believe TM is the one responsible!

didn't they go to florida right after she vanished?
I think they got rid of Heather on that trip! I donot think Heather is on their property!
JMO

It is everything combined that blows my mind. I understand SM is a contractor but there is a lot of competition in that field so I can't imagine he was pulling in the money it would take to maintain their lifestyle. I suspect something is fishy with their apparent wealth. TM gives me the creeps. I can't help but feel she is the type of person who would spit on the sidewalk and drown her mother in it.

IMO they only appear wealthy. Look at all the crap thrown in the back yard...the gas cans, toilet, tires. I'm sure that's his "work area", but well to do people keep that stuff neat. They have nice storage areas. They don't allow their yard to look like that.

And look at the vinyl fence...it's a cheap Home Depot version and most of it doesn't even have the post caps on.

I'd love to see what the inside of that house looks like.

[modsnip]

I live in NC & my neighbor's palm trees have survived some ice/snow/freezing temps. He & his family visit Disney twice a year (not obsessed, just for the kids) and brought them back from FL years ago. I wonder why TM are dying but neighbor guy has green palms? NC & SC have similar weather with MB actually being a bit warmer than CLT. Strange.

Karma? :)

I don't think they appear wealthy at all. In fact, I think their property looks a tad dumpy. All that crap lying around everywhere, parts even look like a dump to me. :twocents:

Well, "IF" she was receiving SS disability, AND collecting money from a job...you must report that to SS and to the tax peeps...as for spending money for the kids, I get an annual paper that ask how much I spent on the kid, and how much I saved for the kid. That's it. Of course anyone raising a teenager knows the money doesn't cover all their wants and needs, but it's better than nothing.

You are allowed to work 'some' if on disability, and you can have a 'ticket to work' that allows you to attempt going back into the work world. Your disability continues while you adjust to working. If you can do 40hrs of work, then your disability stops, if you can't work, it continues. I believe you're allowed to make $800/month. Disabilities of course are not all physical. HOWEVER, in the state of VA to have a disabled parking permit, you're suppose to physically not be able to walk so many feet. Forgot how far, but mental disabilities aren't included. You have to have a doctor's order stating that walking that distance is either detrimental to your health, or that you can't physically walk it. You can get temporary handicap permits for things like a broken leg, hip replacement, etc. Once that runs out, you either don't have handicap anymore, or you must provide another doctor's order stating the disability is thought to be permanent. DMV doesn't seem to be very strict with it as long as you have that doctor's order, then you just ask for a new one when it's about to expire, and they send a new one.

IF we hear that either was getting disability and bringing in another income that wasn't reported, my disdain will skyrocket! It is a very sore subject with me!! I would LOVE to be back at work. Most of my depression is due to the fact I can't work. To go from working two full jobs, to not being able to work at all.. it hurts.. it just hurts! People that fraud the system really upsets me!

IF the reports about food stamps turn out to be true, then I wanna know just how you could pay the taxes on a place like that, much less the added luxuries, and vacations, and new vehicles!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=4

[modsnip]

Observations of mine from these comments of TCM...

-she seems disappointed and incensed that people don't want to read long rambling posts about her paltry life? :no:

-What did she mean about: "I just got sick of dealing with the monstrous in-laws who have better things to do than claim their grandchildren, and people who lie. In January we cleared our lives of these people, never looked back, and it's been the best year of our lives since 1997!"

so... Looks like she was trying to distance her husband and children from SM's parents? :waitasec:

Two more examples of her controlling ways and narcissism... IMO....

JMO

IMO they only appear wealthy. Look at all the crap thrown in the back yard...the gas cans, toilet, tires. I'm sure that's his "work area", but well to do people keep that stuff neat. They have nice storage areas. They don't allow their yard to look like that.

And look at the vinyl fence...it's a cheap Home Depot version and most of it doesn't even have the post caps on.

I'd love to see what the inside of that house looks like.

Any where is Tammy's mom? Is she around or just the father?

Maybe she was exiled with His parents lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member