SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If TM helped him cover up a crime, I don't think that would be obstructing. It seems to me that would be accessory after the fact. So now I'm more confused than ever

So it will be interesting to see if she really does jump right back into her FB and SM posting when she gets out. If she has a good lawyer- he will tell her to stay off the Internet. But from what we can see of her personality so far- I don't know if she will be able control herself to keep quiet. Maybe she will post under another screen name?? Who knows...
But it should be interesting.

On the closed thread someone said TM can stay in jail til ALL charges are heard!!!
Gives me hope! I hope someone tells her they towed away Disney on wheels to anger her more!!!

They have 24 hours to annouunce charges though, surely SM's will be up in the next couple of hours (i know he was arrested a couple of hours after his wife) and what is the point of waiting another day

what is a Surety Bond????:tantrum:

I'm coming up with multiple definitions & its also driving me bonkers!
www.suretybonds.com/surety-bond-definition.html

sur•e•ty bond
A three-party agreement that legally binds together a principal who needs the bond, an obligee who requires the bond and a surety company that sells the bond. The bond guarantees the principal will act in accordance with certain laws. If the principal fails to perform in this manner, the bond will cover resulting damages or losses.

Do they really have a bondsman on hand in a bond hearing to get the ball rolling to bail out?

Hello, been lurking for a while, and I can't believe my first post is going to be about some woman's chacha. :blushing: The rumors of the sex act text came from a single poster who also posted other notorious falsehoods on "The Facebook Page That Must Not Be Named." Then everyone picked it up as fact. There was no proof or witnesses to back up this claim, so I'm doubtful it even exists..

Ahh ok thanks for this!!

Exactly! That's why I said, it depends what you are obstructing OR hiding!

Im thinking the sex act charge was (maybe) to try and embarrass her or "get her talking"

ie-We will drop the sex charge if you tell us about heather.

But we all know the kind of person she is and we know this wouldnt work...

I think we should be focusing more on the obstruction charges. What could this mean? It HAS to do with the HE case...or at least I would think.

Ok here's my take-
You had to have done something PRETTY BAD to be getting 16 years (max) for these charges!!!! I mean, right?! Its got to be more than just showing her "coo-ca" sorry....lol

I would guess that's mostly for the obstruction of justice charges, and that it is pretty bad considering it's about a missing girl! I hope they have a ton of evidence.

I would love to see the look on her face if she gets out on bond and sees everything she owns violated by the LE. I bet she has a huge breakdown tantrum! and they TOOK HER computer/phone etc.
Question..........when LE takes a vehicle to look for evidence, does the accused have to pay any fees to get it back?
Fingerprint dust is awful dirty..........
(how I know is while on vacation......there was a shooting by my car and LE took outside bloody prints off my BRAND NEW car,)

I've seen people have smaller charges and as they leave their bond hearing be rearrested on bigger charges. Going before a judge a second time makes the second set of charges higher.
I was about to ask that question..LE had enough to arrest both of them on smaller charges in order to get a search warrant to gather evidence.
So, they brought charges against them that were small and hopefully the evidence they gathered lead them to bring more severe charges against them.

Anyone else hoping this is the case?

So I am wondering now if SM was the one with the financial charges. I am so confused. Is it possible that LE got wind that TM and SM were about to flee and needed something quickly to keep them there?

Im thinking the sex act charge was (maybe) to try and embarrass her or "get her talking"

ie-We will drop the sex charge if you tell us about heather.

But we all know the kind of person she is and we know this wouldnt work...

I think we should be focusing more on the obstruction charges. What could this mean? It HAS to do with the HE case...or at least I would think.

I doubt that would work. However, threaten to take her kids or Disney away and she may throw the creeper under the bus.

Something like that would not surprise me at all. Her words always seem so calculated.

Poor Heather, can you imagine being in her cross hairs?

I think she dropped 'clues' for dummies like me.
I remember on a page she said something like
if it walks like a duck,
quacks like a duck
then.............

I had posted a gazillion threads ago that I had been reading up on Histrionic Personality disorder...then criminal charges related to public exposure or sex acts...have to say, TM seems to have classic symptoms of this.

I've seen people have smaller charges and as they leave their bond hearing be rearrested on bigger charges. Going before a judge a second time makes the second set of charges higher.

What is the purpose of this?

O/T does government fund in home classes?
I do hope that certain criteria is met for home schooling.
If she wasn't doing her teaching job at home,
could TM be charged for neglect of duties?

Would 16 years in prison only happen if the judge is also emotionally invested in the HE case, and wants the Moorers to pay somehow? If a judge knew nothing of the connection, would he or she give Tammy 16 years?

O/T does government fund in home classes?
I do hope that certain criteria is met for home schooling.
If she wasn't doing her teaching job at home,
could TM be charged for neglect of duties?

To the best of my knowledge, you have to pay for all of your own educational materials when you homeschool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member