SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on who text who!

what if heather sent a text to SM its very late and TM hears the phone and reads it she then pretends to be SM and says hey I want to be with you im leaving my wife..lets talk met me bla bla bla,,,, she does and TM is the one to meet her.

or

SM texts Heather and arranges to meet her TM is aware hes texting a lot and after SM leaves she follows,,,

Im with the first one and I don't think heather was corresponding with SM at all but was with TM....

Also, I want to add...I think SM was involved with Heather's disappearance too. I know we've been very focused on Tammy here (she makes it too easy)...but I'm beginning to get a bit of a sympathy for Sidney vibe...if his attorney is reading, I'm sure he's loving it. Regardless, I think Sid is neck deep in this and wouldn't be at all surprised if it turns out he lured and killed Heather and Tammy helped hide evidence after.

Depending on who text who!

what if heather sent a text to SM its very late and TM hears the phone and reads it she then pretends to be SM and says hey I want to be with you im leaving my wife..lets talk met me bla bla bla,,,, she does and TM is the one to meet her.

or

SM texts Heather and arranges to meet her TM is aware hes texting a lot and after SM leaves she follows,,,

Im with the first one and I don't think heather was corresponding with SM at all but was with TM....

She certainly doesn't mind posting as him on facebook, I'm sure she would text as him too. Or it could have been instant messaging. I can see this happening.

Also, I want to add...I think SM was involved with Heather's disappearance too. I know we've been very focused on Tammy here (she makes it too easy)...but I'm beginning to get a bit of a sympathy for Sidney vibe...if his attorney is reading, I'm sure he's loving it. Regardless, I think Sid is neck deep in this and wouldn't be at all surprised if it turns out he lured and killed Heather and Tammy helped hide evidence after.

Yes!
They are both slime and they both need to be face the consequences of their vile lives

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

I've read the DIS Boards awhile back and it's really quite hard to stomach IMO.

IIRC, TM posted one time that she has a handicapped license plate so they can park close when they're there.

Not trying to judge but, does she actually have a handicap? If not, that's sickening.

I don't understand that, either. That was hours before her date....what significance would that even had unless there was something wrong with McD's clock and the time on the receipt was wrong??

Its possible she was seen there the next morning too...

BBM
I have been feeling the same way. I have two daughters ages 18 & 21. Being a legal adult and being wise enough to make adult decisions are two different things. Both of mine have always been responsible and mature for their ages. They smart in different ways and both are HS honor grads and in college. However, they are young and inexperienced in many, many ways. They have much to learn about life and people. I pray every day that they will make good decisions and choices. This is not said in order to excuse irresponsibility. It's just said for perspective.

We have always tried to impress upon them the reality of there being a consequence for every action and reaction. Tough lessons. Some listen and learn. Others learn the hard way. Mama was hard on us. She would always tell us that she would rather us learn tough lessons at home, from her(with love), rather than learning them the hard way at the hand of someone who could care less about us. This case has hit home for me because of my girls. Oh, the conversations we're going to have because of this.

Sadly Attraction overcomes age differences. If you have feelings for a person
sometimes its hard to walk away... Yes SM was wrong but Heather was wrong also He is MARRIED. and has 3 children... Takes 2 to tango!

We read on these threads every day ppl go missing and most times is because someone is leaving someone....

I don't understand that, either. That was hours before her date....what significance would that even had unless there was something wrong with McD's clock and the time on the receipt was wrong??

Maybe she was with SM at that time? :dunno: Or phone records show she may have been with someone at that time? Who knows. :waitasec:

BBM
I have been feeling the same way. I have two daughters ages 18 & 21. Being a legal adult and being wise enough to make adult decisions are two different things. Both of mine have always been responsible and mature for their ages. They smart in different ways and both are HS honor grads and in college. However, they are young and inexperienced in many, many ways. They have much to learn about life and people. I pray every day that they will make good decisions and choices. This is not said in order to excuse irresponsibility. It's just said for perspective.

We have always tried to impress upon them the reality of there being a consequence for every action and reaction. Tough lessons. Some listen and learn. Others learn the hard way. Mama was hard on us. She would always tell us that she would rather us learn tough lessons at home, from her(with love), rather than learning them the hard way at the hand of someone who could care less about us. This case has hit home for me because of my girls. Oh, the conversations we're going to have because of this.

My mother wasn't strict with us, but she did tell us that nothing good happens after 2am. Sadly, there's a lot of truth to that.

I've read the DIS Boards awhile back and it's really quite hard to stomach IMO.

IIRC, TM posted one time that she has a handicapped license plate so they can park close when they're there.

Not trying to judge but, does she actually have a handicap? If not, that's sickening.

Perhaps there are some learning disorders in children that are eligible for handicapped parking??? I have no clue. Or maybe one of them was disabled? Did anyone in the family have surgery or something? My mom got a temporary tag when she had knee surgery.

Regarding the clock, maybe the am's and pm's were reversed?

Or...I've been thinking about this, what if it wasn't Heather's receipt but someone elses? And they have that person on video at McD's and find the receipt in her car. Why was that person in her car?

So yesterday, it sounded like the hold could only be 24 hours...Tammy at leat would need to be released shortly unless more charges are brought?

Could be wrong date or time (am vs ps) - that would make sense. Could it be they want to see who she was with or what was purchased? Maybe they think she was with SM and they are trying to prove he was seeing her after October. Odd...

Interested reference to the McDonalds receipt from Dec 17 in this article, I didn't think that was of importance....http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

"Police were working to obtain surveillance footage from the Carolina Forest McDonalds on International Drive. A receipt time stamped 4:34 p.m. Dec. 17 was found in Elvis' car on Dec. 19."

Wow. I thought that was unimportant too. Wonder if SM was with her at McD's, and that's his obstructing justice charge.

ETA: Obstructing justice by lying about the last time he saw her. Should have completed my thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members