SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this link:

"The remains were scattered as if an animal had possibly moved them around in a wooded area, said Kegler.

As of right now police say it's unlikely that foul play was involved."

And why would they think that at this early point? jmo

OK is this tidewater drive or tidewater rd. Tidewater rd is located very near Heathers condo and I wouldn't be surprised if they found them while searching for her.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Everyone. All the posts/videos/maps/articles/theories/information are amazing and very helpful imo. With the quality posts and genuine determination, I personally feel hopeful for the Elvis family.

Today it is raining in the search area and the missing flyers may become damaged. The good news is Terry Elvis owns a print shop and can laminate new flyers. Since social media is another weapon for the Elvis family, imo, I think they should incorporate fb/twitter logos and accounts into the poster.

Random questions which have been racking my brain today. If HE needed to run to the store for personal items (she is a 20 year old women), would the Walmart on Seaboard be her only option in the early morning? If she did not drive to PTL and was interrupted during an errand, why was the effort to move the car exerted? Why not leave the car in the parking lot of where she went? Does HE have a neighbor below her that heard anything unusual? If her last location is figured out, will there be surveillance footage or a way to confirm poi's from purchases and cell phone records? So many questions today.

OK is this tidewater drive or tidewater rd. Tidewater rd is located very near Heathers condo and I wouldn't be surprised if they found them while searching for her.

Tidewater Rd (which is close to Heathers condo) and did come in a community organized search for Heather.

Tidewater Rd (which is close to Heathers condo) and did come in a community organized search for Heather.

Welcome to the websleuths family, HCLocal.. Were the bones located due to carrion bird activity?

:wagon: :welcome:

Thx. Whats the proximity to Peachtree Landing? Also, how close is the construction to her apartment?

There is a huge construction project going on right now at the apartments at the corner of River Oaks and Augusta Plantation. I can say that I have seen at least 50 of them sitting out in the grass eating lunch one day. There's a lot of people working on that project.

Thx. Whats the proximity to Peachtree Landing? Also, how close is the construction to her apartment?

About 7-8 miles away.

Road Construction is going on Hwy 707 (3 minutes from peachtree landing) and Hwy 17 (5 minutes from peachtree landing)

I apologize if someone has asked/answered this already but why does the flyer say if someone was in the pt area from 10pm Tuesday night if they know she was at home on the phone around 2-3 am on Wednesday?

For reference... Hat tip to rizzo0904 for the link...

http://tides.willyweather.com/sc/horry-county/waccamaw-river--peachtree-landing.html

2lkpstw.jpg

2ywa3qg.jpg

Welcome to the websleuths family, HCLocal.. Were the bones located due to carrion bird activity?

Thank you. And from what I understand The Birds were closer to River Oaks.
The search was organized and started before the notation of the birds.

Everyone. All the posts/videos/maps/articles/theories/information are amazing and very helpful imo. With the quality posts and genuine determination, I personally feel hopeful for the Elvis family.

Today it is raining in the search area and the missing flyers may become damaged. The good news is Terry Elvis owns a print shop and can laminate new flyers. Since social media is another weapon for the Elvis family, imo, I think they should incorporate fb/twitter logos and accounts into the poster.

Random questions which have been racking my brain today. If HE needed to run to the store for personal items (she is a 20 year old women), would the Walmart on Seaboard be her only option in the early morning? If she did not drive to PTL and was interrupted during an errand, why was the effort to move the car exerted? Why not leave the car in the parking lot of where she went? Does HE have a neighbor below her that heard anything unusual? If her last location is figured out, will there be surveillance footage or a way to confirm poi's from purchases and cell phone records? So many questions today.

at that time of night would be either walmart on seaboard or walmart in carolina forest. probably leaning more towards seaboard street walmart. checking the parking lot cameras wouldn't be a bad idea, just incase right?

There is a huge construction project going on right now at the apartments at the corner of River Oaks and Augusta Plantation. I can say that I have seen at least 50 of them sitting out in the grass eating lunch one day. There's a lot of people working on that project.

About 7-8 miles away.

Road Construction is going on Hwy 707 (3 minutes from peachtree landing) and Hwy 17 (5 minutes from peachtree landing)

Does this construction impact traffic? Is it possible somebody working on the project could have caught sight of her and latched onto a fantasy?can you see her apartment from the project? Is it also maybe possible somebody traveling that route everyday spotted Heather & formed some kind of deranged thought of abducting her?

Does this construction impact traffic? Is it possible somebody working on the project could have caught sight of her and latched onto a fantasy?can you see her apartment from the project? Is it also maybe possible somebody traveling that route everyday spotted Heather & formed some kind of deranged thought of abducting her?

You can't see her condo from the apartment construction but someone could have seen her. And if these workers are non locals and just here for this project, which is possible... there's a possibility they could be living in her development.

This breaks down crime rates by neighborhoods:

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/sc/myrtle-beach/crime/

Great map for statistics.

I'm looking for a map that has the crimes marked with a certain pin that represents a certain crime. Each pin is color coded according to their coinciding crime. Then when you click on the pin, up pops the crime, the address, date, time, person committing the crime if there was an arrest, etc.

Not every city has these maps but when they do they're so useful for stereotyping. Each city names them something different. Hoping with all the crime there that they have something like this. There's a way to search dates, etc. I think it would be interesting to view invasions/thefts involving knives/guns in the county near when Heather disappeared. Then I think it would be interesting to compare those statistics to others missing from the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney