SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see on the find HE facebook page that people are asking about another girl going missing, in addition to Heather and Jamie. Anyone know if this is true?

But if she was seeing someone who was in another relationship, it would seem logical that she would meet up w/ him somewhere she wouldn't be seen getting into the car with him & she could have chosen that area bc shes familiar with it & no that it's unlikely she'd be seen.

Or an exbf...

This is not entirely accurate, but... Anyway, some bones were found. Hopefully, the scene was not contaminated should any criminal case come to trial. I would bet a defense attorney will certainly challenge the notion of inexperienced people with little or no training conducting an unsanctioned search on their own.

The GOOD news, and what we should focus on, is *IF* the bones are human, someone may get resolution to their loved ones whereabouts.

While I certainly appreciate trained searchers performing sanctioned searches, I think the searches by the general public are equally valuable. The discovery of the human remains found Saturday, case in point! As to contamination of that particular scene, the bones were discovered spread out over an area. Likely due to animal activity, and according to LE estimates, had been there for several years! I can't imagine there was a whole lot to contaminate.

Thank you searcher's!!! Had you not dedicated your time and effort for Heather, whomever this person is, would have remained undiscovered for Lord knows how much longer! Yes, this is the GOOD news, in an otherwise dark time. My thoughts are with Heather's family and friends.

SNIPPED FROM ARTICLE -

"While scouring a heavily wooded area for Elvis on Saturday, authorities found "adult skeletal remains," said Lt. Peter Cestare of the Horry County Police Department. It is not yet known whether the bones, which have been there "for some time," are male or female, he said."

Also -

I am interested in this new found Twitter post about finding HE's body.. Wish they had posted a link with it..

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

www.facebook.com/prayersforconnor

People pass rumors via Twitter all the time. Use caution in repeating what is claimed there. If that's true, we'll know in a short time through LE.

No official word or posts about it on the official FB page.

People pass rumors via Twitter all the time. Use caution in repeating what is claimed there. If that's true, we'll know in a short time through LE.

Hope it's not true.

I read some of them to and I was wondering the same thing. I didn't really want to say anything. It kind of reminded of page airello that jumped of the GWB. I might have the last name spelled wrong. However you got to take twitter with for what it is though. So until it's confirmed I wouldn't believe it.

Omg me too! Not the *advertiser censored* stuff, Paige had nothing like that, or the lesbian stuff either...but the deep depressing thoughts. Heather was very obviously an incredibly deep thinker. By reading her Tumblr alone I can see she probably overreacted to some things, took stuff too personal, had serious identity & depression issues - which generally go hand in hand. My gosh this poor girl appears to have has issues for years.

Paige's case hit me hard. Real hard.

So, Amy Caroline Frink was sexually assaulted and murdered in Brunswick county in 1994 (just north of Myrtle in NC). Her perp was released in spring of 2010. Best I can tell, he isn't a RSO.
www.wect.com/story/12145737/convicted-killer-rapist-leaving-pender-county-prison

The only reason I bring this up, is because I met what would have been her brother in law one time. He said he always felt there was way more to the case. The PD tried to claim she was heavy in to drugs, her family didn't think she was. He said she had ties to Myrtle. Then I keep seeing these women going missing. It's just a thought.

Hi. I'm new to the forum, so not totally aware of the rules here. Could someone possibly link to her Tumblr though. I'm curious after reading some of your reactions. Thanks!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/3...g-south-carolina-women-while-police-discover/

Snipped:
"She's a beautiful young lady," the woman's father, Terry Elvis, told FoxNews.com. "She’s a good-hearted girl . . . always helpful and active in her church activities. Everybody loved her."

-VS-

http://hazy-dayys.tumblr.com/archive/2012/12

Click on Archives as it saves time going to the very beginning. There's some pretty sad, depressing, deep posts. Lots of lesbian as well as heterosexual stuff. So comparing her dad's statement with the explicit *advertiser censored* she posted - wow. I think she had some very serious identity issues and I feel terrible for her. Wish there was something I could do. Really want to make a positive difference here and don't know which way to turn. Usually I'm not at a loss of words, there's always something to donate to. In this situation, if that is her body that was found, what would be an appropriate charity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95