SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope the end was swift for Heather and she didn't suffer. No family deserves the torture that the Moorer's have heaped on the Elvis family. The fact that weeks after Heather's death Tammy Moorer is still full of anger towards Heather makes me wonder. You would think she would be thrilled that Heather is out of their life. Something is up there and I can't quite figure it out.

How do we even continue our day with this information? How do we? I don't know. I am distracted and hurting for Heather's family. They love her so so so so much. :nerves:

I assume the family may have been told this info by LE before the PC, right? I hope that's how it works.
All I could think when she announced the charges to come, was "please don't let the Elvis family be hearing this for the first time."

I encourage our HUGE amount of guests to join us. I think it's safe to say we all need extra support today during this hard time. Especially The Elvis Family. Come join us?

SO true....you just look around and think, 'how can everyone be carrying about their day so normally? My loved one just died." :(

Prayers for this family, now and in the weeks and months to come.

Unfortunately, but perhaps a SLIGHT saving grace in this instance is that I believe the Elvis family has known for a while now that this would be the outcome. IMO, LE has had some evidence for a while now that HE was deceased, they just couldn't PROVE it beyond a reasonable doubt. IMO, they now have a rock solid case and that is why they have made the arrests and charged the Ms.

I'm not saying that it is any easier on the Elvis family, not by ANY means. My heart is breaking for them today. I just really do think they have known about the evidence a lot longer than the rest of us. The rest of us have certainly suspected HE was no longer with us, but I believe the Elvis family had some kind of inside knowledge from LE that it was almost certain.

What I would give to have been a fly on the wall when SM & TM were/are told they're being charged with murder.....

.... and that's the bargaining chip that will be offered .Only one of them will be able to get it and that leverage will cause one to disclose where Heather is,imo.
Who gets life sentence and who gets the death penalty? Tammy or Sidney?
I say they offer it to Tammy first because of the kids but she might not know exactly where Heather is if she didn't participate in the "disposal" of the body.
Sidney, we mostly agree is the weaker of the two, so he would be the most common choice to break first. There is no way(I really shouldn't say that not knowing how the Solicitor operates down there in regards to negotiating) he offers both the opportunity to escape the death penalty with a life sentence with no possibility of parole.

I am on the fence about who will talk (1st). TM seems to be such a narcissist that she may be proud of what she did but part of me thinks she won't budge at all ever. I want to think that SM had some sort of trace amount of feelings for HE and that he was the "2nd fiddle" in this murder- not saying he is less guilty or was forced into anything I just IMOO believe that it was TM idea to get rid of HE and he went along with it. That small tiny part of me wants to hope that he will talk and take the deal. I guess we wait and see what happens. RIP Heather, nobody deserves to be murdered.

God bless you young one, prayers are with her family and community.

Unfortunately, none of this surprises me. Perhaps its the 25+ years I spent living with an LE officer turned PI. I've learned some things

A. Usually the most obvious answer is the correct one
B. People under stress, especially perps will revert to "who they are, what they know" ( Ie if you are a hunter you will likely use a gun, a scrapper -blunt force, etc.) This can also translate into how they dispose of evidence/bodies and why a chef might cut up or cook his victims...it's what he knows, where he is comfortable despite how sick it sounds to everyone else
C. Most perps will keep some sort of momento from their victims, piece of jewelry, photo, etc.

Most of you already know this stuff

I am complete gobsmacked by the past few days' revelations. I know people are capable of murder in cases of jealousy and revenge, but the way TM lashed out so tauntingly, that made me think no one could be stupid enough to post that stuff if they were guilty.

Well, I was wrong.

And I'm so disheartened by TM's vileness. That people like that exist - in such close proximity to my home! - makes me so sad and disillusioned. Maybe that's naive, but it's shocking to me.

I hope they do go to trial on the murder charges. I read somewhere recently that SC tends not to if there's no body. And that reminded me of another case here where the mom's bf sat in jail for like a year on just kidnapping charges. But they did eventually find a body

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, just wow. Glad those two were charged with murder. I hope LE can find Heather, so that they can really make those charges stick.

Unfortunately, none of this surprises me. Perhaps its the 25+ years I spent living with an LE officer turned PI. I've learned some things

A. Usually the most obvious answer is the correct one
B. People under stress, especially perps will revert to "who they are, what they know" ( Ie if you are a hunter you will likely use a gun, a scrapper -blunt force, etc.) This can also translate into how they dispose of evidence/bodies and why a chef might cut up or cook his victims...it's what he knows, where he is comfortable despite how sick it sounds to everyone else
C. Most perps will keep some sort of momento from their victims, piece of jewelry, photo, etc.

Most of you already know this stuff
:goodpost:

and :welcome:

I just hope the end was swift for Heather and she didn't suffer. No family deserves the torture that the Moorer's have heaped on the Elvis family. The fact that weeks after Heather's death Tammy Moorer is still full of anger towards Heather makes me wonder. You would think she would be thrilled that Heather is out of their life. Something is up there and I can't quite figure it out.

Maybe she realized that her so called husband did not love her, but loved some one else, OR maybe she felt like her so called husband would not betray her...
The Hate this woman feels for Heather is apparent.
Maybe that Hate is also Hate towards her own life because the dream she thought she had, is all fake. You can't make someone love you. She portrayed that she had it all.
She could have had it all perhaps. (meaning a good wholesome life, but she didn't choose that lifestyle)......but she gave her life away when she gave Heather's life away.
IMOO.

I am a lurker here and on FB. I have been so consumed with this case and my heart just aches with this news. My last hope is that something makes the Moorer's confess and end this nightmare for the family. I also cannot help but still wonder what part TM's father played in this nightmare.

HLN no doubt will be all over this tonight I hope. I want to hear what the legal panel says about this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member