SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy's FB friends are noticing that last post is public and figuring out hot to take her page down. How come they are not trying to figure out her motive for making her inflammatory posts public in the first place??? I can't imagine still supporting this vile human being! What is wrong with these people?

OMG! I didn't see the "Active Search" in the header and thought there was news... waiting patiently for LE to find Heather. :grouphug:

Bond Hearing:
530b78e514f35.image.jpg

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9134b14e-9d67-11e3-a5f5-0017a43b2370.html?mode=image&photo=

I think her body was brought back to the Moorer compound and somehow, someway, disposed of from there. I believe Tammy's "wink" about SM being a good chef has something to do with how her body was disposed of, or prepared for disposal. I also believe there are other people who have knowledge of this (not that they knew it would happen, but know details about what happened after the fact).

BBM This is so gross! (an aside: You know all of those Discovery ID, Snapped, Who did I marry, etc., Scorned, etc. shows about the men, women and children who kill? I wonder how there is so much subject matter to fill all of those shows!)

This is a sick world, sometimes.

Regarding the jail...milieu, if you will...(I interned at Will County Adult Detention Facility in Joliet, where the monstrosity - er, the man named Drew Peterson was for coupla years.)

1) Bras can't have underwire. You are given socks and granny panties and a sports bra upon arrival. That's after the ice cold shower and the strip search to make sure you aren't bringing in contraband.

2) No makeup. If you attempt to make lipcolor/blush via KoolAid or another commissary item, you can go to Ad Seg (segregation.) However, I think they are likely in RED until they are classified, OR, they are at-risk inmates, and they are going to be kept in segregation for their safety.

3) The color of the jumpsuits do, at times, signify things (i.e, in Will County red is for 'medical' and gold for 'seg' but blue is the regular.)

4) Until you get 'money on your books' - i.e.,commissary money- you can't purchase amenities like food, pencils, toothpaste, etc. - and it takes a few days for your money to get attributed to your account, regardless of how fast your family gets it on there.

Most horrifying to Tammi will likely be the REALITY of jail. This is it, dollface, that's how it is going to be. Cellmates, bad food, HEAD COUNTS! that make you jump up several times a day...

Not quite Disney, but I'm sure she will meet some characters in there.

Murdered AT the boat landing - I didn't realize that was stated. Would be interested in seeing the arrest warrants stating that, or was MSM just taking liberties with that fact? :doh:

It says Peachtree.

So the scene where they found the direct evidence is PTL.

I'm betting it's not PTL per se but one of the trucks that was towed from the house. I bet they drove it to PTL and killed her in the back before either throwing her in the water or driving somewhere to dispose of her.

Murdered AT the boat landing - I didn't realize that was stated. Would be interested in seeing the arrest warrants stating that, or was MSM just taking liberties with that fact? :doh:

'at the scene' I took as during the search warrant at the M's house.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

So, if she was thrown in the water...:( Opens to Ocean...

So the scene where they found the direct evidence is PTL.

I listened to the presser and my understanding was direct evidence from the search at their house? I see that msm stated "Horry County Solicitor Jimmy Richardson said the charges stem from direct evidence found at the scene and circumstantial evidence from the entire case." but when I listened to it I had thought he was talking about evidence when they did the search of property at/taken from the house?

I'm behind a few hours....Where are you garnering the opinion/fact that it was evidence at PTL? TIA

did they or did they not travel to Florida after HE went missing? Could the "chef" comment refer to feeding alligators? Sorry to say this, but we are all brainstorming.

If she had been killed at PTL and then transported to another location that act would not be considered kidnapping, correct? That would be a charge having to do with the mishandling of a corpse, right? Because she would already be dead.

I think the kidnapping was either in the luring her there or confining her somewhere while alive, maybe tying her up and putting her somewhere like a trunk. Maybe they lured her elsewhere then transported her in the trunk of her own car to PTL.

All just MOO.

I get conflicted it. I have read Heathers communication stopped in the 3 am range. But it says kept in contact with Sidney till 6 am. I wonder if that was really her texting. Or if this is a huge piece missing. IDK

Regarding the jail...milieu, if you will...(I interned at Will County Adult Detention Facility in Joliet, where the monstrosity - er, the man named Drew Peterson was for coupla years.)

1) Bras can't have underwire. You are given socks and granny panties and a sports bra upon arrival. That's after the ice cold shower and the strip search to make sure you aren't bringing in contraband.

2) No makeup. If you attempt to make lipcolor/blush via KoolAid or another commissary item, you can go to Ad Seg (segregation.) However, I think they are likely in RED until they are classified, OR, they are at-risk inmates, and they are going to be kept in segregation for their safety.

3) The color of the jumpsuits do, at times, signify things (i.e, in Will County red is for 'medical' and gold for 'seg' but blue is the regular.)

4) Until you get 'money on your books' - i.e.,commissary money- you can't purchase amenities like food, pencils, toothpaste, etc. - and it takes a few days for your money to get attributed to your account, regardless of how fast your family gets it on there.

Most horrifying to Tammi will likely be the REALITY of jail. This is it, dollface, that's how it is going to be. Cellmates, bad food, HEAD COUNTS! that make you jump up several times a day...

Not quite Disney, but I'm sure she will meet some characters in there.

Someone asked on the last thread about the colored socks, since I mentioned they weren't allowed. No idea why but I'd imagine it has to do with keeping everyone uniform.

Also, no hair ties when you are being booked. Apparently you can commit suicide with a hair tie.

Previous felons (and maybe those booked on felonies) are strip searched after the shower. Misdemeanors are not.

This might not be the same for all jails.

Just want to say to Lady Hawkke if you read this:

I'm sooooo sorry that murder has officially been mentioned.
:grouphug:

May you and your family get the answers as to Heather's whereabouts. May you find comfort, healing and strength during this terrible, terrible time.

May justice be severe.

I'm betting it's not PTL per se but one of the trucks that was towed from the house. I bet they drove it to PTL and killed her in the back before either throwing her in the water or driving somewhere to dispose of her.

I thought the same thing. Also thought maybe TM had a picture that proved this ... :(

If she had been killed at PTL and then transported to another location that act would not be considered kidnapping, correct? That would be a charge having to do with the mishandling of a corpse, right? Because she would already be dead.

I think the kidnapping was either in the luring her there or confining her somewhere while alive, maybe tying her up and putting her somewhere like a trunk. Maybe they lured her elsewhere then transported her in the trunk of her own car to PTL.

All just MOO.

I think the kidnapping charge is because they detained Heather at PTL before they killed her. Maybe tied her up first? If Tammy had just gone into a rage and killed Heather I don't think it would be kidnapping. Heather had to be held before she was killed.

I also wonder if...they will add on charges of 2nd degree murder for the juror who doesn't believe it's 1st degree/premeditated? They do that in some cases, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member