SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Murdered AT the boat landing - I didn't realize that was stated. Would be interested in seeing the arrest warrants stating that, or was MSM just taking liberties with that fact? :doh:

I posted the link to the warrants on pg 1 of this thread.

Interesting height and weight differences between the two listed on the warrants. jmo

I really hope they find Heather.

I am content seeing these two locked up, but Heather deserves to be found.

Way back in some other threads, there was talk about wildlife in the water here, and what bodies of water she could have been placed in.

Now today, the other talk about "chef" and what not . . .

I just really hope she is found.

:'(

"with malice forethought."
Murder 1
Death penalty

I'm running the gamut of emotions right now.

This isn't in response to any particular post -- but relative to the indecent exposure charge and the location that seems to be way out in an industrial park. I wonder if they stripped naked to get out of the clothes they were wearing and that was caught on a surveillance camera.

On FB I have had a couple of mutual friends with both of the M's. Seems some friends of mine who are big Disney fans are friends with and know them here locally. In any case, I've made sure to steer clear as one of them has posted her support of TM a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to avoid any drama of course. I just got a small amount of satisfaction as I went to TM's and SM's pages and noticed that I no longer have any friends in common. Guess my friends here thought better of their affiliation with those charged with Homocide. Sorry for the O/T but just got some small amount of a chuckle out of that in such a dark, lousy day for this community.

If she was both kidnapped from and murdered at PTL I'm assuming she was tied up, since, by definition, kidnapping also means confined. I guess it could also mean he forcibly took her from her car to his. Didn't TE say as soon as he saw her car he knew something was wrong. Maybe there were signs of a struggle. Maybe that's the reason the cop went to his home instead of just calling the tags in.

If her manner of death was a gunshot, I don't think they would do that in their own car; if she was strangled I think they would.

:scared:Each piece of new information just brings more and more questions! My brain is getting fried. :facepalm:

Also says "malice aforethought" That my friends is MURDER 1, PREMEDIATED, LYING IN WAIT MURDER - death penalty charge if SC has the death penalty.

This is the strongest murder charge on the books.

Salem

Not only do we have the DEATH PENALTY, we know how to use it!!!!! :)

So the scene where they found the direct evidence is PTL.

they must have found evidence early on.

how well was the lake searched, I can't remember now, fivepointtwo bazillion posts later....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

escape2sc said:
I didn't read the comments as victim bashing , poor timing to make those comments , yes but not victim bashing. Other than the pregnancy rumor, I didn't see any comments about Heather that wasn't factual. She was indeed a beautiful , creative, intelligent , much loved daughter, sister, friend who was too young to die . She was also a normal 20 year old who drank, cussed, smoked a little weed and had an affair with a married man. The comments I saw that others would say are victim bashing..were factual...Heather was all these things..but she wasn't a saint and she certainly did not deserve to be murdered. JMO and please do not bash me..

Which comments? I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing considering there are many different news sites that reported this and many different opportunities for people to add their commentary. I didn't single out any in particular as I saw a few distasteful remarks across different news sites (as well as large numbers of very kind and thoughtful comments), and I'm sure there are many more I haven't seen. I'm referring to comments like, "Heather should've known better." To me, that's dangerously close to saying, "If Heather hadn't have bad choices, she'd be alive," which is victim-blaming. That sort of language may be appropriate when trying to prevent a tragedy (don't do X, because Y might happen), but it strikes me as wholly inappropriate in the wake of one. The reality is if the Moorers weren't murderers, she'd be alive.

On another, relatively unrelated note, I really shouldn't take my cues of what's allowed from other posts! I commented about two things other people had talked about a few pages back only to realize they're off limits. Whoops!

Someone asked on the last thread about the colored socks, since I mentioned they weren't allowed. No idea why but I'd imagine it has to do with keeping everyone uniform.

Also, no hair ties when you are being booked. Apparently you can commit suicide with a hair tie.

Previous felons (and maybe those booked on felonies) are strip searched after the shower. Misdemeanors are not.

This might not be the same for all jails.

The colored socks thing has to do with the fact that colors could equate to gang affiliation.

The no hair ties rule was always one of the most difficult for the women in the jails I worked at. They would come up with creative ideas and rig their own. They would take elastic out of socks, rip the sleeves off of their thermal underwear or even use the rubber band ends of the latex gloves used for cleaning. Some deputies were okay with the jailhouse hair ties, but the ones that were sticklers for the rules considered them contraband. Being caught once could get you extra cleaning duties and lockdown for 23 hours. if you keep doing it, it's Ad Seg for you.

All either (IMO Tammy) had to do was pull or force her from her car to constitute kidnapping. I personally feel SM sneaked to see Heather in those early hours, called from payphone, possibly knowing Tammy possibly had spyware on his phone, able to locate him (phone) by GPS and see H's calls to SM, etc...She confronted both but Heather got the brunt. SM fell right in, what's he gonna do, argue with her? Explains her ANGRY post early on, then the odd lovey-dovey stuff posted EVERYWHERE following that...she was very angry with him when she made that FB post.

Also, I've checked few pages back and old thread but didn't see it. On MY local news, WBTW, I am almost positive I heard NBoone say charges were resulted of evidence found 'in AND ON' the property. Still hate the thought but for some reason I get a strong feeling of a burn-barrel out there.

I think the kidnapping charge is because they detained Heather at PTL before they killed her. Maybe tied her up first? If Tammy had just gone into a rage and killed Heather I don't think it would be kidnapping. Heather had to be held before she was killed.

I also wonder if...they will add on charges of 2nd degree murder for the juror who doesn't believe it's 1st degree/premeditated? They do that in some cases, right?

I believe they do add on lesser charges to get them on something for those jurors that cannot wrap their head around the fact that people do sick things like this. Sometimes they tack on lessers right before the trial.

I believe H.E. was confined/tied up/trapped somewhere by this couple before her murder which constitutes the kidnapping charge and also backs up their murder charge, it shows aforethought, they prepared to kill her.

I don't think it was a crime or rage or passion. I think (just speculating here) that SM become emotionally involved with HE and TM was not happy with that, open marriage or not. She forced SM to end it with HE but he didn't. The exposure charges are probably from TM forcing SM to engage in some kind of sexual act in public in front of the restaurant HE worked at so that HE would see "this is my husband" and know it was over between SM and HE. Only it wasn't over, SM had feelings for her that he couldn't let go. I believe TM came up with this plot to get rid of HE once and for all since her husband wouldn't end it himself. Ok I admit I watch too many episodes of Snapped lol

The only thing that still lingers is the fact that HE was supposedly excited to go to Florida with SM in January. Now I'm not sure how that came about, maybe he strung her along saying he was going to take her to Disney with him, maybe they were grooming her to be a 3rd party of their sex life, I don't know. Still confused on why this pretty young girl would want to mess with SM at all.

On FB I have had a couple of mutual friends with both of the M's. Seems some friends of mine who are big Disney fans are friends with and know them here locally. In any case, I've made sure to steer clear as one of them has posted her support of TM a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to avoid any drama of course. I just got a small amount of satisfaction as I went to TM's and SM's pages and noticed that I no longer have any friends in common. Guess my friends here thought better of their affiliation with those charged with Homocide. Sorry for the O/T but just got some small amount of a chuckle out of that in such a dark, lousy day for this community.

I just logged into her facebook page and we have 1 mutual friend....it is disney related but wow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445