SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't necessarily agree with this statement. The parents of T and S are
not responsible for their adult childrens actions. S and T are 38 and 41 and know right from wrong. SM was having an affair - he knew that was wrong.
Heather did not deserved to be murdered because she had an affair with a married man (assuming she knew that he was married).

The parents may be scumbags but they are not responsible for what T and S did.

I'm a parent, so I can agree with what you said. And I retract that sentiment :).

I know a lot of us are hoping for at least one of them to get the death penalty, however, let me share this with you: I've worked in jails and prisons across the country. Let me tell you this: inmates PRAY for death. The confinement and being forced to be around people that you wouldn't share a park bench with on the outside will get to you. You might be ALIVE inside prison walls, but you're not LIVING. You're simply existing. They pray for death to come. A lot of them welcome it with open arms because it's release. It's freedom. It's peace.

I say let the M's rot in prison.
I know the truth in what you are saying but my scalded heart (and the hearts of so many others, I'm sure) can't get past the reptilian parts of our brains that really want them to be the guinea pigs for those new lethal injection drugs.

Time. I hope time will provide solace for the Elvis family. Every time I try to think of their pain, I'm overwhelmed at the magnitude of it while simultaneously wishing grief were a physical, tangible thing we could all cut up and take a piece of, just to shelter them from carrying it alone.

Watching live WMBF online. So curious what DNA was found and where? Solicitor has lost his voice. Not at all surprised. Poor guy. Sidney's lawyer says he isn't concerned about the charges. As if.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dealt with the same, even hate. But it took four years to bring him to trial, and with help of friends here, I was able to heal. Hugs. :)

God bless you Tulessa......

I just got off the phone with my Sister. She works at a local establishment and had an interesting conversation with a mail carrier today.

They were discussing the latest news pointing at the picture of M's house on the front page of the The Sun Newspaper. He goes on to say that the M's house is on his route and when he went to deliver some mail the other day (paraphrasing here, bare with me) that SM yelled at him.

"What are you doing here?" "Get off my land!", SM said to the mail carrier.

The mail carrier replied, "I'm here to deliver your mail..."

The mail carrier explains that this guy [SM] was acting really weird and paranoid (go figure).

Then, he goes on to tell my Sis while pointing at the picture again, "There used to be a fence there but, the police took it down. And, there's where the pool used to be. Right there on the other side of the fence."

Pool?

What pool?

Does anyone know anything about a pool?

First time I've heard anything about a pool and haven't been able to tell from the ariel shots or Google map. I'm thinking he meant to the right of driveway where mulch mess is. I don't know? I'm not seeing anything that would tell me there was once a pool there?

Anyone else have any ideas or heard about a pool?

2r603eo.jpg

Aww.....bless his wittle heart.....I guess there's a momma and daddy out there that aren't too happy about never seeing their baby girl again~EVER.

I know right? Maybe it will be TM that cracks. Supposedly, one poster said after her smiley mugshot that the poster's relative was there in the building and said as soon as they took the picture she broke down crying next to her attorney. Maybe she will be the one that cracks. She is allegedly the smarter one. She seems like the type.

I keep thinking back to the news video I saw about a week or so ago where a LE person was sitting down at his desk and being interviewed. I was impressed at how confident he looked as he explained how all the drama did cost them to expend resources. However it struck me at the time he seemed very confident and it did not seem like the drama ruined his case or anything.

After watching how LE has handled things these last few days I have to say hats off to them for a job well done in a tough situation. I am sure there is plenty of work left to go. I am going to try to give LE more confidence in the future.

from the WMBF broadcast...

Sidney's attorney asking the public to wait and see what the evidence is. He hasn't seen the evidence that gave probably cause for the murder warrant yet, has he ? At least not the evidence still being processed.

New Reporter was talking about the case going to trial and mentioned beyond ANY reasonable doubt, stressing " ANY " isn't beyond " A "reasonable doubt ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico