SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wbtw.com/story/24804575/...-couple-in-connection-with-heather-elvis-case

"WBTW learn Monday afternoon that the couple were placed into protective custody inside the J. Reuben Long Detention Center and are being kept separate from the general population for their safety."

"On Monday afternoon, Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Solicitor Jimmy Richardson said that he does not believe this will be a death penalty case because typically in a death penalty case the defendants must be charged with more than the murder."

Did he forget about the kidnapping charge ?

ETA...I guess they are going to drop the kidnapping charges since they now have evidence for the murder charges ?

seeing the article in MSM about Heather being kidnapped & killed at PTL still brings to mind TE's 1st exojane article(B4 updated)-why oh why would they LET HIM DRIVE THE CAR HOME
doesn't that fact alone compromise any evidence-even if he wore gloves to do so??
I hope LE can learn a lesson from this. I still say if I was called to any place & my daughters car was left there-no way in heck would I move it. I'd tell LE to tow it then.
I STILL say they should have put the car back at PTL (or a same model/color)with a BIIG sign asking if anyone had seen this. Especially now when they reason to believe things happened at PTL.
I cried when I heard the murder charge. My heart goes out to the Elvis family. I also thought of how many of us are in some way connected w/missing/murdered. Stressor events like this tend to bring back bad memories. <<hugs>> all around.
I hope thru WS we've been able to help in some way. I doubt we'll ever know how,but I'll continue trying until all the missing are brought home.

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it-Albert Einstein

LE deserves a round of thanks and appreciation.

:gthanks:

If this has already been done, it's time for another round.

Umm...I would think they would be sheltered for sure. But I don't think there is any way for any children to think WDW is a fantasy you can bring to life. I doubt the kids have lost their sense of reality, but sure they are probably more sheltered in some areas and probably seen much much worse in others.

Kelly
I've been thinking about those poor babies today, also. Despite being homeschooled, I hope they have a strong network of friends and supporters. They are victims, as well, and my heart goes out to them.

In the pictures of the law enforcement personnel - you can just see the concern and stress in their foreheads, kwim? Everyone of them - you can just see how they are feeling about things.

Salem

Retired FBI BAU Profiler Roger L Depue quote:

My job has been to try to stop human predators before they kill again, and after studying them so closely over so many years, to me their traits seem clearly recognizable.

Evil is more than a vague notion. It is an entity, and it is manifest on the earth. It has reflexes and intuition, senses vulnerability, and changes its form to adapt to its surroundings. Those who do not believe the Devil walks this earth have not seen the things that I have seen.

Evil is not a discrete entity that springs forth fully formed. It is born in the mind, takes root there as fantasy, and prospers when normal human restraint can no longer contain it.

I believe that every act of homicide causes a slight unbalancing in the world, and that it diminishes life’s universal equation. In the interest of justice, it is imperative that someone try to right that imbalance. But the task of fighting evil can take a terrible toll on the people who are charged with it. It can cost them their families, their equilibrium, their capacity for joy.

http://www.learnoutloud.com/Catalog/Biography/Everyday-People/Between-Good-and-Evil/13839

Just thinking...if the kids have been schooled at home, and immersed in Disney all of their lives, I wonder if they have any concept of real life, what is happening now, etc...theirs may be an exceptionally tough road just to gain a sense of reality, which will be an enormous shock, and then have to face facts about their parents which are the opposite of the fantasy world she tried to create...what a mess...JMO

I hope the kids are with someone who will tell them the truth (when the time is right) and not tell them their parents are in prison because the Elvis family forced LE to arrest them without cause, (like Tammy's family and some of her FB friends seem to believe). That would be worse than the truth. IMHO

“We’ve got enough to charge them with murder without a body,” Richardson told The Sun News after the press conference. “It’s always easier if you have a body, but we’ve tried cases several times without a body. The main thing about getting a body now is more about peace for the family

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/24/4052596/couple-to-face-murder-charges.html#storylink=cpy

Don't know if this has been pointed out on WS already but the Moorers were being followed by LE whenever they left SC all along (since the time Heather went missing).

Interesting.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/24/4052596/couple-to-face-murder-charges.html

O/T My adult son just walked in on me still sitting here at the computer and told me I need an intervention! :ufo:

Do we have confirmation that TE drove the car home? I have never seen it. JMO

Thanks M!! And welcome to WS!! Also per link...

Horry County Police won't say what they found, but they will say that through the process of elimination at the evidence recovered from the home on Friday, they know who kidnapped and murdered Heather Elvis back in December.

Any expert guesses what this means?

I have not followed this case too closely and I cannot keep up with the posts since I am at work, but who is TE??? thanks/

Do we have confirmation that TE drove the car home? I have never seen it. JMO

I will see if I can find it but I thought I had seen this in the missing person's report that was posted. It may have been one of TE's interviews though.

WS is loading very slowly today, so I am not sure how long it will take!

Kelly

seeing the article in MSM about Heather being kidnapped & killed at PTL still brings to mind TE's 1st exojane article(B4 updated)-why oh why would they LET HIM DRIVE THE CAR HOME
doesn't that fact alone compromise any evidence-even if he wore gloves to do so??

I agree snowyowl. to me that seems to be a stumbling block for the prosecution.

I have not followed this case too closely and I cannot keep up with the posts since I am at work, but who is TE??? thanks/

Heathers father

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Sometimes I think that TM and SM formed their tightest bond when they together killed Heather.Something sacred, taboo (taking a life) that they did together . Something that will forever link them together (besides the kids). This killing made them inseparable in Tammy's twisted mind,imo.

I agree, if only because now, each holds the other's life in their hands. They have had a shared secret all this time. If one talked, they would both lose... so it raised the stakes and made them kissyface each other like crazy (on the surface at least). Personally, I think this newfound closeness was gratifying to TM and exhausting to SM. Sad and sick...

I know a lot of us are hoping for at least one of them to get the death penalty, however, let me share this with you: I've worked in jails and prisons across the country. Let me tell you this: inmates PRAY for death. The confinement and being forced to be around people that you wouldn't share a park bench with on the outside will get to you. You might be ALIVE inside prison walls, but you're not LIVING. You're simply existing. They pray for death to come. A lot of them welcome it with open arms because it's release. It's freedom. It's peace.

I say let the M's rot in prison.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24807795/2013-violent-property-crimes-increase-in-myrtle-beach

2013 violent, property crimes increase in Myrtle Beach
Posted: Feb 24, 2014 3:24 PM EST
Updated: Feb 24, 2014 3:25 PM EST
By WMBF News Staff - email

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - Statistics released by the Myrtle Beach Police Department show an increase in both violent and property crimes in 2013.

More Crime on WMBFNews.com

Help us catch "Horry County's Most Wanted"

Click for more mug shots
But although the total number of violent crimes increased to 458 in 2013, as compared to 420 in 2012, the individual categories paint a different picture.

The number of murders, rapes and robberies decreased. The increase in total violent crimes for the year comes from the increase in aggravated assault: 228 in 2013 as opposed to the 178 in 2012.
<sniped - Read More>

I hope the kids are with someone who will tell them the truth (when the time is right) and not tell them their parents are in prison because the Elvis family forced LE to arrest them without cause, (like Tammy's family and some of her FB friends seem to believe). That would be worse than the truth. IMHO

Well, it certainly doesn't appear that there's a history of ANY good parenting going on in either family. I mean, both of the grownups involved are murderers, so THEIR parents didn't do so great. I'm not optimistic this will be dealt with well at all with regard to the children, unless nobody in either family is granted custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico