SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't pass. If it was my child, I would tear them from limb to limb....and I don't think a jury of my peers would convict me.

I would like to think I would be classy and offer forgiveness....but it would take a long time for me to get there.

I thought the same when my brother and his wife were murdered. But when It all came to a head, I couldn't even agree for the DA to go for the DP. He got 2 LWOP's. I am satisfied. :)

My hubby ran the full marathon and it's his favorite; Disney does this right so if anyone has an interest in marathon running, make this one your first! (PSA over)

and on that note.... ppl keep saying wdw will never be the same for them. not me. it's a magical place for kids, exhausting but necessary vacay for parents who proceed to numb their livers at the dollar signs. but as sheltered as my three yr old is (just last wk announced that he wanted some Mickey mouse movies!) I do look fwd to one day taking him.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OK, now I see the confusion.

You don't have to work for the public defender's office to be a public defender. They have their own staff attorneys but private attorneys can do it as well.

ETA: the staff public defenders are paid a salary by the govt and the "private" public defenders submit their hours to the govt (and don't get paid squat and it takes forever to get paid).

Many private lawyers also volunteer pro bono in the public defender's office.

Sometimes I think that TM and SM formed their tightest bond when they together killed Heather.Something sacred, taboo (taking a life) that they did together . Something that will forever link them together (besides the kids). This killing made them inseparable in Tammy's twisted mind,imo.

I have a very hard time believing this was the first time <modsnip> Sidney strayed from wifey dearest. Based on social media posts by tammy, they've had issues for a while. Probably only together for the kids. There's definitely something about Heather that made Tammy snap. And something that made Sidney feel that he had more to lose by letting her live. I feel strongly that Tammy stalked Heather. If she was comfortable with following her from work to walmart, shr knew the car she drove and clearly had a lot of free time. She was probably obsessed with her. They have a strong case and I would love to see what they find on their computers.

I checked TM and SM's Facebook pages for the last two months almost every day. I went back to read her posts again (I don't believe Sidney wrote any of them), and I have to wonder if TM is a psychopath. She knew she had murdered Heather, yet she seemed to not have a care in the world other than how soon to plan her next vacation. Facebook has played an enormous part in this case. How many other murderers have loved the (bad) attention the way she does? Funny how her bravado disappeared when she got fitted with handcuffs and leg irons. Her future does not look bright and no Mickey or Minnie in sight.

Me too, what an odd example to use?

“Keep in mind, kidnapping is simply keeping someone from being able to leave,” Richardson said. We have this idea that you put a bag over their head and take them out of state,” he said. “Anytime you’re unable to leave, it is a kidnapping. I think it would be improper to say we found her blouse or we found her toothpaste or whatever.”

When he said " We have this idea that you put a bag over their head and take them out of state " He was using that as an example of what most people believe kidnapping to be. He clarified the definition of kidnapping by adding.. " Anytime you're unable to leave , it is kidnapping "
Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/24/4052596/couple-to-face-murder-charges.html#storylink=cpy

Just jumping off your post...

I agree these two are sick and twisted... And that we don't know the "whole" story...

But... I have not heard or read the term "torture" in the docs... Can we assume there was none (in a legal sense)?

(Though the whole event was torture for Heather, of course... :( )

Imo, the taunting of the victim's family and the community/searchers' incident should paint a vivid picture of the magnitude of the sadistic treatment of the M's innocent victim/s. One form of sadism is when one receives sexual gratification from causing the pain and degradation of another..
To know the artist, one only has to interpret & study their artwork..
The obvious signs portrayed by the M's paint a very tragic, evil, & bleak picture for their innocent victim/s, imo.

Why so long for the bond hearing for the murder charge? This is only the second case I have followed and the other girl is still missing so I am new to this.

I don't know how Heathers dad and family have held it together knowing most of this.

Just thinking...if the kids have been schooled at home, and immersed in Disney all of their lives, I wonder if they have any concept of real life, what is happening now, etc...theirs may be an exceptionally tough road just to gain a sense of reality, which will be an enormous shock, and then have to face facts about their parents which are the opposite of the fantasy world she tried to create...what a mess...JMO

Umm...I would think they would be sheltered for sure. But I don't think there is any way for any children to think WDW is a fantasy you can bring to life. I doubt the kids have lost their sense of reality, but sure they are probably more sheltered in some areas and probably seen much much worse in others.

Kelly

I thought the same when my brother and his wife were murdered. But when It all came to a head, I couldn't even agree for the DA to go for the DP. He got 2 LWOP's. I am satisfied. :)

You are probably right....I guess I am speaking out of tremendous frustration. After time passes, I might feel differently about it. :(

I checked TM and SM's Facebook pages for the last two months almost every day. I went back to read her posts again (I don't believe Sidney wrote any of them), and I have to wonder if TM is a psychopath. She knew she had murdered Heather, yet she seemed to not have a care in the world other than how soon to plan her next vacation. Facebook has played an enormous part in this case. How many other murderers have loved the (bad) attention the way she does? Funny how her bravado disappeared when she got fitted with handcuffs and leg irons. Her future does not look bright and no Mickey or Minnie in sight.

I'd say she probably also idolizes Jodi Arias. That one takes social media to the extreme. How long will it be before a family member starts posting on her behalf to decry her innocence and blame the victim.

Guess time will tell.

Kelly

You are probably right....I guess I am speaking out of tremendous frustration. After time passes, I might feel differently about it. :(

I dealt with the same, even hate. But it took four years to bring him to trial, and with help of friends here, I was able to heal. Hugs. :)

“Keep in mind, kidnapping is simply keeping someone from being able to leave,” Richardson said. We have this idea that you put a bag over their head and take them out of state,” he said. “Anytime you’re unable to leave, it is a kidnapping. I think it would be improper to say we found her blouse or we found her toothpaste or whatever.”

When he said " We have this idea that you put a bag over their head and take them out of state " He was using that as an example of what most people believe kidnapping to be. He clarified the definition of kidnapping by adding.. " Anytime you're unable to leave , it is kidnapping "
Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/24/4052596/couple-to-face-murder-charges.html#storylink=cpy

Especially the "state lines" part...many people believe the FBI only gets involved in cases which cross state lines, especially kidnappings, which is more of a cliche than truth these days. In every case here, when FBI comes in, there will be posts about "must have crossed state lines." That has not been true in years, IMO

I have been observing (lurking sounds terrible) this case from the outside from the very beginning. I am a local, my brother knew Heather, I never met her or her family but for some reason this girl, this case, these terrible monsters involved just sucked me in and I have been unable to stop reading, researching, gathering little pieces of information trying to figure it all out. From day one I had said to my sister I bet it was a married couple (this was based on the rumor of her affair with a married man). I have been cheated on when pregnant with my second child and I have felt a deep anger/hatred for the other (in my case much older) woman. HOWEVER, being angry and hating someone does not in anyway ever make it ok to murder someone over an affair! These people are vile and I could go on and on about how sick and angry and sad this whole situation is, I just wonder how many others they have murdered?

I feel that TM's facebook posts were hints about her actions. The most disturbing on was of the mud/ashy looking scenery that she labeled as the Cayman Islands or something like that. I have a screen shot on my phone I could post but I don't know if that is okay? Within this image there is a monster looking stick or statue? it is hard to make out, behind it is some red shot gun shell casings. This image bothered the heck out of me. It also bothers me that she bragged about going shooting on a farm somewhere locally. I am sure LE is looking into this, after the last couple days my faith in the larger authority branches involved has grown. I still think that local LE would not have ever solved this case on their own. The taunting and mocking that was done my TM is appalling, she is so smug and sure of herself. It angered me so much to drive down 544 and pass that intersection of their neighborhood just knowing they were sitting there all happy, smug, and cozy while Heather was missing.

Further, like many of you, I wonder about the link between Amber's death and this case.I hope LE checks into that since they can now get DNA from TM and SM. I have no way of understanding how someone who is a mother could kill a 20 year old girl over an affair. It shocks and saddens me even though we all knew it was the most likely outcome after all this time.

As for the addresses of the other charges I have heard it reported as 1317 Celebrity Circle and 1325 Celebrity Circle. 1325 is the visitor center near build-a-bear workshop on down a few doors is Liberty steakhouse, Starbucks, and Tilted Kilt (1317). So Im not sure exactly which place is accurate. The other address (Atlantic ave/century cir) is near a supply store in Conway and some other odd looking business/construction type buildings.
Screen shot of Atlantic Ave/ Century Cir

I have so much more I want to say but none of it seems purposeful at the moment. Mostly I am just so very sad and angry :-( Poor Heather. She was so young and clueless. She fell for the charms of an evil man with an even more evil wife and now Heather is gone. My heartaches so much for Heather and her family and friends, yet I am somewhat relieved that the Moorer's are finally facing REALITY and their happy demented Disney bubble has been popped. :jail: I expected to feel happier about them being arrested than I do, but the sad fact is now there is no hope of Heather ever living, learning, and growing into the person she so fully deserved the chance to become. Heather will never know the joy of motherhood, achieving her goals, experiencing all the joys and challenges in life. Her family will never hold her, hear her laugh, or wipe away her tears again. This shatters my heart for them in ways I didn't expect. :tantrum: I hope her family finds peace in knowing it is them who pushed and pushed and forced the police and other agencies to come together and find justice for Heather. This community has had many missing persons cases and the death of Amber last summer, yet somehow Heather is the voice of them all. I will quit rambling. I apologize for my lengthy and emotional first post. :seeya:

AWESOME post!!

Sometimes I think that TM and SM formed their tightest bond when they together killed Heather.Something sacred, taboo (taking a life) that they did together . Something that will forever link them together (besides the kids). This killing made them inseparable in Tammy's twisted mind,imo.

Hope it was worth it and they "feel it" forever since it's the last time either one of them are ever going to have any kind of "bond" with someone of the opposite sex ever again. They both better be willing to start playing for the other team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico