SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will they turn on each other?

Or could the opposite occur [modsnip]

I'm interested in this line of thought, too. I mentioned it recently... surely tm feels (and sm has heard) that this is strictly his fault. it'll be interesting to see just how much hold she has thru bars.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

First time post but I have been around 'lurking' since the beginning. Everything about this case has completely baffled me. No string of events seem to make sense. Difficult to even form an opinion.

I do think that the family and LE have known from day one a lot of information that hasn't been shared. It never seemed that the focus was on anyone else. They may have, but I don't recall a lot of people out searching the streets, bars, stores, etc for a runaway Heather.

In my opinion, I think it may have all been fueled by alcohol on the part of TM and SM. After all, the back and forth on the phone was right about the time the bars close. TM and SM appear to have a love/hate relationship which can be very intense. I am guessing they had a fight and he did say, even if he didn't mean it, that he was leaving her. TM could have taken his car keys/phone, etc. And even if Heather didn't want to continue the relationship she may have felt bad for him and either met him somewhere close to the house or at his house.

I think their home security tapes would tell LE everything they need to know. And may have. They had a warrant on the 20th (I believe) for those tapes. Even if they were tampered with the technicians could have recovered some of what was there. It would take a while which could have been the reason they now seem to know what happened.

I think they had her phone and pretended to be her until the phone shut off. Could have driven to those locations trying to ping her phone near her work and home while replying from other areas with SM's phone. ...Only a thought.

Welcome Tabi and all new members :)

:welcome:

Welcome 172 Guests! :)

So TM and SM had sex in two separate public places (one of which is almost in front of Tilted Kilt) the night Heather disappeared. I really think there is a connection there. If they lured her out, when did they have sex?

Yeah..its all very odd. I know there was some speculation around a FB posting on the 12th talking about can't wait til big plans for the weekend from SM to TM. The 12th of Feb was a Wednesday, so maybe from that weekend? They already were being followed by LE I am sure. Possibly, they were doing the nasty and they were being allowed too. And honestly, I think it has to do with all the places SM and HE possibly had interaction at.

But if I am not mistaken the arrest warrants were show a date of 2/18 which is not a weekend, so its just a IMO type of thing at this point! Unless of course, in my haste to catch up I have the dates incorrect!

Edited: dates. Definitely warrant says 12/18

Kelly

couldn't Sidney say he was at the landing on 12/16 and shot a snake ?

Yes, he sure can but that is where all the other circumstantial evidence will come into play for a jury to decide what is believable.

We surely do hope LE has found many other things that build a strong case. We hope they find other things like drops of blood or somebody hearing a shot going off that night or things like that.

The jury will have to decide who to believe if SM says something like that.

I hope it doesnt come to that and hope that after SM realizes the seriousness of the do-do he is in, that his lawyer will advice him to stay off the death penalty and admit things to get life in prison instead of death.

Well, we now know that the indecent exposure was, indeed, sex.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/collection_aa3b86c4-9d83-11e3-a412-001a4bcf6878.html

All four IE warrants state 'sex/indecent exposure'.

I didn't read in the warrant they were having sex...exposing yourself while peeing can fall under that statute...That is something that they must have video of whatever they did and to uncover it considering it is nowhere near the residences or crime scene of TM/SM.

Not a chance in my opinion.

No way will TM sacrifice herself for SM - and if SM was really going to leave her for HE, then I can't see him caring enough about her now, to do the time all by himself.

[modsnip].

Let's not forget, they've both got to serve the indecent exposure time first, and the obstructing justice ............. [modsnip]

As in any culture, or in any community spread across this great nation. There are those souless individuals who refuse, or are unable to adapt to a civilized society, skirting the rules and laws that guide the rest of humanity through life. Fortunately they are the exception rather than the rule.
Due to their selfish need to fulfill their evil desires or sexual fantasies, their lack of empathy for others have no boundaries..

These human emulators are very confident with self assurance of their chameleonlike ability to remain anonymous or stealth by hiding behind their masks of normalcy. At least in the darkness of their demented minds. They will often times resort to unimaginable, or unconscionable deviant behavior..

These narcisstic and sadistic psycopaths, know no boundaries of sanity, and prey on unsuspecting innocent victims. Many of these predators hone their skills with each innocent victim devoured, or life destroyed, increasing confidence and causing escalation...

Although, most of these predators have an uncanning ability to shield their motives, with their expressionless faces, while hiding behind their fake smiles. Their lifeless eyes can not conceal their other selves forever...

The only effective weapon that we all posses is detection and prevention; 'Be aware, be cautious, adhere to personal safety rules, and trust your 'Natural Instincts'.

JMO

IMO TM would turn on SM, but she would never take the blame for him. If SM even considers covering for TM he is a fool. As much as my heart is breaking for HE and her entire family, [modsnip].

I must be overlooking the obvious here. If she was killed at the boat landing, and she drove herself there, where is the kidnapping? Is that assumming she tried to leave before she was killed? how would they know?

Yeah..its all very odd. I know there was some speculation around a FB posting on the 12th talking about can't wait til big plans for the weekend from SM to TM. The 12th of Feb was a Wednesday, so maybe from that weekend? They already were being followed by LE I am sure. Possibly, they were doing the nasty and they were being allowed too. And honestly, I think it has to do with all the places SM and HE possibly had interaction at.

But if I am not mistaken the arrest warrants were show a date of 2/18 which is not a weekend, so its just a IMO type of thing at this point! Unless of course, in my haste to catch up I have the dates incorrect!

Kelly

I think the "weekend plans" were in regards to valentine's day since that landed on the friday of the week of that post. Ugh. I don't want to know what that "surprise" was or what those "plans" entailed. Gross.

Not a chance in my opinion.

No way will TM sacrifice herself for SM - and if SM was really going to leave her for HE, then I can't see him caring enough about her now, to do the time all by himself.

[modsnip].

Let's not forget, they've both got to serve the indecent exposure time first, and the obstructing justice ............. [modsnip].
as far as Death row visitation goes , your visitors are basically none except for attorneys.
Life sentence different story, they get same amount of visitors as the guy/gal serving 2 years......as long as they behave.

I must be overlooking the obvious here. If she was killed at the boat landing, and she drove herself there, where is the kidnapping? Is that assumming she tried to leave before she was killed? how would they know?

It wouldn't take much. If they pulled her out of her car, or pulled her into theirs, that would technically be kidnapping.

I was so hopeful for Heather until the kidnapping charges were revealed. My heart breaks for her family and friends, [modsnip].
TM talked so much I'm sure others know the story (or her version, at least). Hopefully, someone will find it in their heart to tell where Heather can be found.

don't know the SC laws but enticing someone to a location to commit a felony might be construed under law as kidnapping

Well they ......le........ did take both trucks. He could have met her at her place and wife followed them

I'm interested in this line of thought, too. I mentioned it recently... surely tm feels (and sm has heard) that this is strictly his fault. it'll be interesting to see just how much hold she has thru bars.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Im hoping he gets a separate lawyer and the laywer talks some sense into him. He can make a strong case that he was coerced into this based on what little we know. I think he will listen to a lawyer and the laywer is surely to give him sound advice.

I was glad when I heard they may be getting separate attorneys. He needs to keep it that way.

ETA. Not to get completely off scott free of course. just a better deal than someone else. Like life in prison instead of death penalty. Mainly so he tells all and tells LE everything they need to prosecute this case.

I can't help but wonder if TM showed up and made SM kill Heather...you know, "You kill her, Or I kill you..."

Or did TM physically do the deed?

I'm not seeing SM as the actual trigger man, but anything is possible. jmo

"The warrants for the murder charges state that Tammy and Sidney Moorer "did unlawfully, without just or sufficient cause, murder Heather Elvis with malice forethought." The kidnapping warrants state that the couple "did unlawfully seize, confine, kidnap, abduct or carry away Heather Elvis by any means whatsoever without the authority of the law."

Poor Heather. They kidnapped her/took her to where they killed her. LE has to have something because you can't kidnap a person who is not alive. I feel so awful for the outcome of this case. I hate both SM and TM. I don't care which one is weaker/stronger/cared./doesn't care. A young girl's life tragicallly and horrifically cut short because of these two wastes of space. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper