SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!!!! I am still having nightmare over that vile murder and Amanda trying to say she didn't know anything had happened till they got to Texas. Another LIAR!

Regarding Laura Ackerson - I remember that story - she was found about a less than a mile walk from where I was living at the time.

Unfreakingbelieveable!

Hi Guys, just catching up after a weekend of family in town. Can someone link me to the warrants please?

I saw a short, blurry video of what the M's claim was vandalism on their property? It looked like it involved a vehicle on the property. They were asking for tips. <eyeroll> Does anyone know if that claim was investigated by LE?

My first thought on seeing that video today was that they'd try to claim they were framed if any evidence was found in/on the vehicle. Just a thought I had.

Is anyone else concerned about the date typo's on both S and M kidnapping and murder warrants, (under the affidavit sections). On both the date of the offence is listed incorrectly twice! It should read 12/18/2013 but instead has 2/18/2014. I really hope that this sort of thing is not a big deal, but it kind of gives pause to the crossing the T's and dotting the I's theory about LE. Just thought I'd throw it out there, what do you all think?

Yes! That has troubled me also. Would incorrect date render the warrants not legal?

I'm sorry it makes me ill to see SM getting off so easy here.
Maybe I am just still very emotional from the charges today.
I pray that the evidence is strong and they both bet the dp or life without parole. I hope no one gets a lighter sentence because they claim the other made them do it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

UGH this is not my day! I read an article where SM attorney said "wait until the evidence comes out, things aren't what they seem" or something along those lines. I know attorneys have a way with words but that IMO makes me think he won't be confessing or that he might give TM up. I lost the ****** link and now I have to go find it before my posts gets deleted for posting rumors. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I doubt their attorney's have seen all of the Prosecutor's evidence.

In many states, luring someone is a form of unlawfully carrying away.

I also think its possible that TM has somehow blackmailed SM, or possibly set him up somehow to make it look like he's the trigger man. jmo

It could be cameras and or phone pings

Definitely. It could show Heather alive in one of their trucks.

I still think that they lured her to PTL. Knowing all too well what they were going to do to her. So sad. I think after she gets back from that date the whole goal was to get her to leave her apartment and meet "SM" though TM was also there at PTL. I think especially TM thought the plan was SOOOO clever.
Thoughts and prayers for all. RIP Heather.

actually it looks like sept 2013 - but I do know the mods over there have been deleting stuff, she was into writing trip reports...did they actually go to Disney in Dec? Wonder if she had a report from then?

I am a member of the Dis and have read some of her trip reports. Honestly, other than 2000 pictures and the way she came across, it would have never entered my mind she was this same person.

I have not seen a Dec trip report, not even sure if there was one and it was deleted.

My family would tell you I am WDW obsessed. I just happen to like to go there as does my husband. But, in my defense I do not wear Disney clothing, have a shrine in my home or do trip reports.

K

Lordy! Once again catching up :facepalm: I did catch the murder charges this morning before I left for work and you all have done a fabulous job (as always) in making it easy to get the jest of where it is now. As soon as I heard a presser was scheduled for 10am I had a feeling "murder" was going to be on the agenda.

In addition to what LE was able to collect as evidence since Friday I really do believe that some of the direct evidence they speak of is that SM is talking. MOO

My heart goes out to Heather and the Elvis family and friends and as well as the children of TM/SM. There are so many victims left behind. I also feel empathy towards TM/SM's friends and family and their feelings of denial. These two obviously plaid by their own rules for which they will pay.

Now they need to talk and bring Heather home....

:crossfingers:

&#8220;Certainly there was a lot of strategy involved. In one way, this case is similar to others in that the more you look, the more you dig, the more you usually get. We started off with a baseline and that was us being capable of saying we can prove beyond probable cause that these two did, in fact, obstruct justice and public nudity. As we added to it from the search warrant, we found we could get the kidnapping charge. We ran that by a judge and the judge said, &#8216;Yes.&#8217; So then after we did that, we looked at some more stuff and then we said, &#8216;Alright, we think we can get the murder charge.&#8217; We showed that to the judge and, of course, we got an arrest warrant.&#8221;

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/24/4052596/couple-to-face-murder-charges.html#storylink=cpy

I saw several posts on her disboard that said "last edited by onetreehilladdict on 1/5/2014 at 2:05 am on the bottom left of the post

I think I am finally caught up...my heart is just broken for the Elvis family..My mind is racing with so many ways " I think" this whole thing went down and not one of them is worth typing out because its just sickening...I hope and pray that none of the thoughts are actually the way this poor girl spent her last moments of life but I am afraid they are because of those two sick evil twisted people!!!

I've followed this case since the beginning, but was sidetracked during Leanne Bearden's case. Anyway, my theory is that Heather may have been pregnant. ( Whether she was or not I do not know.) I think TCM and SM believed Heather was pregnant by SM,( rightly or wrongly) and TCM couldn't stand the thought of this, so she wanted Heather dead. I think she demanded that SM help in the planning of and carrying out of the murder, and for whatever reasons, SM went along with this, they BOTH planned this murder, and BOTH are equally guilty. I think SM is the weak link here, and I expect him to tell LE where Heather's body is. At least I hope so.

I think the idea to murder Heather Elvis was TCM's idea. Why didn't SM just stand up to TCM and say no?! I think that LE found a weapon with HE's blood left on it, and possibly photographic evidence of the actual murder. I wouldn't be surprised if TCM and SM are both charged with double murder at some point.

My prayers are for the Elvis family and the Moorer children, and that Heather Elvis's remains are located soon.

Back to catching up on all the posts.

...snipped...As much as my heart is breaking for HE and her entire family, I am also heartbroken for the 3 innocent children whose lives have now been destroyed. The thought of TM being released early to "mother" them gives me chills. From life experience, with abusive parents, IMO the children have already been damaged by her obsessively controlling and irrational behavior. Sadly, what we've learned of TM's father does not inspire confidence in his parenting skills. These young children will need expert support and unconditional love in order to survive this experience.

Up until now I had a difficult time feeling sorry for anyone from their household and just felt bad for the Elvis family. Now that things have turned out the way they are I am beginning to really feel bad for their kids. You are absolutely correct that they are going to need some serious professional help. :(

Definitely. It could show Heather alive in one of their trucks.

I still think that they lured her to PTL. Knowing all too well what they were going to do to her. So sad. I think after she gets back from that date the whole goal was to get her to leave her apartment and meet "SM" though TM was also there at PTL. I think especially TM thought the plan was SOOOO clever.
Thoughts and prayers for all. RIP Heather.

I wonder if there is a possibility TM only told SM part of the plan, once things started falling into place she decided to deal with the problem.

Definitely not sticking up for the guy, but TM seems to be the master manipulator.

I do worry about their home life and the kids. We probably can guess what that was like. And it was probably terrible.

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member