SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Keep in mind, kidnapping is simply keeping someone from being able to leave,” Richardson said. We have this idea that you put a bag over their head and take them out of state,” he said. “Anytime you’re unable to leave, it is a kidnapping. I think it would be improper to say we found her blouse or we found her toothpaste or whatever.”

When he said " We have this idea that you put a bag over their head and take them out of state " He was using that as an example of what most people believe kidnapping to be. He clarified the definition of kidnapping by adding.. " Anytime you're unable to leave , it is kidnapping "
Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/24/4052596/couple-to-face-murder-charges.html#storylink=cpy

I understand that he used it as an example, lol.

It's an odd example, IMO.

I've been so curious about what SM is really like. I do believe that TM was writing the majority of the posts on HIS Facebook. And I believe she's the alpha in their relationship. I see him as pretty pathetic, but that doesn't mean he's not a total creep and a horrible person. Happy to have a bit of insight, since before now, I had nothing to base my opinions of him on aside guesswork based on his wife's behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today I was wondering if TM was blackmailing SM for something ELSE he had done. Maybe she threatened to expose (whatever) and take the kids if he didn't do what she wanted.

of course he is... they say you never meet a guilty peep in prison

Some of the most charming people I've ever met are the ones behind bars for heinous crimes. There is nothing more jarring than having an actual civil conversation with someone, enjoying it, then realizing, holy sh** they're in here on aggravated robbery and 2 homicide charges. And they will ALL tell you how innocent they are. The devil in sheep's clothing. The lot of them.

Seriously telling! I was going to post this earlier. The way those men are looking at him made me laugh out loud. It's not at all a laughing matter, but it felt good to have a few seconds of comic relief.

I know, me too. Especially the tallest guy.

I keep thinking back to the news video I saw about a week or so ago where a LE person was sitting down at his desk and being interviewed. I was impressed at how confident he looked as he explained how all the drama did cost them to expend resources. However it struck me at the time he seemed very confident and it did not seem like the drama ruined his case or anything.

After watching how LE has handled things these last few days I have to say hats off to them for a job well done in a tough situation. I am sure there is plenty of work left to go. I am going to try to give LE more confidence in the future.

The police chief was interviewed during the 6:00 news and she was VERY complimentary of the FB page. Said it led to LOTS of tips.

Its obvious they both set a trap for HE that night and she walked into it. So yeah, why arent they being charged with premediated murder?

Seriously telling! I was going to post this earlier. The way those men are looking at him made me laugh out loud. It's not at all a laughing matter, but it felt good to have a few seconds of comic relief.

Interesting body language too. They all have their hands folded in front.

His attorney is just doing what attorney's do. Help defend his client.
Not to be too graphic. But LE found DNA. We all know that SM told TM that he had relations with Heather a few times in his truck. So the DNA has to be more significant than that. A few strands of hair or a little bit of blood could be defended by their attorneys in court. But if it was a decent amount of blood, or tissue, bone or muscle fragments...that would not easily be explained. It also leads me to believe she was likely shot or stabbed. :(

Here's an odd thot-in a previous post SM was referenced & mention was made of him being fired from TK for hitting on girls? If this is "normal" behavior for him, might not it also be normal behavior to have access to date rape drugs? If you slipped one in Heathers drink wouldn't that immobilize her enuf to allow you to remove her (either willingly or not) & place her in ur vehicle to take her away to a "killing" place??

Are we allowed to discuss screenshots posted online of comments made by TM? If not, i apologize and please snip away.

"The po po isn't interested in us anymore... You like Sidney's tat? Where's all those sexy telvis pics? I was enjoying those. (Smiley) btw I love that fat stripper's boots."

She makes me want to take my own eyes out. What a despicable, cocky barbarian.

I think this can only be discussed in the parking lot. anyone? I might be wrong.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Is this the exact photo that was on the front page of the paper?

maybe in front of the chimney area or left of the driveway....in regards to where a possible pool was located at one time

Are we allowed to discuss screenshots posted online of comments made by TM? If not, i apologize and please snip away.

"The po po isn't interested in us anymore... You like Sidney's tat? Where's all those sexy telvis pics? I was enjoying those. (Smiley) btw I love that fat stripper's boots."

She makes me want to take my own eyes out. What a despicable, cocky barbarian.

in the parking lot thread you can (link is in the opening post)

If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Heather Elvis Case Social Media Discussion

Heather Elvis Scanner Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6
Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15

Thread #16

Thread #17

Thread #18

Thread #19

Verified members on Heather's case
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Heather's Tumblr

Police Report

1507162_235153466657383_988633367_n.jpg

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24498378/reward-in-heather-elvis-case-increases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
If you have questions, pm a Mod.

Zoomable map, also available in the Maps Media and Timeline thread:

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...9,-78.909302&spn=0.399381,0.910492&dg=feature

Thanks to Ghostwheel

link to the parking lot thread is at the very top ^^

I just got off the phone with my Sister. She works at a local establishment and had an interesting conversation with a mail carrier today.

They were discussing the latest news pointing at the picture of M's house on the front page of the The Sun Newspaper. He goes on to say that the M's house is on his route and when he went to deliver some mail the other day (paraphrasing here, bare with me) that SM yelled at him.

"What are you doing here?" "Get off my land!", SM said to the mail carrier.

The mail carrier replied, "I'm here to deliver your mail..."

The mail carrier explains that this guy [SM] was acting really weird and paranoid (go figure).

Then, he goes on to tell my Sis while pointing at the picture again, "There used to be a fence there but, the police took it down. And, there's where the pool used to be. Right there on the other side of the fence."

Pool?

What pool?

Does anyone know anything about a pool?

First time I've heard anything about a pool and haven't been able to tell from the ariel shots or Google map. I'm thinking he meant to the right of driveway where mulch mess is. I don't know? I'm not seeing anything that would tell me there was once a pool there?

Anyone else have any ideas or heard about a pool?

Just looked through historical imagery of this property on Google Earth and couldn't see anything that looks like a swimming pool. Possibly there was an above-ground pool set up at some point? But no in-ground pool that I could find evidence of.

The date of the current satellite image of this property on Google Earth is dated December 13, 2012. Historical images are dated June 28, 2011; March 12, 2011; April 19, 2010; October 30, 2007; October 13, 2006; September 4, 2005; June 25, 2003; and February 3, 1994.

When you click the share button on TMs last FB post you can see what people are saying about this and it isn't pretty.

I never clicked on the share button before:)

Please continue here.

Remember - NO DISCUSSION OF MINORS, NO PICTURES OF MINORS AND NO DISCUSSION OF RUMORS THAT DO NOT HAVE A BASE IN FACT. A link is needed to point us in a direction before speculation is allowed.

Thanks,

Salem

:seeya: gentle reminder (re: minors and rumors.)

Here's an odd thot-in a previous post SM was referenced & mention was made of him being fired from TK for hitting on girls? If this is "normal" behavior for him, might not it also be normal behavior to have access to date rape drugs? If you slipped one in Heathers drink wouldn't that immobilize her enuf to allow you to remove her (either willingly or not) & place her in ur vehicle to take her away to a "killing" place??

Since they love Disney so much.......Yeah, I can see him slipping her a Mickey.
And That would be premeditated for sure........
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member