SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems as though the mail carrier was correct about a pool being there at one time. Google maps don't show it but, Bing Maps & Rand McNally do (or at least it looks like a pool to me).

c7s5y.jpg

Link: http://bit.ly/1k6qicN

313ssuu.jpg

Link: http://binged.it/1mtxrFy

ETA: At the links you have to zoom in on aerial/satellite shots to get a closer view.

Thanks much mahmoo!

Yeah, kind of hard to verify those maps.

I got to thinking about other maps and searched Google Earth and didn't see anything. Then, I tried the Horry County GIS. The mapping toolbar on left gives you the option for several map overlays/imagery (2001 b&w, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010).

If you look up the parcel (tms 1700005004) and switch between the different imagery overlays, you can see the change that takes place over the years.

At any rate, I can clearly see a pool next to the house in front using Imagery 2010. (see pic below)

far3oj.jpg

It's possible that the mail carrier was referring to that driveway which would make the pool to the right. It's not necessarily on the M side of the compound but, still within the property bounds.

Which leads me to the question whether LE has searched those areas as well?

I was thinking more in terms of an in-ground pool that may have been filled recently in which there was loose soil. I don't know?

I don't see how they had an open marriage. That requires no jealousy. Maybe it sounded like a good idea until Tammy couldn't find a date?

Seems as though the mail carrier was correct about a pool being there at one time. Google maps don't show it but, Bing Maps & Rand McNally do (or at least it looks like a pool to me).

c7s5y.jpg

Link: http://bit.ly/1k6qicN

313ssuu.jpg

Link: http://binged.it/1mtxrFy

ETA: At the links you have to zoom in on aerial/satellite shots to get a closer view.

So the pool is in the same location that all the water was in the yard when the search was conducted? I flipped the search photo to position of older photo. What is the arrow pointing at? That wasn't there before (2012 image).

Attachments

• map2.jpg
    map2.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 69
Before anyone thinks I'm defending SM's actions, I want to say that I do agree he is just as guilty in the end, and also agree that he is a weak and pathetic person.
That said, I think a possible scenario is that TM tracked SM to PTL, and threatened Heather and SM with a gun once she arrived there. Since Heather's car was locked and there was no obvious evidence of a struggle by the car, Heather may have already been in SM's car when she arrived there.
I don't know if it was because [modsnip], because SM and TM were fighting that night, because SM was jealous Heather was on a date, or what the reason, but I feel that it is very possible SM did call her and tell her he was leaving his wife. I believe this upset Heather, but that he begged her to speak with him. The timing just seems off otherwise because Heather had just gone on a date and seemed quite happy.
I just don't see SM colluding with TM to set Heather up like that. After the murder had taken place, I feel TM may have put SM up to something terrible to dispose of Heather's body, and the horror of confessing to that, combined with threats against his life, kept him from turning her

I'm thinking that soon he will be offered a deal( life instead of death sentence) to tell where Heather is. I do hope so , so Heather's family can have her returned to them. And then, they can let TM fry !!!!

Wow! 50 minutes listening to fingernails on a chalkboard (Nancy Graces' voice) for a 15 second mention of Heather's case and SM & TM's open marriage. WHERE IS HEATHER!

Keep in mind, whilst we speculate and postulate, that the search warrants have not been made public. Those contain telling information of what LE knew (or was durn sure they knew) prior to this past Friday's arrests. Like I've said before, me thinks LE had a search warrant for the premises several weeks ago, but were waiting until the right moment to serve it.

The two maps, 2012 and last week. Maybe someone can put them side by side?

Attachments

• map1 copy.jpg
    map1 copy.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 56
  • map2.jpg
    map2.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 53
So the pool is in the same location that all the water was in the yard when the search was conducted? What is the arrow pointing at? That wasn't there before (2012 image).

That's what I was originally thinking. But the water is most definitely from all the rain we just had.

The pic I just posted of screen cap from GIS show a pool to the left side of front house.

Here it is again.

far3oj.jpg

<added>
Ahh NewYork625... I see what you mean now.

Well NG spent so much time bashing George Z, that she devoted all of 5 minutes to Heather.

Good grief, I feel like I just ran a 20K race playing catch-up.

What a vile and disgusting couple they are. They remind me of the Prues in the Melissa Jenkins case.

Gotta give LE kudos for being on the ball and methodically gathering evidence for a conviction. I hope the M's (every time I read that I think Minnie & Micky) have a really long time to think about how many lives they have ruined and caused heartbreak to. I personally like the idea of LWOP. In general population. Yup, if SM is unhappy about his new accommodations , I'm thinking TM is extremely unhappy. Does it make me a bad person to get a little satisfaction when she had the rug pulled out from under her when she thought she got bond? To bad, so sad.

Not too much more I can say without getting voted "off the island" other than prayers and condolences for the Elvis family.

NG can always get the bottom of the issue..

and then somehow manage to slime even lower before slithering away.

Yep. On so many MP cases, I've seen people asking, "Why isn't Nancy Grace covering this?"

Be careful what you wish for.

Why is NG saying it was an open marriage? Maybe I am just super tired tonight. I have been following this since day one and I don't remember reading/seeing that ANYWHERE!

I'm definitely sending that screenshot instead of twittering to NG!

Why is NG saying it was an open marriage? Maybe I am just super tired tonight. I have been following this since day one and I don't remember reading/seeing that ANYWHERE!

TM claimed it in a tweet or FB post or something. I doubt it was true anyway.

LOL @ NG pronouncing it "Horry County" as many of us didn't realize the h was silent. Cut her a break on that! Many of us thought the same. Someone needs to send her a tweet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0