SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what they say about Heather, nothing she did was illegal.

Ok, she made some bad choices, but I imagine anyone on the jury will be able to look back to their 20 year old self, and admit to doing the same. I don't mean necessarily having an affair with a married man, but doing things they would never dream of doing now, as they are more mature.

If anyone on the jury is going to judge HE on her behaviour, then surely they are going use that same moral compass to judge someone up on a murder and kidnap charge much more harshly. If not, then there is something seriously wrong.

I think the Elvis family's grace in this speaks volumes. They've loved her unconditionally through all of this no matter what mistakes she may have made.

But the phone wouldn't lead to a murder charge, right? Kidnapping, sure, but merely having Heather's phone isn't evidence of murder.

Here, LE says that they have DNA evidence ... but it hasn't been processed yet? That doesn't exactly answer the question of what they have now that led to the murder charge. As other people have mentioned, perhaps it was something as morbid as a photo that they wanted to keep as sort of souvenir. Yuck. I want to say nobody could be so stupid, but TM's social media attack on Heather was pretty stupid, and...

Maybe not, but if it was only kidnapping, then where is the victim if she's not been murdered ??? After all, SM claimed to not have seen HE since Oct. I have to believe there'd b some "splaining" to do ......... If someone would start "splaining" the truth may be discovered !

SM's mall sex Facebook post was dated December 15.

The two IE charges were December 17 and 18.

I think they were on some kind of high leading up to the event.

Honestly, if you don't want to feel uncontrollable rage, DO NOT VISIT THIS PAGE. Holy cow, I'm fuming. :furious::furious::furious::furious:

It has to be someone trolling, because anyone who has truly followed the case could not be that clueless. Plus, bashing the victim... someone's playing games and just wants attention.

I've seen the one supporting the Moorers. It seems to have popped up overnight. It's also ridiculous, imo. I would post the link but not sure if it's allowed?

I can't even go there- my stomach and nerves couldn't take it !!! That would be too much punishment for the reader ! Yuck !!!!

I've questioned whether the three children were left home alone the night of December 17th. If so, was this a common occurrence?

Did the children or no one else at the compound hear the M's vehicle coming or going?

What was the M's behavior on the 18th? Did SM go to work as usual? Did TM teach a lesson plan?

Or did they sleep all day? It just seems somebody around the house would think back to their behavior on the 18th.

The kids probably had no idea about the case particulars, unless the older two were allowed time alone on the internet.

I've had a feeling that all the children were possibly away somewhere on a short vacation with their grandparents, leaving Tammy and Sidney alone in the compound. JMO or hunch I get.

Would explain their erratic behaviour and doing so at odd times. To me anyway. They seemed to be acting like teenagers having a 'free'. Would also guess they were on drugs too.

:moo:

Does anyone know what vehicle TM usually drives? Also, when did she get it?

Unsure of make and model. Believe it was a truck though. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

This car dealership has been on my radar for awhile and I posted the link before.

Their FB page shows a lot of cars along with their new owners. But, I haven't found any pic of M's (...yet).

CC also donated $100 to SM's Marathon Run (err, ugh... walk) on 6/21/13.

IMO, SM did some work for them or purchased a vehicle there hence the donation. What other connection would SM have otherwise? Friends maybe?

C*mpet*ti*n C*rs - Myrtle Beach, SC - Car Dealership | Facebook

******JUST SPECULATION, MOO, JMHO, JUST AN IDEA******

This post makes me sick to type, but going off of the pregnancy possibility, TM's insanely high level of jealousy & animosity toward Heather, & the question of how a murder could occur at PTL with no-one from the nearby homes hearing anything, what if...

(giving everyone time to stop reading now)...

What if Heather was lured to PTL by SM, was asked by SM to sit in his vehicle & talk for a while, & offered some sort of beverage that had been laced with a date rape drug or similar? She would have trusted SM & not been alarmed at this point. Then, after she was unconscious, what if a hiding TM arrived & together, SM & TM attempted to perform a botched abortion on Heather? There would have been no struggle bc Heather would have been unconscious from the drugs, then unconscious (and, worse) from blood loss.

Could they have done this in one of their pick up trucks? Could they have used a truck bed liner or tarp or lots of towels to prevent blood from being left on the ground at PTL?

This would account for kidnapping, right, either bc they were confining her there (with drugs) or bc they had moved her without her consent (from inside the truck to the truck bed, for example). And, clearly, it would account for murder, as well.

Horrible, horrible thoughts, I know. :(

******JUST SPECULATION, MOO, JMHO, JUST AN IDEA******

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has to be someone trolling, because anyone who has truly followed the case could not be that clueless. Plus, bashing the victim... someone's playing games and just wants attention.

The types of people that exist in this world never cease to amaze me. :banghead:

They are both charged with murder, but isn't it most likely that only one killed Heather? Only one person to pull the trigger, etc. So for the person who is not guilty of the killing, why don't they say where Heather is, for a deal? If they didn't actually kill Heather, they can't be charged with murder, right? Could a competent lawyer get the murder charges dropped?

Also, how exactly does it work with their trials? I am thinking they will have separate trials, one after the other. But if say Tammy's trial is first, and she's found guilty of 1st degree murder of Heather, then it's Sidney's trial, how would the jury find him guilty of 1st degree murder too? It would be a different jury, right? Would they know that Tammy was already found guilty of the same murder?

I'm not sure if it is the same in SC but here (in NY) if you are part of a crime that ends with someone being killed you are just as guilty as the person who pulled the trigger. I would guess that the only bargaining chip that either Ms have is the death penalty -v- life.

As for trials, most likely they will have separate trials, if their lawyer is smart he will push hard for a change of venue too. In most trials the jury is not told of any facts of another case.

Are we overlooking the obvious here about the evidence at PTL and that found at M's home "by process of elimination"?

Fingerprint match? Shoe tread match? - DNA only serving as additional confirmation?

Possibility of fingerprints in car?

They couldn't obtain TM fingerprints without legal reason, right?

Would OJ charge require suspect to be fingerprinted?
SM's prints must be on file from previous arrest.

Or possibly a broken fingernail left behind ?

But what if a part of SM being with HE forever bothered TM more?

I understand what you're saying I wouldn't want a reminder of my husbands affair either but I don't think like TM. Because I'm not going to kill anyone over that.

right!! yeah, there's just no telling.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Does anyone know the itinerary of Heather's date on the night of the 17th/18th?

I'm looking at crime reports from Horry County on the evening of the 17th and the early morning hours of the 18th. There are lots of Suspicious Person/Vehicle calls, and I'm wondering if TM (with or without SM) might have been stalking Heather that night, watching and waiting for an opportunity to set the plan into motion. I'd like to see if any of these SP/V calls correlate in any way with the times/places of Heather's last night on the town.

I really REALLY wish we knew the times of the two indecent exposure incidents.

There are also LOTS of domestic dispute calls on the evening of the 17th. Can't help wishing S&T had stayed home and duked it out instead of going out and committing murder.

Agreed OkieGranny. IE charges are critical.

Where was HE between 10:30 driving lesson at Inlet Square Mall (about 40 minutes from condo in Carolina Forest) and 2-2:15am arrival back at condo? Thought date said he didn't go in condo (not sure on that).

Was it somewhere M's could watch them?

I'm just going to keep praying... Please don't let it be photos.

The Elvis family has suffered enough.

The "innocent" pages can sometimes be chalked up to law students either on their own or working with defense attorneys. They love to stir that pot.

I think there is a possibility it was posted for a reason at the suggestion of an attorney representing the family. All a lawyer would have to do in order to win a case for a venue change is show a page like that...it's filled with MB locals making comments about how we should just hang them right now.

Agreed.
The point could also IMO easily be made that SM is not of the greatest character.
I get the impression that SM had a certain amount of "bad boy" charm.
TM is a self-professed ex-groupie, and seems to thinks SM is quite hot, or so she says. IMO a domineering woman is not going to be turned on by a wimp.
Heather's quote on Twitter (from the book Daughter of Smoke and Bone) read "an angel and a devil fell in love, and it did not end well" implies she thought of him as being a "devil".
Also, yesterday someone posted on this thread about how they had second hand knowledge (IIRC) from someone who knows SM that he used to be quite a flirt with the girls at the TK.
Not to mention his prior history of being arrested for assault, although I don't know since the charges were dismissed if that would be allowed to be mentioned.
...Not to mention the latest charges!
I think anything that might be brought up regarding Heather's character pales in comparison to what could be said of SM's character.

Defense might try to find quotes pertaining to violence (there are some) and threats(those too) to someone and somehow twist that around . This might create a volatile environment as it pertains to the three of them. jmo

I am watching HLN Now and they just said that the indecent exposure was against TM and not SM. Is anyone else watching this and did you catch it? Well now they're saying they both were charged with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalto677