SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, this is true. But I still fear a defense would try to harm Heather's character anyway, and that is why I hope a trial can be prevented. You never know what a juror might think, or do, to make their decision. Some people are very narrow-minded and her twitter is quite revealing, at times. JMO

I doubt that anything used against Heather would actually stick, but as you said, I'm worried they would try anyway. That sort of stuff is so disgusting. But if an attorney thinks they can paint HE as emotionally volatile, dangerous, a delinquent, etc., they very well might, and I hate to think that Heather's family or anybody would have to sit and listen to that stuff. A distant family member of mine was raped when she was 13, and they weren't able to challenge her character in court because she was too young. I wish that were the case here.

Still, if it is used, I don't think it'll go anywhere. I'm sure the jurors will be able to see that Heather was a relatively normal 20-year-old and that none of it should lead to a defense of the Moorers.

I hope this does not go to trial, as surely the defense will drag Heather's social media into it, to make her look bad. Unfortunately, she does sound as though SM caught her eye and she was anxious to meet or be around him. Of course, this makes no difference in the guilt of the M's, but some conservative jurors are bound to frown on some some of her posts.

SM could prevent all of this and much more...just confess and tell where Heather can be found. IMO, you (SM) are bound to be spending your life in prison anyway...do one decent thing.

JMO

If these " conservative jurors" frown on a 20 yr. old social media, they should be discusted by a 41 yr old adult mother social media behavior about the disappearance of Heather, .. oh and outdoor sex?, kidnapping, murder.

The brain doesn't mature until appox. age 25. My daughter will be 25 this yr. I'm still waiting.:waiting:

What I'm about to say is sick so some may just want to skip this post.

I'm thinking about DNA evidence linking to murder without finding Heather yet. It has been said Tammy seemed to view her husband as her property. Would she also view a child of his as her property too? I'm trying to be gentle here but if HE was in a condition and TM killed her because of it would she then freak out about leaving a part of SM with HE. Then she decided to take the fetus from HE and bury fetus at home.

WOWZA - now THATS a thought....... :dunno:

I wonder what did happen to the phone. They would have to be smart enough to know it held a lot of evidence. Maybe instead of tossing it, they hid Heather's phone at their house, in hopes it would never be found.

Tammy - has at least a sister

Sidney - can find nothing about his family. I've been told by someone who knows him that he's a perv. Guessing this is not his first affair. Heather was obviously attracted and she may have made the first contact by getting his cell number off his business card...or that could be a lie as well.

Still wondering what the financial discretion for the warrant was about. Anyone have any ideas?

links pls? I can't find Heathers new one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-...na-vs-Sidney-and-Tammy-Moorer/724058540972400

This is pretty much the same thing, but will be taken down in 14 days per the Elvis family wishes as they do not want her name or photo associated with the page. So, the creator of the page made a new page (linked above) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sidn...er-Trial-Heather-Elvis-Murder/264588277034440

I'm thinking about DNA evidence linking to murder without finding Heather yet. It has been said Tammy seemed to view her husband as her property. Would she also view a child of his as her property too? I'm trying to be gentle here but if HE was in a condition and TM killed her because of it would she then freak out about leaving a part of SM with HE. Then she decided to take the fetus from HE and bury fetus at home.

I seriously doubt she'd want her husbands love child with her forever.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Question for you guys.. do you think by the next day they had already hidden her body (hate hate hate typing that) somewhere and finished (or so they thought) the clean-up? Before we had an idea of the perp, we figured it was someone who would know that BW was out of town and that Heather didn't have work the next two days. I could see TM easily finding out Heather's schedule at TK (per TK's owner he wasn't dismissed until after the police report came out). So did he deduce her HOB schedule from that, or find out from either her or somebody else about that? Probably doesn't matter much either way but I think the planned method/location of disposal would depend heavily on whether or not they thought she would be discovered missing the next day or if they had more time than that. Then again, if they were so confident that nothing would even lead to them, maybe they didn't take that into account at all.

I'm confused about what's happening on Facebook. Someone mentioned a new site in support of the Moorer's innocence.

I didn't see that one, but there are several legal looking sites now. Hard to tell what's legit.

I've seen the one supporting the Moorers. It seems to have popped up overnight. It's also ridiculous, imo. I would post the link but not sure if it's allowed?

No but a phone or something as concrete evidence would have been undeniable .

But the phone wouldn't lead to a murder charge, right? Kidnapping, sure, but merely having Heather's phone isn't evidence of murder.

Here, LE says that they have DNA evidence ... but it hasn't been processed yet? That doesn't exactly answer the question of what they have now that led to the murder charge. As other people have mentioned, perhaps it was something as morbid as a photo that they wanted to keep as sort of souvenir. Yuck. I want to say nobody could be so stupid, but TM's social media attack on Heather was pretty stupid, and...

I've seen the one supporting the Moorers. It seems to have popped up overnight. It's also ridiculous, imo. I would post the link but not sure if it's allowed?

What is the name of the one supporting them? I can't find it. I'm curious.

Ok, finding a phone doesn't equal murder. However, finding a missing girls phone could be evidence IMO

WOW TM is one wierd person so you just never know!!!

My husband said sort of off-the-cuff the other day, that everybody from Horry County knows where to go to (I apologize for how insensitive this sounds) dump a body. There are miles and miles of undeveloped forest heading west in every direction. Tons of fishing shacks and trails all along the river.

We had a case years ago where a woman was snatched from a Conway store parking lot. One of the two guys charged for her murder made a plea deal to show where they buried her. It'd been nighttime when they took her out in the woods on the other side of the waterway. The boy never found the place they'd dug, even though everyone agreed he was genuinely trying.

They did find a skeleton near the area they were lead to, but it turned out to be someone else. Makes you wonder how many there are out there.

Anyway, if this thing was pre-meditated, they could've dug a hole/made preparations before hand. Cold-blooded, for true.

I assume you're talking about Alice Donavan, which was so chilling because she was an ordinary middle-age woman at Wal-Mart shopping for Christmas presents when she was abducted out of the parking lot.

They did eventually find her: http://www.scnow.com/news/local/article_757482b0-17ca-5e2d-a013-57c5158e6617.html

What is the name of the one supporting them? I can't find it. I'm curious.

Disclaimer: This is the name of the Facebook page, not my personal thoughts or opinion.

Tammy and Sidney Moorer are Innocent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the phone wouldn't lead to a murder charge, right? Kidnapping, sure, but merely having Heather's phone isn't evidence of murder.

Here, LE says that they have DNA evidence ... but it hasn't been processed yet? That doesn't exactly answer the question of what they have now that led to the murder charge. As other people have mentioned, perhaps it was something as morbid as a photo that they wanted to keep as sort of souvenir. Yuck. I want to say nobody could be so stupid, but TM's social media attack on Heather was pretty stupid, and...

BBM: Purely speculation however, the BBM above could lead to a murder charge, IF HE hit record on the phone and the phone continued to record whatever acts took place until the battery died. Maybe the Ms didn't realize the phone was recording. A recording from the phone would also be direct evidence. Might not be recording, could be a snapshot HE managed to get off before the Ms realized she had the phone. All JMO and speculation.

I doubt that anything used against Heather would actually stick, but as you said, I'm worried they would try anyway. That sort of stuff is so disgusting. But if an attorney thinks they can paint HE as emotionally volatile, dangerous, a delinquent, etc., they very well might, and I hate to think that Heather's family or anybody would have to sit and listen to that stuff. A distant family member of mine was raped when she was 13, and they weren't able to challenge her character in court because she was too young. I wish that were the case here.

Still, if it is used, I don't think it'll go anywhere. I'm sure the jurors will be able to see that Heather was a relatively normal 20-year-old and that none of it should lead to a defense of the Moorers.

No matter what they say about Heather, nothing she did was illegal.

Ok, she made some bad choices, but I imagine anyone on the jury will be able to look back to their 20 year old self, and admit to doing the same. I don't mean necessarily having an affair with a married man, but doing things they would never dream of doing now, as they are more mature.

If anyone on the jury is going to judge HE on her behaviour, then surely they are going use that same moral compass to judge someone up on a murder and kidnap charge much more harshly. If not, then there is something seriously wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie