SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and - they are VERY protective of their kids.

On the blog, she is constanly saying how they dont leave the kids alone, anywhere - even in kid activity rooms. To each their own, but MAN! Let em off the leash a bit!

case and point: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=18

post 262

I say that is a big fat lie.........'dark side of Disney'......no kids seen
Murder night? Sex nights.............ah where were the kids? I do not see TM being that good of a mother.......SHE WAS FIRST ALWAYS, they were just there. Living close to grandma, grandma probably raised the trophy kids........
I know because I have raised my grandchildren because of a narcissitic woman and We moved down the road so we could have them go back and forth.

Disclaimer: This is the name of the Facebook page, not my personal thoughts or opinion.

Tammy and Sidney Moorer are Innocent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank God it only has 11 likes. So only 11 crazy bastards out there.

The "innocent" pages can sometimes be chalked up to law students either on their own or working with defense attorneys. They love to stir that pot.

Question for you guys.. do you think by the next day they had already hidden her body (hate hate hate typing that) somewhere and finished (or so they thought) the clean-up? Before we had an idea of the perp, we figured it was someone who would know that BW was out of town and that Heather didn't have work the next two days. I could see TM easily finding out Heather's schedule at TK (per TK's owner he wasn't dismissed until after the police report came out). So did he deduce her HOB schedule from that, or find out from either her or somebody else about that? Probably doesn't matter much either way but I think the planned method/location of disposal would depend heavily on whether or not they thought she would be discovered missing the next day or if they had more time than that. Then again, if they were so confident that nothing would even lead to them, maybe they didn't take that into account at all.

or someone also helped with that...............would take time........

Are we overlooking the obvious here about the evidence at PTL and that found at M's home "by process of elimination"?

Fingerprint match? Shoe tread match? - DNA only serving as additional confirmation?

Possibility of fingerprints in car?

They couldn't obtain TM fingerprints without legal reason, right?

Would OJ charge require suspect to be fingerprinted?
SM's prints must be on file from previous arrest.

Disclaimer: This is the name of the Facebook page, not my personal thoughts or opinion.

I'm afraid to even go to that page, for fear I might hit "like" while trying to scroll down on my ipad!

I can't even peak because I think they would be all wierd people

Honestly, if you don't want to feel uncontrollable rage, DO NOT VISIT THIS PAGE. Holy cow, I'm fuming. :furious::furious::furious::furious:

I KNOW Heathers social media should not be a factor, or that jurors should consider it...I just fear some MIGHT, if they are already leaning toward a not guilty verdict...that was my only point. A juror might want to "justify" their verdict to themselves. Also, if her body is not found, her SM might be used against her to show she is the "type" who may have "run" off."

So much depends on the evidence of death, IMO, if she is not found, and we have no idea what that is.

I just cannot see a confession without her body from either of these two, but am "rooting" for Sidney to do it.

JMO

I hope this does not go to trial, as surely the defense will drag Heather's social media into it, to make her look bad. Unfortunately, she does sound as though SM caught her eye and she was anxious to meet or be around him. Of course, this makes no difference in the guilt of the M's, but some conservative jurors are bound to frown on some some of her posts.

SM could prevent all of this and much more...just confess and tell where Heather can be found. IMO, you (SM) are bound to be spending your life in prison anyway...do one decent thing.

JMO

I'm not sure how or why Heather's social media would be relevant to proving their innocence in any way. Wouldn't the defense have to prove that showing anything to do with that could somehow prove their innocence? Otherwise I feel like it wouldn't be allowed since Heather Elvis is not the one on trial.

I'm afraid to even go to that page, for fear I might hit "like" while trying to scroll down on my ipad!

That person is getting reamed pretty good by the people who have common sense.

Does anyone know the itinerary of Heather's date on the night of the 17th/18th?

I'm looking at crime reports from Horry County on the evening of the 17th and the early morning hours of the 18th. There are lots of Suspicious Person/Vehicle calls, and I'm wondering if TM (with or without SM) might have been stalking Heather that night, watching and waiting for an opportunity to set the plan into motion. I'd like to see if any of these SP/V calls correlate in any way with the times/places of Heather's last night on the town.

I really REALLY wish we knew the times of the two indecent exposure incidents.

There are also LOTS of domestic dispute calls on the evening of the 17th. Can't help wishing S&T had stayed home and duked it out instead of going out and committing murder.

Maybe they had DNA from the crime scene but couldn't prove it was the moore'until after they were arrested and charged with other crimes.

Could the fact that the police knew Heather didn't leave PTL "on her own" just refer to the presence of something indicating multiple people leaving, and not necessarily a crime? Footprints/tire tracks? If foul play was immediately apparent beyond a gut feeling I especially doubt TE would've driven it.

Also, I agree it is not helpful for well-wishers on the FB page to continue with the "she might be alive," etc. much as I understand it. LE almost never says a missing person is deceased this soon, without a body, so they must be positive, IMO. And the family is just starting to adjust to that reality. What if she is never found? I think we need to believe LE, as far as their belief she is deceased and go for maximum punishment. Anyway, JMO.

I seriously doubt she'd want her husbands love child with her forever.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

But what if a part of SM being with HE forever bothered TM more?

I understand what you're saying I wouldn't want a reminder of my husbands affair either but I don't think like TM. Because I'm not going to kill anyone over that.

What is the name of the one supporting them? I can't find it. I'm curious.

The only 1 found someone posted the name earlier, is Sidney and Tammy Moorer are Innocent site, but I don't see any support from the posters.

Could the fact that the police knew Heather didn't leave PTL "on her own" just refer to the presence of something indicating multiple people leaving, and not necessarily a crime? Footprints/tire tracks? If foul play was immediately apparent beyond a gut feeling I especially doubt TE would've driven it.

I was wondering if they found a piece of rope or other evidence of something that could have been used to subdue her?

Can we agree that if both TM and SM are charged with kidnapping and homocide, they are BOTH confirmed at PTL?

Can we also agree HE never would've exited the car if she saw TM at PTL?

So, either TM was lying in wait or TM was hiding in HE's car, forcing her to drive to PTL?
If SM had come to the condo, why would HE have left?

Don't think either M would've taken the chance at being seen near the condo anyway.

This sparks another thought.
If SM called to say he'd left his wife and HE agreed to see him, why not ask him to come to the condo? Her roommate was out of town. Fear for her safety from SM doesn't make sense as she agreed to meet him at a deserted boat landing at 3am.

Was it because she knew TM knew her address and didn't want to take a chance on SM's vehicle being seen?

If date left around 2:00am and phone pinged last at 3am, HE must not have wasted much time before going to PTL - or possibly being forced to drive to PTL.

TE said he never spoke with HE while on her date, only received pic of her driving. Date said HE spoke with TE and no one else while on the date.

So, she took the call from SM and told date it was her dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe