SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After someone who lived by the location supposedly reported the car having been there for some time .

I feel like in one of the early threads we went back and forth about this. Did we ever confirm if the officer saw it and checked it out or if it was called in by someone else?

Some of Heather's hair, fingernail, necklace or clothing on their own would not prove death. Would have to some blood, or other body fluids, IMO, maybe mixed with DNA from one of the suspects. Or video, photos, something like that. I am very curious to know what this evidence is, I admit.

Maybe if ALL of her things were found at the M's, that might be enough. JMO

I agree- I sure would like to know what the evidence is but I am trusting that LE has concrete evidence as to have brought the murder charges after checking the M's house.

IMO and based on specific info contained in the original PR(12/19/13) and locations from the latest arrest warrant reports(listed below), it is my opinion that Heather was being followed all day and night on the 17th of December, 2013 by the M's.

Without getting into too may specifics, I firmly believe that this was the case.

Arrest Warrants:
2014A2610200461 (2/18/14) - TM/Kinapping
2014A2610200462 (2/18/14) - SM/Kinapping
2014A2610200463 (2/18/14) - SM/Murder
2014A2610200464 (2/18/14) - TM/Murder
2014A2611000021 (2/17/14) - TM/IE (Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway)
2014A2611000022 (2/20/14) - SM/Obstruction
2014A2611000024 (2/17/14) - SM/IE (1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach)
2014A2611000025 (2/17/14) - SM/IE (Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway)
2014A2611000026 (2/20/14) - TM/Obstruction
2014A2611000027 (2/17/14) - TM/IE (1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach)

I do remember that but the way I read it was on her page and IIRC said he had bought them for her child???? Maybe I misread it- I thought it to be a very strange post- all her posts IMO sound like something an insecure teenager would write- and a very shallow mind as well as low mentality . JMO

yup saw it also.....they(probably just Tammy) were going back and forth sending niceties....I think she screwed up when she posted from the wrong page (her own) pretending to be TM and then admonished him for goofing up.

For previous Murder trials without a body in SC, what was a trend any of you saw in the "damning" evidence? DNA and other evidence that links Heather to TM and SM's house/car/etc alone isn't a very strong case for murder. I'm thinking a confession was recorded based off of evidence in previous trials. All IMO of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure if they bought the truck there and had a picture taken ,she would have written about it so people would look.

That's probably true but, she has most of her FB set to private. I wouldn't doubt if it's actually posted on her FB page.

Only the things she wants others (those who aren't her "friends") to see and read are made public.

And, she would often times post something then, delete it hours or days later.

IMO and based on specific info contained in the original PR(12/19/13) and locations from the latest arrest warrant reports(listed below), it is my opinion that Heather was being followed all day and night on the 17th of December, 2013 by the M's.

Without getting into too may specifics, I firmly believe that this was the case.

Arrest Warrants:
2014A2610200461 (2/18/14) - TM/Kinapping
2014A2610200462 (2/18/14) - SM/Kinapping
2014A2610200463 (2/18/14) - SM/Murder
2014A2610200464 (2/18/14) - TM/Murder
2014A2611000021 (2/17/14) - TM/IE (Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway)
2014A2611000022 (2/20/14) - SM/Obstruction
2014A2611000024 (2/17/14) - SM/IE (1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach)
2014A2611000025 (2/17/14) - SM/IE (Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway)
2014A2611000026 (2/20/14) - TM/Obstruction
2014A2611000027 (2/17/14) - TM/IE (1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach)

do you think they (LE) have video from the fast food place that they found the receipt from showing the Moorers maybe in the background or drive thru?

Agreed OkieGranny. IE charges are critical.

Where was HE between 10:30 driving lesson at Inlet Square Mall (about 40 minutes from condo in Carolina Forest) and 2-2:15am arrival back at condo? Thought date said he didn't go in condo (not sure on that).

Was it somewhere M's could watch them?

Am scouring the internet for any clues about that. So far, everything I've read is pretty vague.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

[SS] said he doesn’t recall Elvis speaking with anyone via cell phone during their date other than her father, Terry Elvis, and [roommate BW].

“I don’t remember her receiving any calls unless someone called her and she just silenced it,” [SS] said. “I know she didn’t answer any phone calls.”

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

Also on Thursday, police said they think [SS], a Murrells Inlet man who took Elvis out on a date and returned her home before her disappearance, dropped her off before the 1:44 a.m. phone call to [BW].

Previously, [SS] told Waccamaw Publishers he thought he dropped Elvis off at around 2 a.m.. He didn't recall Elvis making any telephone calls at 1:44 a.m., or anything that would've indicated she was upset.

Squires, the Horry County investigator, said police now believe [SS] may have been mistaken about the time.

This reinforces my notion that TM and/or SM may have been stalking Heather that night. She was fine when her date dropped her off, but was crying and upset within minutes when she called her roommate. It would be a heck of a coincidence if SM just happened to call or text her almost the same moment she arrived home.

IMO, regardless of ANY FB page that arises, the lawyers for the Ms are going to attempt to get a change of venue. Heather has become incredibly loved and cared about in MB. People around the world have heard about her, I can't imagine many in MB haven't.

Question is, will the lawyers succeed simply based on that fact. Not necessarily. Less and less, you're seeing change of venue based on that. If jurors can convince both sides AND the judge that they can be impartial and base their decision ONLY on the evidence PRESENTED, the venue tends to remain where the crime was committed.

SUITS ME !!!!! IF THE PUBLIC IS ALLOWED IN FOR THE TRIAL, I may just be traveling there !!!

Are we sleuthing the trucks now? What? No white truck?

OK. The black truck has a BEACH Lincoln emblem on it. They are on Jason Blvd. in MB.

I remember seeing a post on SM's page from November or so, about buying his sexy wife several pairs of designer jeans...At the time, only seeing her head shots, I pictured her as small, little woman...anyway....did anyone else see that post?

I remember that. And I believe TM posted on the family's page or some other page and said the jeans were for their daughter.

I would honestly be very surprised if they were able to keep the trial in Horry County. I've lived here for about 18 years now...and I honestly do not know one person that lives here that does not know of this case, and all of them have indicated they believe the Moorers are guily and vile people. It would be virtually impossible for them to receive a "fair" trial in this area.

IMO, they'll still go through the process of Voir Dire in Horry County.
They may also bring in jurors from another county.
I just don't see them moving the trial.

The news of HE has gone national. It's been on HLN and other national news stories/shows. Millions of people have seen it and formed opinions of the Ms, including that they are guilty and vile people. The trial won't be moved out of the country, so they'll have to find a way to make it work and the cost of moving it out of the county will be too great, IMO.

Ha! I managed to get myself blocked from the "Sidney and Tammy Moorer are innocent" page, with one comment!!! LOL Score for me! :)

Someone mentioned finger prints upthread.
Since they are gun owners, their prints are already on file.

Blocking people from the innocent facebook is going to be a full time job! :floorlaugh:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-...na-vs-Sidney-and-Tammy-Moorer/724058540972400

This is pretty much the same thing, but will be taken down in 14 days per the Elvis family wishes as they do not want her name or photo associated with the page. So, the creator of the page made a new page (linked above) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sidn...er-Trial-Heather-Elvis-Murder/264588277034440

The new one is still using Heather's picture. :twocents:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...641.1073741827.724058540972400&type=1&theater

Tammy's post about pressing charges and "facts" is still up... amazed it hasn't come down. :facepalm:
It came down while I was writing this post.

https://www.facebook.com/tcaisonmoorer

The cover photo on Sidney's facebook... :facepalm: for anyone who missed it. :floorlaugh:
That's a good picture to put up when you are implicated in a murder, right?
:facepalm:
It just went down too. Figures.

https://www.facebook.com/2DisneyKidsInLove4ever

So when Heather disappeared Tammy had a boyfriend of her own and didn't care what her "husband" did.
NOW (2 months later) her husband is the best husband ever and getting odes of love on facebook?
Yeah it would totally reignite my love for my husband if we killed someone together. :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalto677