SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think they (LE) have video from the fast food place that they found the receipt from showing the Moorers maybe in the background or drive thru?

I don't think they started following Heather until later in the day. So, no IMO.

I keep thinking about LE digging on the M property the date of the search warrant. I wonder if it's possible that the M's dug a hasty shallow grave and later removed the victim, perhaps to a location nearby, but also possibly out of state.

If the defense attorneys try to vilify the victim in an attempt to mitigate the actions of the M's, I don't think it will gain much traction. Most people are not far removed from some sort of infidelity situation and while they probably view it as hurtful, I don't think any would see it as justification for kidnapping and murder. I wonder if the attorneys will try to get the trials severed so the defendants can point fingers at each other, hoping to raise reasonable doubt or deadlock a jury.

Sorry to address something that has probably already been cleared up, but I just read that HE's cell phone last pinged at 3 AM. Earlier, there were reports of cell phone activity (I believe it was ongoing calls between HE and SM) up to 6AM. Has the 6 AM time been discounted?

also from the same link I posted above: http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

According to the report, the last phone calls were at about 6 a.m. Dec. 18, about four hours after Elvis and Shiraldi ended their date.

The calls were back and forth between the victim and the older man, the report said.

The older man told police he hasn’t seen the victim since October, and then admitted to speaking with Heather Elvis the previous night, the report continued.

He further told police, the report said, that he “called her to tell her to quit calling him and that was it.”

The victim’s father also expressed concern to police about another man and possible coworker of Elvis “due to him possibly being abusive,” the report said.

According to the report, the victim’s father reported that the second man who was a possible coworker stated, “if she hides, he will find her.”

Ten posts were also made to Heather Elvis’ Tumblr page on Dec. 18, the night she disappeared, but the identity of who made the posts was unclear.

Tumblr is a microblogging and social networking website that allows users to post multimedia and other content in a blog format.

The 10 posts were time stamped between 1:53 a.m. and 2:09 a.m. Dec. 18, according to information on the site. Entries mainly consisted of various works of art and poetry.

The last visible activity to her Facebook page was on Dec. 13 when the site said her Facebook profile picture was changed. The last tweet that’s viewable on Twitter was dated Nov. 29.

Wow! Are these threads ever moving quickfast!

I was trying to reply to Foxfire in thread #21 when I discovered that it had closed, so I am hoping s/he will see it here.

re: The Ms engaging in sexual acts after murdering HE. I am glad that I'm not the only one who thought that; I just felt gross writing it out, kwim?
I see that as a *total* probability. It's like the final benediction to solidify your faith in one and other knowing what you've just done. And I think you're absolutely on target when you said they accomplished that goal just not the way they intended.
Finally, thanks for the welcome. I'm usually all over the McStay boards, and recently the Jeffrey Boucher case, which is how I discovered HE and the Ms because it's always super active and it piqued my curiosity.

I think this is how he got HE to the dock:

from this link: http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

Elvis’ roommate, identified in a police report as BW, received a phone call from Elvis at about 1:44 a.m. Dec. 18, police records state.

According to the report, the roommate said the victim “seemed like she was crying and upset” due to receiving a call from a man the report says was nearly twice her age.

The report also said the victim previously had a relationship with the man, and that he said he left his wife and wanted to be with the victim.

To me, thats it. Thats how he got HE there. He wanted to talk.... "Im leaving her, just come talk to me."

!

What I don't get is, why would Heather need to go anywhere talk to or see SM? She was alone in her apartment. All they privacy they could possibly want right there.

also from the same link I posted above: http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

According to the report, the last phone calls were at about 6 a.m. Dec. 18, about four hours after Elvis and Shiraldi ended their date.

The calls were back and forth between the victim and the older man, the report said.

The older man told police he hasn’t seen the victim since October, and then admitted to speaking with Heather Elvis the previous night, the report continued.

He further told police, the report said, that he “called her to tell her to quit calling him and that was it.”

The victim’s father also expressed concern to police about another man and possible coworker of Elvis “due to him possibly being abusive,” the report said.

According to the report, the victim’s father reported that the second man who was a possible coworker stated, “if she hides, he will find her

Ten posts were also made to Heather Elvis’ Tumblr page on Dec. 18, the night she disappeared, but the identity of who made the posts was unclear.

Tumblr is a microblogging and social networking website that allows users to post multimedia and other content in a blog format.

The 10 posts were time stamped between 1:53 a.m. and 2:09 a.m. Dec. 18, according to information on the site. Entries mainly consisted of various works of art and poetry.

The last visible activity to her Facebook page was on Dec. 13 when the site said her Facebook profile picture was changed. The last tweet that’s viewable on Twitter was dated Nov. 29.

Snoopy1 can you ask imamazed to post this on the opening page? Most pertinent info imo.

Yup, they both just went down for me too.

I'm not surprised, Tammy's friends and Aunt were commenting on her Feb. 20 rant on how to get it shut down.

One suggested asking the police to shut it down.
Ha, as if. <eyeroll>

Another thought someone should get the password from Tammy, hint..hint...

I admire the Moorer supporters dedication, but dayum, they are delusional af. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep thinking about LE digging on the M property the date of the search warrant. I wonder if it's possible that the M's dug a hasty shallow grave and later removed the victim, perhaps to a location nearby, but also possibly out of state.

If the defense attorneys try to vilify the victim in an attempt to mitigate the actions of the M's, I don't think it will gain much traction. Most people are not far removed from some sort of infidelity situation and while they probably view it as hurtful, I don't think any would see it as justification for kidnapping and murder. I wonder if the attorneys will try to get the trials severed so the defendants can point fingers at each other, hoping to raise reasonable doubt or deadlock a jury.

Sorry to address something that has probably already been cleared up, but I just read that HE's cell phone last pinged at 3 AM. Earlier, there were reports of cell phone activity (I believe it was ongoing calls between HE and SM) up to 6AM. Has the 6 AM time been discounted?

Not according to the link and posts I just found. But Im not 100%

and now after I do more looking, those articles I posted from are from January - sorry if its been debunked by now......

Ha! I managed to get myself blocked from the "Sidney and Tammy Moorer are innocent" page, with one comment!!! LOL Score for me! :)

If you read all the down at the bottom of that thread, someone said that the admin is some with the initials of CLDS. Shortly after that was posted, CLDS made a post and the admin responded to her.

So I think that CLDS and the admin are the same person:)

I don't believe you've been banned yet! I can still see your comments. Do they disappear once you've been banned?

Not sure on that one, but I tried to be nice.

I wonder if TM took Heather's phone (after she and hubby killed Heather) and used it to text to SM....attempting to make it look like Heather was still alive, even if she wasn't. Maybe the texts early on the 18th were intended to make it look like Heather was bothering SM...even though we know she told the roommate that SM contacted her that night. I bet TM took Heather's phone.

What I don't get is, why would Heather need to go anywhere talk to or see SM? She was alone in her apartment. Had all they privacy they could possibly want right there.

Looks like they needed to get her out of the apt. so I'm sure SM conjured up a good reason to meet at PTL.

OMG, I cannot catch up! How do you guys eat and shower and work without getting 354543 pages behind?

What I don't get is, why would Heather need to go anywhere talk to or see SM? She was alone in her apartment. Had all they privacy they could possibly want right there.

He could have told her it wasn't safe to meet at her place because TM knew where she lived?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe