SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, newbie here. :seeya:

I've been lurking for a few days now. My family and I have visited the MB area several times, and we also have visited Disney several times, so this case definitely caught my eye. I don't use DISBoards often in planning trips to Disney, but during the few times I have used it, onetreehilladdict (TM) was definitely a poster who 'pinged my radar' (and there's no shortage of that on the DIS, let me tell you).

I am an active member at another planning site for Disney and other various travel destinations, which brings me to my question:
Is there a list of, or can anyone think of, the online aliases/screen names used by TM? I have seen upthread mention of an 'AtalyaL' used for a Photobucket account, for example. I would like to check the member database of the site I use to see if TM has a presence there. (Hopefully I'm not crossing any boundaries by asking that. I'm still learning. :) )

Thanks for any help!

Welcome to WS! Do you happen to remember what it was about her or her postings that "pinged your radar" then? I'm curious as to what type of vibe you got from her/her posts.

I wonder who did it, two dif attys aren't gonna do that at the same time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

TM's attorney, if she admitted to him that she did all the posting on both accounts.

I can see why Heather might cry, if SM called her and said he "had left" his wife. That is a lot different from saying "he might leave his wife" or promising to leave his wife. If he told her he HAD left, then she might not only feel responsible, but also stuck with him, if she broken it off due to his not leaving his wife, for example.

Also I can see him coaxing her to come out, rather than going to her condo. If he had just left his wife, or said he had, he probably told her TM might be out looking for him and knew where she lived. And the M's probably did not know if her complex had cameras.

JMO

It could happen but if he was going to leave his wife, come on over and who gives a crap if your wife sees your car or not. After all you are leaving.

I don't believe this was spur of the moment planning. They planned this while in CA. They prepared this child's grave in advance. They need to look harder at the surveillance tapes of the days that led up to this.

I think it takes a lot more for a venue change. The trial for Austin Sigg (Jessica Ridgeway's killer) was not moved out of Jefferson County, even though it got a ton of attention, there were 3000 people who attended the memorial, a park was named after Jessica, and many parents were on alert before his arrest, not letting their kids go trick or treating. Basically, it had a huge effect on the area. Yet, the judge still didn't grant a change of venue. I am also sure that everyone in JeffCo knew about the Ridgeway case.

So IDK if Tammy and Sidney will be granted a change of venue. It wouldn't surprise me if they are, but I could see it staying in Horry.

I agree 100%. Thank you for noting a case that expresses what I was trying to say.

I remember seeing a post on SM's page from November or so, about buying his sexy wife several pairs of designer jeans...At the time, only seeing her head shots, I pictured her as small, little woman...anyway....did anyone else see that post?
Yes, I saw it.

Then he later (maybe Jan this year) posted that they were for his daughter. :facepalm:

I read the threads backwards from the Lastest post to the oldest... Faster for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

On the top, click on Thread Tools - printable version - then show 1000 on one page. Makes it quicker to read but you cannot thank posts from there - which also makes it quicker to read since I thank every post. :D This is also a quick way to search for a post.

I wonder who did it, two dif attys aren't gonna do that at the same time.

I bet one of the paranoid family members got the passwords from either TM or SM via jailhouse phonecall after relaying to them what was being said on TM's page and that TM's final post was shared over 100 times. I bet TM gave over her PW REAL quick after learning that. And I'll bet dollars to doughnuts she had SM's password and gave that over, as well. Since TM was likely posting as SM on facebook.

It could happen but if he was going to leave his wife, come on over and who gives a crap if your wife sees your car or not. After all you are leaving.

I don't believe this was spur of the moment planning. They planned this while in CA. They prepared this child's grave in advance. They need to look harder at the surveillance tapes of the days that led up to this.

Also check their COMPUTER RECORDS. Maybe they googled locations to put Heather or other things that could help LE determine what happened and where Heather is. Maybe they looked at on-line maps to scope out deserted areas. Remember FCA's googling?

Probably TM's since she is really the only one that really posted. SM didn't even know his password! Haha

ohhhh I bet you're so right!,
:;;speculation:::

sm atty: I need all social media passwords...
sm: I don't do that stuff!

Can someone kindly link me to the parking lot? I can't seem to find it? Tia!

Re: moving the trial, it also depends upon how long it takes to get to trial, IMO. If this drags out for a few years, the level of emotions will have changed somewhat, IMO. Yes, they will be renewed nearing trial time, but I believe a jury can be found in almost any city, due to the number of people who simply avoid news. JMO

IMO, it's a good thing that the M's FB pages have been taken down. I realize that the M children were supposedly homeschooled however, the oldest child is a teenager and teenagers still tend to congregate with other teenagers. Nowadays teenagers can be cruel and brutal. While whomever has the M children may be sheltering the M children from the internet, I'd bet my paycheck that not all of the children/teens in that area are being raised with the best interest of others at heart. The M children have been through enough and will have to continue to endure the wrath of the world because of their parents. The last thing they need right now is the cruelty of other teenagers or adults on their parent's FB page(s). JMO though.

Help!!! I'm xx # of pages behind and I can't get up!!!

I'm mobile and Softail mentioned how affairs/ cheating and the high emotions....
My parents divorced when I was 11. Daddy had a number of other interests. One woman in particular was the one that had told everything to my mom.
Daddys stuff was in trash bags in the yard within hours.

But....emotions ran way high and I vividly remember my dad walking in our home with a gun one day. I was 11 and called police. I have no doubt the situation was not going to end well.

It went both ways and to this day, I'm shocked mom and eventual step monster didn't kill each other.
Skip forward to my dad finding yet another lady.
Step monster was out for blood on her.

It made me have a very different and more sane view of these situations.

Long story short...some women AND men don't take it well...right??

Poor Heather and eff the M couple for this tragic ending.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

OK, I am new to this case. I've read the latest in this list. Can someone give me a summary of what could have happened to this young woman?

LOL, I bet it is driving TM batty not being able to read here:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia